Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach schedule for March

Bleach schedule for March

>

Quoted from Bleach 7.com

-----------------------------------------------------

No Anime this week

Just as a reminder, Episode 71 will NOT be shown this week. The show will pick up next week. The current schedule goes like this:

March 7 - Episode 71
    March 14 - Episode 72
    March 21 - NO EPISODE SHOWN
    March 28 - Episodes 73 - 74 (Hour Long Special)
    April 4 - Episode 75

-------------------------------------------------------

No Bleach is better than the crap they've been throwing at us, I guess. Messing with the main storyline is not cool. (at least, the manga readers said they did) They should take a couple of weeks off so maybe they can learn how to make a filler episode that doesn't mess with the main plot. Maybe they could also learn how to make a decent filler arc while they're at it. As in a whole arc, not just one or two episodes in that arc. And maybe I can learn how to become immortal...
    Any titles associated with these episodes yet? Just so we can see how long this arc might go. Also, maybe they'll announce how long the fillers are gonna last soon. Maybe.

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

Bleach seems to have plenty of double lenght specials. We just had one, and now the next is awaiting just 'round the corner. Well, since skipped weeks go along with it, it hardly matters. I suppose it's just a question of pacing (or what they imagine is pacing in these fillers...).

Well, the first half of hour long specials are always recaps. So the week with the hour long special wont make up at all for the two weeks without episodes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

No, they are not always recaps. Don't make shit up.

hey i like the all the episodes so far, have no porblem with the fillers and i don't think they alway recap either

P.S. Son of a Bit$h no bleach this week..... mother FcUkEr...... ahhhh just had to get that off my chest ....woooo

DrAgE
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    What are you talking about? The first half of Bleach special ep. 63 was a recap of the best 10 battles so far and the first ten minutes of the ep. 52 special was recap! Check for yourself!

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Originally posted by: God#2
    What are you talking about? The first half of Bleach special ep. 63 was a recap of the best 10 battles so far and the first ten minutes of the ep. 52 special was recap! Check for yourself!
    And what about the most recent two parter? Bleach 68-69 (less than a month ago...) didn't have a recap.

Next time you check for yourself, fool.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Recap or no recap, if its a one-hour long filler then its going to be shit.

Originally posted by: masamuneehs
    And what about the most recent two parter? Bleach 68-69 (less than a month ago...) didn't have a recap.

Well I certainly wasn't making shit up because 2/3 specials were recaps. I wasnt telling him to check himself, I was saying he can check himself to see that what I said was true.

Originally posted by: Ero-Fan
    No Bleach is better than the crap they've been throwing at us, I guess. Messing with the main storyline is not cool. (at least, the manga readers said they did) They should take a couple of weeks off so maybe they can learn how to make a filler episode that doesn't mess with the main plot. Maybe they could also learn how to make a decent filler arc while they're at it. As in a whole arc, not just one or two episodes in that arc. And maybe I can learn how to become immortal...
    Any titles associated with these episodes yet? Just so we can see how long this arc might go. Also, maybe they'll announce how long the fillers are gonna last soon. Maybe.
    they screwed the story all right, they maybe thinking a plan to fix themselves

Thanks shinta|hikari for the sig.

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

no bleach this week sucks, because i want them to show everything as soon as possible and get these fillers done with to get on with the main story. so, yeah, the schedule sucks.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Originally posted by: masamuneehs

Well I certainly wasn't making shit up because 2/3 specials were recaps. I wasnt telling him to check himself, I was saying he can check himself to see that what I said was true.
    Of all the specials, only one episode was really what you can consider a recap. That other one you mention, merely contains 5 minutes of recap content, and those happen at any given time in any shape and form (Just like a flashback). So as I said, don't make shit up, not all 1-hour specials contain one full episode worth of recap.

So let's leave the matter here, you are clearly wrong, there's no reason to continue this pointless and shitty argument.

Are people seriously having a bitch fest over whether or not shows are recaps? Come on guys, use that energy to find some pictures of the ladies of bleach and one piece. Let us not be divided by filler content and hour long episodes, but united in the ever noble pursuit of nudity!

Originally posted by: ImitationSanen
    Are people seriously having a bitch fest over whether or not shows are recaps? Come on guys, use that energy to find some pictures of the ladies of bleach and one piece. Let us not be divided by filler content and hour long episodes, but united in the ever noble pursuit of nudity!
    That is music to my ears.

God damm. There is someone out there who thinks like me.

Gotwoot Perverts

Originally posted by: Jadugar
    Recap or no recap, if its a one-hour long filler then its going to be shit.
    Quoted For Truth

Originally posted by: UltxDarkRedX1
    no bleach this week sucks, because i want them to show everything as soon as possible and get these fillers done with to get on with the main story. so, yeah, the schedule sucks.
    It doesn't quite matter how many episodes of filler they show, since all they need is time to let the manga get ahead. Personally, if they went to an every other week thing with fillers, I would be much happier. Less filler episodes to make me hate the show. And then they'd get 2 weeks out of every filler instead of one. But that'll never happen, since they'd lose money doing that. Sigh.

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

hey no bleach at my B'DAY [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Heh. Well, a filler episode could have been a lousy birthday present anyway, so perhaps it's better that way!

I only watched the first filler episode and choose not to watch the rest of the fillers. Something tells me that was a wise decision.