Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One Piece 176

One Piece 176

One Piece 176

Climb Giant Jack!!
    Showdown in the Upper Ruins

One Piece 176

[08:33] <JoeTheTroll> <dyhtim> MP4 : /msg K-F|Conis xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Coby xdcc send #13 /msg K-F|Smoker xdcc send #176 /msg K-F|Lapahn xdcc send #176 /msg K-F|Apis xdcc send #176 /msg K-F|Pouet xdcc send #176 /msg ejai|distro xdcc send #38
    [08:33] <JoeTheTroll> <dyhtim> HTTP : http://mitaymaxsh.mgmservers.net/.k-f http://www.luffy-pirates.com/onepiece/ http://makino.doesntexist.org/

One Piece 176

Is it just me, or are they pumping them out really quickly lately?
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

One Piece 176

Don't jinx it fucker!

Awsome episode. Pure action throughout!

One Piece 176

It would've been nice if the snake would've eaten Wiper instead...

Luffy vs. Wiper in there would've been great.

One Piece 176

could it be one of the best OP eps ever?

That place over there........ahh never mind

One Piece 176

That was a pretty cool ep. and once again Zorro gets bloodied up....

Will it ever end?

I was sortof dumbfounded at the fact that Nami/Aisa/Gan Fall/The squaking bird got eaten by the snake(how stupid can you get?)...

oh well more fighting next ep. most likely

R.I.P Captain America.

One Piece 176

Awesome ep. It's nice to have a pure action ep every now and then. But then again considering where we're up to in this arc we'll probably have heaps more soon.

So, Chopper's dead, eh? Why is it I don't believe that.

Why doesn't Zorro just cut the python's head off? He's never had trouble in the past with slicing up giant monsters.

One Piece 176

before i start venting let me just say this was a great ep with great explanation and character detail. Now that thats outta the way. OMFuckingG!! I FREAKING HATE OHM WITH SUCH A PASSION FORM THE DARKEST PART OF MY HEART! His "ordeal" what ever the fuck that is, is bullshit. He doesn't even fight or anything really which fine, this is my problem, HE USES HIS GIANT 50 FOOT dog!? WTF?! His sword is BS and last but not least. Someone needs to tell these guys to shut the fuck up with thier Liberal no material religous bullshit, GIMME A FREAKKIN BREAK ALREADY. WE've heard 3 priests already try to kill for no reason at all except the will of a fake god they THINK is a good guy, who is a jerk to begin with but thats another story. I know its a cartoon, but real preists NEVER try to take god's will and turn it around to or thier own benefit or will. So far good fight though.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

One Piece 176

Cool episode. The battle royale was pretty cool. Poor Chopper though. Damn Ohm. He's gonna get it from Zoro now!

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

One Piece 176

Its time to cut the chit chats and let the battle commence.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar

One Piece 176

good action, the snake laughing was the best part.

One Piece 176

ok so no one agrees or disagrees wiht me? It was one of the best OP eps i've seen a while but DAMN i hate Ohm

One Piece 176

^I agree that it was a great episode and the best one in a while (but not the flat out best OP episode). However, does anybody else think the boxing dog is a little lame? I know it is kinda a gripe, but I wish the fighting dog could have been more like Ritchie (I think that is the lions name) from the Buggy pirates. Maybe not the same as the lion, but just not an animal that stands on its hind legs and boxes for christ sake! Reminds me of Hanna Barbara character.
    Can't wait till the Zorro vs Ohm showdown!

edit: spelling
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One Piece 176

What are you talking about, the dog is well trained.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ritchie was much better though. Although we havent seen the full capabilities of Holy.

One Piece 176

Originally posted by: Jadugar
    What are you talking about, the dog is well trained.[img][/img]

Ritchie was much better though. Although we havent seen the full capabilities of Holy.
    LMAO, that was one awsome dog. I didn't even see that coming, although its hard to see anything coming in One Piece.

Originally posted by: Knives122
    I was sortof dumbfounded at the fact that Nami/Aisa/Gan Fall/The squaking bird got eaten by the snake(how stupid can you get?)...
    I wonder if Luffy will ever figure out that he was eaten also...

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

One Piece 176

Originally posted by: Jadugar
    What are you talking about, the dog is well trained.[img][/img]

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of a trained dog as a fighting companion. It is just that when Ohm was fighting with Holy before (re: against the Shandians) they were like, "wtf, we can't get to the priest 'cause that dog is badass." All the sudden not only can Holy fight well, he can fight even better if he gets on fuckin his hind legs and boxes...lol. Maybe next Holy will pick up a sword and Ohm will say he is also a great swordsman.

@Phoenix: Yeah, now that Nami/GanFall/Pierre/Asia are in the belly of the snake, Luffy will finally realize that he isn't in a 'strange cave'. Although, I have laughed a couple of time when the scenes cut back to Luffy and his ordeal!
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One Piece 176

Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
    Why doesn't Zorro just cut the python's head off? He's never had trouble in the past with slicing up giant monsters.
    This python is obviously different that anything they've faced. Zoro is not the only one that is having trouble handling it. I can asure you that the Knight and OM are in pretty much the same predicament. I mean even Luffy is having trouble causing damage from the inside.

One Piece 176

I guess it's just a form of poetic licence to make this giant monster so very different from the hundreds of other giant monsters we've seen in the series so far.

One Piece 176

i remember one of the enforcers called the snake the master of the sky. also, this episode was great. can't wait till luffy gets out of that damn snake and start beating the shit outta everyone

ty psj for this sig