Thread: Help with Naruto files

StormfireX

Help with Naruto files

Ok so im almost done downloading 1-25 and the files wont play, ive tred downloading and removing every codec on this site both one at a time and having multiples, ive tried every player mentioned on the site as well. Now im not completly finished with the torrent so i think mabey im jumping the gun and the whole torrent needs to finish before i can veiw one episode? its already completed half the episodes so i figured i could watch one of them. My players all say the files are currpt or not recognized. they are AVI files right? nothing will read them. Anyone have any advice? if the torrent needs to complete before it will run any files them ok im sorry for asking i was just getting worried that ive got 60 gigs worth of fiels sceduled and the first batch doesnt seem to be working. *sigh* anyhow I hope someone can help ^.~ \\//

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would

Help with Naruto files

Originally posted by: StormfireX
    Ok so im almost done downloading 1-25 and the files wont play, ive tred downloading and removing every codec on this site both one at a time and having multiples, ive tried every player mentioned on the site as well. Now im not completly finished with the torrent so i think mabey im jumping the gun and the whole torrent needs to finish before i can veiw one episode? its already completed half the episodes so i figured i could watch one of them. My players all say the files are currpt or not recognized. they are AVI files right? nothing will read them. Anyone have any advice? if the torrent needs to complete before it will run any files them ok im sorry for asking i was just getting worried that ive got 60 gigs worth of fiels sceduled and the first batch doesnt seem to be working. *sigh* anyhow I hope someone can help ^.~ \\//

The first problum you have is your trying to play the files BEFORE they are done.. you see torrents aren't done until they get to 100%, Then they work but only at that point. Yes they are AVI files but they aren't finished downloading yet... just wait till they are
    image fail!