image fail!

Bleach 70 Discussion

Holy mother, that was fast

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would

Bleach 70 Discussion

Originally posted by: Keno
    Holy mother, that was fast
    THis is true, I'm wondering on the quality of it, hmm.. oh well i guess we will find out
    image fail!

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

Bleach 70 Discussion

there's many factors from the previous episode that makes me want to watch it, but still not getting any hopes up, because of it.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would

Bleach 70 Discussion

Well It was...good I'd say

The whole Rukia think still doesn't make much sence, as well as what the bound are doing there. The ep IMO had some of the animion lacking in parts in which I can get screen shots for, As well as Kon made the humour of this ep once again. Slowly bringing in the main storyline though fillers is great as long as you don't mess up, or make it look look like thats what your are doing. I really don't like how everyone is so weak compared to earlier. Though the fillers are getting better at pacing, as well they feel like a bleach ep should be. I fear though that these filler will really schrew up a storyline that not many have seen.
    image fail!

lynx649

Bleach 70 Discussion

it was... OK, had some decent moments, but i almost don't enjoy watching it to a certain extent considering how it seems it will be the same storyline, which i'm not a huge fan of, for a while . I also hate the fact that the crew is so fuckin week. Lol like oh my a snake!!! Slice the thing with your 6 foot sword... anyways it was ok

Bleach 70 Discussion

I really have to question Kon's depth perception when he refers to Rukia as having "boulders".

Bleach 70 Discussion

he's a stuffed animal.....when he looks up he cant see past them anyway, he wouldnt be able to see past man-boobs.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Bleach 70 Discussion

Not such a bad episode otherwise, but the action (or the lack of action, rather) was very annoying. Bleach has never had as bad a fight as the one against the snake man.

And what's wrong with Ichigo? Not knowing his opponent's real powers never stopped him before. Yet now he's unable to even use his shikai against some pesky summoner.

Bleach 70 Discussion

::sigh::....bleach is starting to get annoying like naruto was oh those already-passed months ago....heh

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Bleach 70 Discussion

Originally posted by: lynx649
    I also hate the fact that the crew is so fuckin week. Lol like oh my a snake!!! Slice the thing with your 6 foot sword...
    I like this new guy. Welcome to the forums lynx! I was wondering the same thing, what the bloody hell can not be cut by a Zanpaktou? If the Bounds absorb energy and use energy in their weapons, shouldn't a Zanpaktou be able to cut through it like it would with other energies?

Honestly this wasn't the worst filler episode ever. I still thought the Getai summon was pretty cool, and the snakes guy seems to be pretty smart at fighting.

One thing that has constantly let me down in these fillers is the music. It sounds like they're trying to do too much with the tracks they play, and most of them just sound silly.

One big question:
    Hanatarou. What do you all think of him? I've always had a hard time buying his personality and his reasons for helping Ichigo during the SS arc. I think there's more to him than meets the eye...

I have some questions on Hanatarou that I would like people to answer if they can:
    What exactly was Hanatarou doing/supposed to be doing when he bumped into Ichigo and Renji?
    When exactly did Aizen take over Central 46? Was it before Rukia got sentenced to death?
    Who healed Ichigo after the fight with Kenpachi? Was it Hanatarou or Unohana?
    Does anyone remember what Hanatarou said to Ichigo regarding finding the Hollow mask while he was healing Ichigo after his fight with Renji?
    When was the last time we saw Hanatarou in the SS arc? What was he doing?

I don't have those episodes with me, so if anyone has them on hand and feels like doing some investigating I'd appreciate it. I just don't trust Hanatarou...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

Bleach 70 Discussion

i thought the episode was decent.

anyways, yamada has it hard, doesn't he?
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Bleach 70 Discussion

This episode was bad. Granted it was a step up from last week, but it was still bad. Why they went and fucked with the manga storyline so much is beyond me...

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Bleach 70 Discussion

Edited away because it was irrelevant after some deeper thought.

Bleach 70 Discussion

This is getting tiresome...how long will they take to understand that the pets of those vampire wannabes are essentially the same as soul slayers? if they can't be destroyed then they should just slice their wielders dead, there's three excellent death gods against one lame opponent.

But that would be too one-sided and easy. Maybe Ishida will take out his sewing kit and craft four gundam models, then the mod souls will get in them and lay waste...that would be cool and would go well with the other ripoffs we've seen in the past few episodes.

Bleach 70 Discussion

This episode was not as crappy as the previous ones. It was still crap though. the comedy was alright but the action sucked (not as bad as last week's Naruto episode though) and what was the point of having the fourth squad guy in there.
    I dont like that Ichigo is acting out of character. his usally the kind of guy that swings his sword first and ask questions later but here he actually stopped to ask question first.
    I cant believe that three Shimigami, two which are captain level cant take care of a guy who just trows freaking snakes at you. at least the other chicks power was cool looking

Signature by Lucifus

Bleach 70 Discussion

Originally posted by: masamuneehs
    I have some questions on Hanatarou that I would like people to answer if they can:
    What exactly was Hanatarou doing/supposed to be doing when he bumped into Ichigo and Renji?
    When exactly did Aizen take over Central 46? Was it before Rukia got sentenced to death?
    Who healed Ichigo after the fight with Kenpachi? Was it Hanatarou or Unohana?
    Does anyone remember what Hanatarou said to Ichigo regarding finding the Hollow mask while he was healing Ichigo after his fight with Renji?
    When was the last time we saw Hanatarou in the SS arc? What was he doing?

I don't have those episodes with me, so if anyone has them on hand and feels like doing some investigating I'd appreciate it. I just don't trust Hanatarou...
    Hanatarou was cleaning rukia's jail cell when she was held captive in the 6th division headquarters, he grew sympathetic towards her and decided to help them.
    Aizen took over before rukia's sentance.
    Yoruichi healed ichigo after his fight with kenpachi....hanatarou was nowhere to be found...
    Hanatarou told ichigo to throw it out because it was a bad sign.
    He was being punished by unohana for helping ryoka, but also being complimented for doing the right thing...

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Bleach 70 Discussion

Hanataro was trying to get a job when he saw Ichigo and gang. Check out the Shinigami cup clip at the end of the episode.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

lynx649

Bleach 70 Discussion

Originally posted by: masamuneehs
    Originally posted by: lynx649
    I also hate the fact that the crew is so fuckin week. Lol like oh my a snake!!! Slice the thing with your 6 foot sword...
    I like this new guy. Welcome to the forums lynx!
    thanks for the welcome, glad to be here!

And about the Shinigami Cup, my DB ep cut out right when the 7-11 dude saw Hanataro outside, so i assume he's goone be making Ichigo slurpees next episode...ya that will compensate for 10 minutes of episode time