Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839

Thread: Hottest Babe Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax View Post
    Any chicks can be "hot" when they're half-naked and appealing to weaboos.
    Finding asian chicks attractive = being a weeaboo.

ok.
    Keep posting your russian man-girls then.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Finding asian chicks attractive = being a weeaboo.

ok.
    Keep posting your russian man-girls then.
    Just figured it was the kimono and tatami mats that got your attention as much as the very average Asian chick in those pictures.

And these are "man-girls"??
    curling-team-russia.jpg

This is the first girl Anna Sidorova:
    Russian-women-curling-05.jpg

This is the middle chick Alexandra Saitova:
    alexandra-saitova_russia.jpg

“For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?”

They΄re alright, but I like me some more curves.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

I remember seeing her as a teen on the Flipper tv show and thinking what a pointless pretty girl she would be in the industry (like most Hollywood tarts). Boy was I wrong.

Jessica+Alba+Entertainment+Weekly+May+June+2014_04.jpg
    2014-March-17-GTY_jessica_alba_ml_140317_4x3t_384.jpg

“For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?”

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax View Post
    I remember seeing her as a teen on the Flipper tv show and thinking what a pointless pretty girl she would be in the industry (like most Hollywood tarts). Boy was I wrong.

Jessica+Alba+Entertainment+Weekly+May+June+2014_04.jpg
    2014-March-17-GTY_jessica_alba_ml_140317_4x3t_384.jpg
    Out of lurk mode for this: I saw her when flipper was current as a hormone-induced sex crazed teen, and boy this girl was NO help. She had curves for days, and her flesh was just so...supple. She became the default masturbatory aid for the next decade, and remained my favorite girl ever until about last month. Found out she smokes :\
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

That's not such a bad thing. To me it's not a fatal flaw, and it's not like smoking has hurt her looks at all. Plus she can always quit.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Smoking tarnishes your teeth, stains your fingers and ages your skin. What's her name btw?

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

If mine eyes doth not deceive me, that is Jessica Alba.

On the topic of smoking... In my experience, smokers usually smell like, well, cigarette smoke. Which is not a good smell. At all.

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    Plus she can always quit.
    oh you... for a moment I though you were serious

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    oh you... for a moment I though you were serious
    People quit all the time. My dad quit in his 50s after a lifetime of smoking (and giving his kids asthma for it).

Jessica Alba is a co-founder of a $25 million dollar start-up (figures vary according to different reports) and she admits it's hard (hence smoking for stress relief): http://techcrunch.com/2012/09/10/jes...t-what-you-do/

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Alba
    “It’s so hard,” Alba said, “you’re working day and night. It actually never stops. If you’re not so passionate and working day and night, it’s not going to happen.”

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    hence smoking for stress relief
    hehehe....

maybe reposts

and for being qt
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Tue, 06-03-2014 at 03:26 AM.

Third one is best. Is it strange that she's also the one showing the least amount of skin? Those first two skanks could learn about sex appeal from her.

Great pictures. For the first picture, the cleft chin sticks out to me along with the abnormal curvature of her body. The second one looks less flattering probably because of the way she posed with her mouth, which emphasized that wrinkle. The third is definitely the best since I can't find any faults with the posing.

Not sure how many of you like the more well-trained/fit ladies, but i know i do... and sweet mother of god:

589939120.jpg

Some more pictures of her here.

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."