Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Hottest Babe Thread

I thinking you're trolling our thread. Those are not hot babes.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

A few folders of pics of gorgeous babes. No one else finds this weird?

Also the only pic there that is at all attractive is Stacey Dash. This thread's title is a misnomer, it should be named pictures of asian women in various stages of dress.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Abdula View Post
    A few folders of pics of gorgeous babes. No one else finds this weird?
    This is actually quite normal for a girl to do.
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

Hmmnnn. I apparently do not know any such girls then, though logically I can see how it makes sense. I am pretty sure that someone here once admitted to looking at pictures of half-naked muscular men to get inspiration to work out. It's plausible.
    Sapphire is awesome!

lol! Was it Ani? Yeah, "inspiration to work out".

-

I don't go around only saving pictures of girls. I save any piece of art that sparks emotion in me, or causes me to otherwise like it... and also I don't save pictures of girls for "hotness" but for other elements of a picture that I can't name succinctly, but are striking to me.

Last edited by Sapphire; Sat, 04-27-2013 at 01:50 PM.

I think it was Xan actually. Though it would not surprise me at all if Ani had a few gigs worth of pics of half naked men.

Emotion, what is this thing you speak of. I used to be that way too up until I realized that the things I am attracted to all make me sad. What does that pic do for you?
    Sapphire is awesome!

The red head?

There's a character named Dani in Karen Marie Moning's Iced series, which takes place in a supernatural Ireland.

Spoilers: She's the definition of fight, spunk, justice and independence. She's almost kind of like a street rat, very rough around the edges, and dirty all the time, but she still caries this passion fire within her that's almost visible. She loves fiercely and it isn't a factor of whether her life is at risk when she goes out and kicks ass.

Actually, there was this one scene where she's dying and she knew that she was going to die. She once heard that whatever face you have when you die is the one that's frozen on your face forever. So she summoned up the biggest and greatest laugh she could before finally going into the abyss. She embraces every experience in life to the fullest, even death.

That girl is basically the embodiment of that character (in appearance and intensity).
    Last edited by Sapphire; Sat, 04-27-2013 at 02:47 PM.

Ah I see. That is one of the problems with this thread, pictures lack context. Now there is something that is undeniably attractive, Irish women, that accent.
    Sapphire is awesome!

2012-08-22-drawingvspainting.jpg

Speaking of redheads. Love Ansimov. Had to go ahead post the comparison shot from the crosshatch image that Samuel Silva did. Why? Because reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    lol! Was it Ani? Yeah, "inspiration to work out".

I don't go around only saving pictures of girls. I save any piece of art that sparks emotion in me, or causes me to otherwise like it... and also I don't save pictures of girls for "hotness" but for other elements of a picture that I can't name succinctly, but are striking to me.
    It was I who did what? The only mildly attractive one in your post is the young Stacey Dash, but that was from 10-15 years ago.

There's a good redhead meet site that I will post a link to when I find it.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    That pig tailed goth girl with the nose ring and panda titty tatt is doing something magical to me.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

That is your thing huh. I'll keep that in mind.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    I like ginger, but I don't like freckles. What's the % of gingers who meet that condition?

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax View Post
    holy shit, that creeped me out, I took the freckles as breast hair and thought its a dude that turned his head 180°

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    I like ginger, but I don't like freckles. What's the % of gingers who meet that condition?
    Impossible to say.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    holy shit, that creeped me out, I took the freckles as breast hair and thought its a dude that turned his head 180°
    Now that you see it's not a hairy dude, what do you think of the hot chick?

I've been watching the Russian women's curling team and they make the sport worth watching.

73866728.jpg
    article-0-1B2BBD4200000578-944_634x388.jpg
    ekaterina-galkina-curling-russia-size-620.jpg

Sapphire delivering the goods, nice. Man, imagining the girl crying is so hawt.

lol

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Sapphire delivering the goods, nice. Man, imagining the girl crying is so hawt.

lol
    Any chicks can be "hot" when they're half-naked and appealing to weaboos.