Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Hottest Babe Thread

Blog Entries
    Prue < Phoebe < Piper < Paige

But they're all hot imo

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Junior
    Alyssa Milano, right? <333 I love seeing her in movies. I remember her in...Meet Joe Dirt.
    I knew her from Who's the Boss as Tony Danza's daughter.

When I realized that she was still acting, I looked her up and was seriously surprised at how she looks now. I actually posted a picture of her in a fairy costume earlier in this thread. I love Alyssa Milano.
    Last edited by XanBcoo; Fri, 03-28-2008 at 12:32 PM.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

WHAT WILL DB HUNTER THINK NOW.
    I will think nothing.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by XanBcoo
    I knew her from Who's the Boss as Tony Danza's daughter.

When I realized that she was still acting, I looked her up and was seriously surprised at how she looks now. I actually posted a picture of her in a fairy costume earlier in this thread. I love Alyssa Milano.
    Yeah, I remember seeing that program on TV. She's so beautiful. And in Charmed, when she turned into a mermaid, Wow. EYE CANDY. Serious eye candy.

IMO, she's the prettiest of them all. But I love Prue too.

I will think nothing.
    <3

They're all hot. But I actually think Piper has the nicest face. And best body to be honest. She actually looks like a woman. Plus,...shes a mom now. MILF!!

i can't believe i actually agree with you. piper trumps all. partly because of leo, who's also hot. phoebe comes in at a close second.

Junior
    Wow, I never knew Piper would be so popular. o.o She's lucky, she got Leo. But I think Phoebe was the luckiest. She had Cole.

I really love Brenda Song. She's so beautiful. But she's better looking...in motion. o_O And she CAN look hot. She's just really cute in this picture. D:

Blog Entries
    Argh sorry but no i don't find that girl attractive at all junior

http://lh5.google.com/elaing.zhang/R...58397_1995.jpg

Now this is more like it

Junior
    Nah she does nothing for me. Great body but...

Face > Body. Always.

Brenda beats her.

EDIT: OH WAIT. This is the HOTTEST babe thread.

And normally...hot-->body?

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    no not really... to be called "hot" you need both... a nice face and a nice body.

however i myself don't care much about the body as long as the person is skinny.. i classify people by looking at their faces first. the hair is important too

I think the "wow look at those breast and her ass" - time is over actually..

thats why i like your signature and avatar...LOOK AT HER EYES, oh... my gawd. and those strands of hair... i love long hair.

what i don't like however is hair which is curling up so much (is this the right term to use if a person has many many many (many many) locks?), i like it smooth or a bit kinky ^^ i don't mind what they do with the hair (ponytails, bun whatever as long as its not curling up as if they put a finger into the electric socket)
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Sat, 03-29-2008 at 05:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    Well in my world i try to get a nice combination of both when dating but... yeah that's about right.

What abot girls, do they prefer a skinny good looking guy or an ugly oversized dude?

Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel
    Well in my world i try to get a nice combination of both when dating but... yeah that's about right.

What abot girls, do they prefer a skinny good looking guy or an ugly oversized dude?

ya women prefer ugly guys you didn't know? well hurry up and grow fat!

you should also try to to put on some pork dripping onto your face... it gives you a nice skin and some new friends in all colours... sometimes they are yellow and sometimes they are black if you treat them well!
    ^^
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Sat, 03-29-2008 at 05:39 PM.

Blog Entries
    I can honestly say that i have no idea how girls think dude :P

I just stay there and look pretty, hoping for the best XD

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33
    no not really... to be called "hot" you need both... a nice face and a nice body.

however i myself don't care much about the body as long as the person is skinny.. i classify people by looking at their faces first. the hair is important too

I think the "wow look at those breast and her ass" - time is over actually..

thats why i like your signature and avatar...LOOK AT HER EYES, oh... my gawd. and those strands of hair... i love long hair.

what i don't like however is hair which is curling up so much (is this the right term to use if a person has many many many (many many) locks?), i like it smooth or a bit kinky ^^ i don't mind what they do with the hair (ponytails, bun whatever as long as its not curling up as if they put a finger into the electric socket)
    Nice...very nice. You have good taste. You can be my friend. ^__^

here, have close up: http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/g...tasy-XIII_.jpg

And KrayZ's actually true...so many women go for ugly guys. o.o; But I prefer skinny and a bit definition, but body isn't that big of a deal.

Remember, they can work on their body, but the face is a bit harder to fix.

Face > Body

Blog Entries
    New assigment: Looking for a girl that looks like the FFXIII chick

Present your findings asap

Btw i know this is gonna sound incredibly dirty but it's not exactly with the face you have your fun is it kray ? ( There i said it, you can neg rep me now XP )

Junior
    NEG REPPED FOR BEING A PERVERT. /feminism

XD Just kidding. ^__^;

True, which is why you have fun with hot body girl, BUT marry pretty face girl.

Omg, that grammar sounds so retarded.

well but its the part of the body i m looking at most of the time.. if its somehow different in your case then you should overthink it a bit ^^

and since i don't care much about the size of a womans breast or bottom i don't really care about it... as i said, as long as she is skinny its fine.

and i don't want to go further into the "having fun with girls" stuff but, well even during that time.. you know, do you really only look at the body when having fun with your partner?

in my opinion, you'd still look at her eyes and face and so on :/ bleh
    i sound like a softy.

i even deleted the "having fun with her face" part because i was embrassed lulz
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Sat, 03-29-2008 at 06:06 PM.

Junior
    The skinny bit makes sense. I mean, you gotta be able to hold her and all.

I guess her overall appearance is what'll affect you the most. o.o Her posture, how she presents herself...etc.

btw, is voice important? Does she have to have a nice voice? (totally random off-topic)

Blog Entries
    True, which is why you have fun with hot body girl, BUT marry pretty face girl.
    And you make sure that those 2 never meet :P

U know me so well kray :P

Nah voice isnt really that important. What about hair? Hair is a huge deal imo

The skinny bit makes sense. I mean, you gotta be able to hold her and all.
    thats why i said "as long as she's skinny" (or something like that)

btw, is voice important? Does she have to have a nice voice? (totally random off-topic)
    well there are voices which totally turn on men.. and there are voices which totally annoy you.

but as long as it doesn't go into the "annoying" section everthing is fine.
    you probably know how laughter can be annoying sometimes...

@ AA

yes hair is important too however tastes are very different there (there is no "ideal" in that category... when it comes to body/face etc. people made up something like "a ideal woman" but i don't think people have the same opinion about hairstyles.)
    as you can see.. nearly every women tries to be skinny, but not everyone tries to have long hair, or short hair.. or a ponytail (which i find is hawt xD) and so on

but shouldn't we post some chicks now and get back to topic?