Thread: Vampire Knight

Vampire Knight

A pretty interesting manga about vampires. It's more of a school/kind-of romance/vampire kind of manga. It can be downloaded at www.storminheaven.net if anyone's interested.

Summary:
    Yuuki's earliest memory is of a stormy winter's night when she was attacked by a vampire...then saved by another. Ten years later, she has grown up a guardian of the vampire race, protecting her savior, Kaname, from discovery as he leads a group of reformed vampires at an elite boarding academy. But at her side is a boy called Zero, who burns with hatred for the creatures who destroyed everything that he ever cared for, and is determined never to trust them. Have the vampires truly renounced their murderous ways, or is there a darker truth behind their actions? Is Kaname's infatuation with Yuuki the beginning of a forbidden romance? Or is it something in her lost memories that draws him to her? Because in this world of secrets, nothing is as it seems, and nobody is who they say they are. And the price of misplaced faith may well be worse than death.

I just downloaded and read the first three chapters of this manga. I thought it was pretty interesting. Anyone else hear about or read this??

Vampire Knight

I would like to give this a try since I like vampire stuff, but that storm-in-heaven is doing it is putting me off since they usually do Shounen-Ai and Yaoi crap...

Is this manga anything like that, if not I'd be willing to give it a shot.