Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 215

Bleach 215

Originally posted by: Yukimura
    Maximum7 Release Link 1
    Maximum7 Release Link 2
    Maximum7 Release Link 3

I hope the crazy girl make him use the Hollow, it's pretty obvious these people can do what he wants to be able to do, and they're funny, therefore Ichigo should just try and join them. My useless opinion...

Signature by Lucifus

Bleach 215

Bah, too much talking (for a raw anyways). Starting to look like Ichigo is just a Vizord, and not a perfect hybrid. Though I don't see the girls eyes changing color, but that could be because she has control of her hollow side. And the mask is going over the side of her head, not covering her face.

What was up with that final page, what was that from?

Bleach 215

THX, i really think ichigo has a lot of potential, but he still isnt in control of his vizard self, so all he can do is use his shinigami power, not like the other vizards, lets wait and see, yet i think that little girl may be the strongest of them all. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Bleach 215

The last picture is no from bleach so ignore it

Signature by Lucifus

Bleach 215

Need scanlation!!!

Looks like we're in for a long break from action and hopefully we will see a history of the vizards. Maybe get to see their power compared to the arrancar and the captains.

Bleach 215

Here's a link to what is probably a shitty scanlation...

http://datorrents.com/download...=bleach215.rar.torrent

Bleach 215

a shitty scanlation but readable... lol that girl's having her period.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Bleach 215

Maximum7 Release Link 1
    Maximum7 Release Link 2
    Maximum7 Release Link 3

I hope the crazy girl make him use the Hollow, it's pretty obvious these people can do what he wants to be able to do, and they're funny, therefore Ichigo should just try and join them. My useless opinion...

Bleach 215

This chapter was more awesome than what I anticipated, I expect the next one to be the same...

That girl is becoming one of my favorite characters... I'll say it now, I bet everything I have that at some point in the series she'll duke it out against Ururu.

Bleach 215

Yeah Hiyori is defently getting cool I like her hardcore attitude. and I like that she has a weird realtionship with Shinji.

Hey why do you think she and Ururu will go at it.

Signature by Lucifus

Bleach 215

Because I can see it now when they meet...

Hiyori going on about crap as always, and Ururu keeping quiet and giving some awesome one-liners... Then Hiyori will get pissed and attack Ururu, but Ururu will have none of it, and she'll kick her ass in Genocide Mode.

Bleach 215

ohh this episode shows the ussual ego of ichigo, Boasting boasting boasting... all talk..

Thanks shinta|hikari for the sig.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar

Bleach 215

i have a feeling that ichigo is going to get his ass handed to him next time. The girl's hollow form reminds me of Sakon.

Bleach 215

This chapter was fucking awesome. Ichigo doesn't want to let his hollow side because he is scared of it taking over and the girl i doesnt even give a shit [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Ichigo will prob get his ass handed to him then he will train and join them or maybe strike a deal. Like you train me and I will help you out later or something

Bleach 215

I wonder if the girl's personality changes once the hollowside comes out, or if she's in total control of that power.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Bleach 215

Who iss that handsome devil in the upper right corner of page 11?

He makes me question my sexuality.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Bleach 215

He's pretty much the 8th squad captain with blone hair and no beard.

Bleach 215

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    I wonder if the girl's personality changes once the hollowside comes out, or if she's in total control of that power.

I'm pretty sure she is in control of the Hollow. Thats what this is all about. Those guys have the ability to control the Hollows within them and harness the power for their own. And Ichigo wants to know how to do the same.

Bleach 215

Originally posted by: Sidnne
    Originally posted by: Budweineken

I'm pretty sure she is in control of the Hollow. Thats what this is all about. Those guys have the ability to control the Hollows within them and harness the power for their own. And Ichigo wants to know how to do the same.

well not really..... Ichigo doesn't really want to harness his hollows power just make the hollow not come out... Well thats his true intention.

Bleach 215

acctually he realizes he's reached his limit with his own powers and he admits to need to use the hollow....i think.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba