Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Post your pets pic

Post your pets pic

Cats > Dogs anyday

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

Post your pets pic

Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
    Cats > Dogs anyday
    speak for youself, cats claws hurt like a bitch and damage things at sight, i guess you can say the same for dogs since some of them tend to destroy things. anyways, i pick dogs over cats.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Post your pets pic

A picture of my Akita who recently died in a car accident.

[img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img]

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

Post your pets pic

poor little fella, may he rest in peace..
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Post your pets pic

Looks like the clown from Spawn.

Post your pets pic

Cats > Dogs anyday
    I totally agree.

And to those that say cat claws hurt, then you shouldnt have been bugging them in the first place. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]. Out of my two cats, I have never been scratched or bitten by either of them. Well, not intentionally anyways, the only time that might happen is if I have them in my arms and they get suddenly get scared(like someone turns on the vacuum cleaner nearby). Guess thats just because they've been well brought up. But don't let that fool you, they are awesome hunters despite their normally docile demeanor. Heck, I cant even count the number of dead birds or mice I found on my doorstep., and this one time I found two dead baby hares at my back door. Never looked at my kitties them the same way again...

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

Post your pets pic

And plus, I believe cats are naturally tamer than dogs. I'm sure you've heard of stories of dogs killing young children and other pets, but I'm guessing you've never heard anything like that about cats.

Post your pets pic

dogs > all you that hate dogs

Post your pets pic

I never said I hated dogs, I just said that cats were better than them. Just because I prefer doughnuts it doesnt mean I hate strudels...

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

Too darn lazy to login, so just lurking in the shadows instead.

Post your pets pic

dog are men best friend, and most cat don't even let human come near them.. at least dog are nice and don't try to kill you everytime you come near them.. except for those badass dog trained to kill...

Post your pets pic

Thats because cats can smell wimpiness. If you are a wimp, they will be mean to you because you are not worth their time. Otherwise they are very nice, and make comfortable fluffy footwarmers that purr.

Post your pets pic

Originally posted by: BioAlien
    dog are men best friend, and most cat don't even let human come near them.. at least dog are nice and don't try to kill you everytime you come near them.. except for those badass dog trained to kill...
    That is the most ridiculous "proverb" I've ever heard, and no, it's not my first time hearing it. Just because *somebody* long ago adored his dog does not make dogs man's best friend. Whoever invented that should be hung.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Post your pets pic

Originally posted by: BioAlien

Damn, you know cats that try to kill people?

You should try to feed them!
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Post your pets pic

I think I'm more a cat person than a dog but dogs can be cool too. I prefer cats because of the way you have to earn their trust and friendship in order to get along. I like that challenge. Most dogs I ever encountered just run up to you slobbering and pawing for a pat on the head [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Post your pets pic

Yeah but the reason why I like dogs better then cats is simply because they are far more loyal and sincere then cats. Cats always roam about the house like there better then you. Plus I feel like I can never really truly trust a cat. Simply because they have those claws and you never quite know when those are going to come out. Then again maybe it was from my traumatizing childhood experience is the reason why I hate cats.

When I was little back when my family lived in New York City my mom had this cat named biezel(yes he was named after beazulbub lord of the flies). Essentially he had the top roost in the household until I came into the picture. From there on in I directly competed for the affections of my mother and kinda won out. So biezel was never very nice to me. He just kinda always hissed and scratech. Then again I wasn't particularlly nice either, always trying to run and chase him around. But he'd always hide under my bed and I was scared shitless to get my toys simpy because I never knew if we was there or not lurking for me, waiting to scratch me with his claws.

But best of all are fricking parrots, you have to earn a parrots respect and once you have it it's fricking awesome. I like physical animals and there is nothing more kickass then having a little tropical bird running around on your shoulder.

Post your pets pic

Originally posted by: KitKat
    This topic rocks! You all have awesomely cute animals, but Azazel takes the win here, in my opinion.

Here are some of my adorable boys. There are a bunch, so I'll link them instead of making this page load incredibly slowly.

Creeper in a tree!

Creeper being cool

Skittles showing off his musical talent

They're so fluffy when they're out in the snow!

Skittles alseep

Creeper is a hard-core gamer

The end
    What an ugly cat Creeper is....

My dog. He looks so pathetically adorable doesn't he?

Post your pets pic

guys, i should've come to gotwoot a few days ago, i had a guniea pig for a week until my brother took it to his college. it is huge. fat. lazy. shits a lot. ideal pet!

Length: 10inches
    Width: no idea
    Weight: about 2 lbs
    Shit content: like 40 a day
    Consumes: anything

Pros:
    furry, and in his cage, cleanup is simple unlike using a pooper scooper. huge so its easy to grab. overall fun!

cons:
    long nails (gotta get them trimmed)
    eats too much then shits too much
    vitiman C deficient.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Post your pets pic

Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
    vitiman C deficient.
    You make it sound like that's something that cannot be avoided... Has it lost its teeth already, or how did you figure this out, anyway?

Post your pets pic

Cats > Dogs anyday

Dogs > cats

These are my dogs

Post your pets pic

Originally posted by: ST_11

My dog. He looks so pathetically adorable doesn't he?
    Why are its legs so short?