Thread: Post your picture yet again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post your picture yet again

At first I thought Ciber looked far too happy, but then came the pic with the Xbox 360, which explained something, and then the last pic with a bottle that explained everything...

Jadugar, you need to relax. I'm pretty sure KitKat's description of you was humorous exaggeration used in a specific context. Or maybe there's some other argument between you two, and I shouldn't meddle...

Edited a typo to make more sense.

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)

Jadugar, I'm sorry if I implied anything derogatory about you. My first post was meant in a teasing and light-hearted manner, and was not meant to be demeaning or hurtful in any way. I was trying to play off the fact that recently many people are awed by your ability to find pictures. As Kraco said, it was a humorous exaggeration. I apologize for taking the liberty of teasing you without knowing you well enough, or giving more indication of my non-seriousness in my first post. I know that your posting of pictures only amounts to a fraction of your total post count and that you have created many threads that have done very well and created lots of great discussion. I shall amend my first post to avoid being misleading.

Jadugar, your whole reputation is actually built upon being a whiny piece of shit. Get that sand out of your vagina.

Do not flame. User has been warned. Shape up or go get ready to go on a vacation.

The rest of you get back on topic.

GotWoot Moderator

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Come on you guys know how important an online reputation is.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Originally posted by: badass
    Jadugar, your whole reputation is actually built upon being a whiny piece of shit. Get that sand out of your vagina.
    *Pulls up a seat to watch the flaming begin*
    Damn! I need some popcorn!

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."