Page 21 of 147 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your picture yet again

Ditto... guess I should take not to make comments that may have an effect on peoples insecurities next time.

Quote Originally Posted by masamuneehs
    ^^^ This is solid proof Terra is NOT a homosexual.

No self-respecting homosexual would ever be caught in public wearing those gloves, not to mention whatever kind of a monstrosity of a sweater that is, and certainly never pose with such monstrosities and then post the pic online.

I rest my case.
    Where did you get the idea that Terra ever had any self-respect?

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

So here's a new pciture of me with my hair cut.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Cool, now post one where we can actually see your hair. It doesn't look that different as is.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Nah you can see the hair just fine. It's like 3 cm short everywhere exept in the front where i barely cut it.

Now give me +rep for my stunning beauty.
    Last edited by PSJ; Sun, 05-28-2006 at 05:49 PM.

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PSJ
    So here's a new pciture of me with my hair cut.

that's some hair cut, introduce me to the person that cut your hair, because the people around here suck or maybe just going to the wrong places.

anyways, nice picture.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Thanks man. Well the person who cuts my hair is livin in Sweden so it would probably be pretty hard for you to get a hold of her.

Cool another Swede.

Cool another Swede.

THE SWEDES ARE TAKING OVER!!!!!!!111

...so much for your neutrality....

I for one don't mind the Swedes taking over. Hey Swedes, couldn't you take over my country? I guarantee really nice weather during all of the year! "Cold" is about 8&#176;C and "hot" is about 35&#176;C, and it rains only in July and August or so. ANd we need better-looking people.

Anyway, OMG here are my pics.

My dog, Masha. Isn't she a beaut?

And now.... ME WITH PINK HAIR!!!

No, it's not photoshopped. It's a wig.

So there.

Say, are these too big? I'll place the links instead if they're too heavy...

you look oddly different from the last pic i saw of you (which were the japan ones i believe).

typical anime forum male attitudes aside, you're really very pretty.

btw, did you photoshop that white circle in your dogs eye, or is he possessed or something?

v Edit v: lol xan, can't believe you managed to find that

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Dancer
    it rains only in July and August or so.
    Yeah, but if I remember correctly, when it rains, it pours .

Also, good pictures.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Dancer

My dog, Masha. Isn't she a beaut?
    I am a firm beliver in telling the truth no matter what. I afraid to say that's one 'facially challenged' mutt... also I assume that when you refer to swedes being good looking people you are not likening them to dogs with the same beauty standard...

DB if you can find one dog that looks good you are my hero, they're all ugly.

Takin over Mexico? WD you do live in Mexico right? The idea is good but we would probably lose if we ever attempted that :P The only country we might be able to conquer would be switzerland since they are as neutral as we and have close to no army just like us.

Heard somewhere that if the US attacked Sweden and we used all our forces to protect Stockholm we'd lose in a week, that's how much we suck.

Heh. Nice anime girl pink hair.

Looking at your pics, I can kind of imagine you dancing with wings...

Now, what's a beautiful girl like WD doing talking to a bunch of anime nerds like us? I'm afraid that your dog may belong to Dracula though. I'm pretty sure I know that dog.

Seriously though, I love that smile of yours. That brightened up my day just a bit.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Oh, it isn't just the dog - my grandfathers were all born in Bukovina, the last stop before Transilvania. We've all vampire blood running in our veins! That explains the beatuy, the geekiness and the surreal hatred for religion that we all share.

And my dog looks terrible there, I know =P she's actually cute (or was, she's almost nine years old, too old for cute) when she poses like the breed-dog she's supposed to be, but since she's also a complete hyperactive disaster there's no known way to get her to pose for more than .67 seconds.

And I know, I look weird there. It might be the hair - tied up in one, pink in the other. Or it may be that I lost weight and thus my face looks all sunken. Or maybe I'm low on blood intake. Who knows?

BTW, on the conquering Mexico bit - yep, we've got close to no army, and what we do have has probably forgotten how to use a gun.
    (Until a national disaster hits and they get a chance to steal stuff, then they remember)
    But we do have one of the most powerful weapon known to mankind... explosive dhiarrea.

Just offer invading forces a niiiice drink of water.

Btw a lot of animals' eyes show up like that in pictures. I've seen that happen before. Or maybe samsonlonghair is right, and it's Zoltan. Who can say, really?

DB if you can find one dog that looks good you are my hero, they're all ugly.
    At first I thought... damn... touche... but then I did a bit of googling....

I am now your hero.