Page 103 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2934

Thread: Post your picture yet again

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XanBcoo
    Nobody tell him.
    But someone needs to tell Terra.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

I'd like to make a pact with some of you others who lurk the picture thread: let's all post our pictures. They don't have to be detailed or professional, but no blurred or ninja pictures either.

What do you all say? Let's grow some balls together.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    I'd like to make a pact with some of you others who lurk the picture thread: let's all post our pictures. They don't have to be detailed or professional, but no blurred or ninja pictures either.

Sounds interesting...since I recently considered posting one here myself. I'm feeling too comfortable around you guys. Gotwoot has made me soft

But lets make it more interesting, and somewhat lets us keep ourselves hidden. I'm thinking that a group of us can submit a bunch of pictures, so you can guess who's who. Of course, that'll mean one particular source would have all our names, unless we have some sort of co-owned pool, like a temporary, shared imageshack account.

Actually, that might just work.

So who's in?

I've already been exposed.

But it'll be fun guessing for those who've yet to shown your face.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

I've made the account already, so anybody who wants to be in can PM me for account name and password. You can submit whatever when you feel like.

Take your time.

I'll have to take some pics of myself first, since there aren't many around that reflect what I look like right now...and I don't take photos much in the first place.

(PS: If you want to remain truly unknown, give it some time for more people to join and post some pics. I can give a heads up on how many PMs I've given out for guessing to be difficult amongst pact members [I like the name ]. And of course, you don't have to reveal yourself at the end neither. It's meant to be a way to know some gotwooters without identifying them )

----------------------------------------
    Edit: Thnking about it, the only one who'll have any idea who's who based on submission time would be me. I'll just mass PM once we get recruit enough people.
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Tue, 10-14-2008 at 08:22 AM.

Hmm... i will shot foto of myself then.
    also when Terra will kill me?
    Number of works of fiction that made me shed at least one tear: 3
    Thou seeketh soul power, dost thou not?
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

Quote Originally Posted by Xelbair
    Hmm... i will shot foto of myself then.
    also when Terra will kill me?
    In your sleep, through the butt.

Quote Originally Posted by LaZie
    In your sleep, through the butt.
    If it wouldn't count as spam, I would just write "EXACTLY!" here.

Which is why I made a sentence out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax

No balls here Ani. None to be photographed anyway. I've only gotten one PM, and though not a regular pic poster, has been revealed in the past anyway. Ah well.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    (PS: If you want to remain truly unknown, give it some time for more people to join and post some pics. I can give a heads up on how many PMs I've given out for guessing to be difficult amongst pact members [I like the name ]. And of course, you don't have to reveal yourself at the end neither. It's meant to be a way to know some gotwooters without identifying them )

----------------------------------------
    Edit: Thnking about it, the only one who'll have any idea who's who based on submission time would be me. I'll just mass PM once we get recruit enough people.
    What happened to this buffer period?

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

I haven't sent any PMs out yet because I haven't gotten many myself. If I sent out info as per request, then I'd be able to guess who's who.

Right now, it's me, you and one other.

I can wait for longer to see if anybody's interested, just that there probably isn't a point.

(give some more time meant don't just submit as soon as you've gotten my info, but my later idea addresses this issue.)

10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    Wormholes are fucked up right assertn?

Looks like Bobcat Goldthwait.

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

LHCs imo.

Large Hadron Colliders?

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    New Rule: Only EXTREME pictures are allowed in this thread now. A la Assertn and Squiggles.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs