Page 59 of 147 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 2934

Thread: Post your picture yet again

Wow, this thread really transforms after a female member posts a picture doesn't it. Speaking of which, Junior those eyes of yours are mesmerizing.

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    Cool BoC, you been working out? Your biceps look bulging, or it could be the baggy sweatshirt. Ugh, was that too much of a masa kind of thing to say?
    Lol, you pay that much attention to BoC, and the thought of BoC working out is just ludicrous.
    Last edited by Abdula; Sun, 02-03-2008 at 01:45 AM.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Hey I could see it, haha
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

Quote Originally Posted by Abdula
    Wow, this thread really transforms after a female member posts a picture doesn't it. Speaking of which, Junior those eyes of yours are mesmerizing.

Lol, you pay that much attention to BoC, and the thought of BoC working out is just ludicrous.
    You insinuating something? It was a ploy. I didn't want to immediately comment on junior's picture so I didn't seem desperate and pathetic for hitting on a girl online. Thanks for ruining my subterfuge by having to explain how I'm not gay. Thanks a lot. Someone sign me up for that club where no Abdula is allowed.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Hitting on online girls is the norm for you and since when did you start trying to hide the fact that you seem pathetic and desperate because any one who has been on the forums for a while knows better. More importantly when did you of all people start caring about how you may or may not appear.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Hay I'll sign up for the Abdula club because I get to have long boring conversations with him and he doesn't even mind (so far)

Well the difference is I think I really have a shot this time, so please don't ruin it for me.

To be honest and hopefully not hurt anyone's feelings, I think relationships started online are kind of pathetic. I believe in romantic love, so I like to meet girls in real world situations, not online. Unfortunately the way our society is headed, online might be the only way.

@Sapphire: the club does not allow any Abdulas, so if you join you won't be able to talk to him while you're at the club.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Actually there was a proposal for a pro Abdula club in another thread but no matter. Hey don't knock relationships that begin online they are not pathetic just as long as they don't remain only online for an extended period of time, though I will admit that the majority of them do so.
    Sapphire is awesome!

You mean Abdula's Club? That's owned by me. It's just called that; it has nothing to do with pro-Abdula.

ok well while all this abdula talk is great, lets not forget the name of the thread. its time for a picture...preferably from someone who doesn't have a penis.

Like Mickey Mouse? I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a penis

The dolls are not supposed to be x-rated.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin
    im going to guess...16?
    =) No.

ok well while all this abdula talk is great, lets not forget the name of the thread. its time for a picture...preferably from someone who doesn't have a penis.
    It's forums like this that turn girls into camwhores.

This is me contemplating a response to one of Abdula's 5 paragraph essays.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

well hello

hot photoshop skills too

What do you weigh assertn? I'd say 130-135lbs?

Quote Originally Posted by Junior
    It's forums like this that turn girls into camwhores.
    Just doing my part for the camwhore movement

Quote Originally Posted by Junior
    ^That's why we have plastic surgeons. =)

I'm so bored. So I'll post an actual decent picture.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/g...line/00020.jpg

Ignore pink thing k. ;-;
    Ooooo, very cute. When'd you sneak into GotWoot?

I'm 17, so I don't feel like much of a pedo, you guys on the other hand should be ashamed.

I'll dig up a photo or two from this wedding I went to a couple weeks ago.
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

why, hello to you too, saman

Animeniax: actually more like 145 lbs....
    I'm going to start going to the gym soon.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

For shame, gotwoot is promoting bad thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by AssertnFailure
    why, hello to you too, saman

Animeniax: actually more like 145 lbs....
    I'm going to start going to the gym soon.
    Now I feel fat asshole.