Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 67 Discussion

Bleach 67 Discussion

There seems to be an unwritten rule that animators follow, which is that fillers have to be crap. I'm sure if they tried they could make them relevant or atleast entertaining.

Bleach 67 Discussion

Originally posted by: DB_Hunter
    There seems to be an unwritten rule that animators follow, which is that fillers have to be crap. I'm sure if they tried they could make them relevant or atleast entertaining.
    Maybe the manga writer chooses them to make himself look that much better to the producers?

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

Bleach 67 Discussion

Bleach just got good again. We get to see Yuroichi in human form again.

Bleach 67 Discussion

Originally posted by: DB_Hunter
    I agree, but that's what every one seems to be saying. After the one hour special next week, we are on ep 70. You would have thought if they were trying to buy time they would have not done an hour special.

to get 1 hr you usually lost 30min, so maybe no bleach in 2wks from now.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Bleach 67 Discussion

I agree with everyone who said the main story line was lame. There were plenty of ways they could have found the imposter... but they failed and basically had to be saved by outside help. Could have been much better. Still, the ep was partially redeemed by the Ichigo/Renji scene which seriously made me laugh out loud. And I thought the "Was he always this stupid?" comment reflected what a lot of us have thought about this arc. Well, not terrible as filler, and it's almost done.

Tarutaru

Bleach 67 Discussion

That..stupid.....stupid...laugh..GAAH!

Bleach 67 Discussion

I don't think that these episodes are random fillers. You all may need to revisit Episode 5 or 6 where we have seen those human form Hollow types before. One of them, (not the humanoid) volunteered to come to the real world to do his thing.

Also, it was somewhere in these early episodes as well that we saw one of those defeated Hollows get sent straight to hell, literally, through those skeleton doors. Maybe they are just now developing that storyline.

As you know, connected episodes can sometime span a large number of episodes. Don't forget that Aizen directly acknowledge Ichigo power when he was leaving to 'otherworld' (Eps. 60's or something). When Ichimaru Gin first met Ichigo (Eps. early 20's), he did acknowledge his power by backing up and attacking him from a distance. There were a lot of episodes between this acknowledgement (Gin, of course, was briefed on Ichigo by Aizen). I just think that these 'fillers' are not that random and that there is quite possibly a good story to be developed there.

Still, the way they drag on is a bit annoying.

Bleach 67 Discussion

They already mentioned the gate looks similar to the gates of hell, but its not quite the same.
    Gin's Skikai is a long range attack. Getting close to someone to use it is just stupid.
    And I never recall a hollow looking eactly like a human. Maybe you're thinking the face, but not the body. And even when the one hollow took over Kaien (spelling?) it changed his coloration and eyes.
    Fillers, by definition, are not supposed to affect the storyline set by the manga.
    Edit: @ Kraco- Not sure.

Bleach 67 Discussion

Gin is a coward. And doesn't lack wits as much as many others. It's only a shounen anime tradition (hell, it's a universal tradition in any show) to always start with the weakest attack and then scale up the attacks until the enemy is defeated. That's of course nothing but lunacy. In the real world power is calculated so that it will beat the enemy straight away.

And besides, Gin did what he did just to put up a little theater, as if he had attacked Ichigo & co. Later we learned Aizen wanted them to get in to cause a little extra havoc.

Wait... What has this to do with anything, anyway?

Bleach 67 Discussion

@Ero: Here is the 'human' looking hollow. I don't think that the new villians have any bearing on the early episode hollows; rather, I think that they early episode hollows were apart of Hueco mundo's command order (kinda like the 13 squads).

Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bleach 67 Discussion

Was that in the episode with Grand Fisher?

Bleach 67 Discussion

Yep, I think it was the begining of episode 8.
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mecha-Fan

Bleach 67 Discussion

bleach is getting werider each ep

Your avatar has been modified. No animated avatars or sigs allowed.

This post is what we would call 'low-quality'. One word posts and any posts that don't try to make a contribution are also a violation of forum rules. Tell us what you thought was weirder , why you thought it was weirder.

Even if you see that others have made bad posts and gotten away without, you should remember they are the exception, not the rule. It'll catch up to them one day. We're sometimes harder on the noobs to help them form better habits in the future.

You are advised to read the
    RULES before posting again. Consider this a verbal warning.

GotWoot Moderator

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would

Bleach 67 Discussion

Mecha-Fan, I think you need to go back to the FAQ and read the part about the avatars. It does say and I quote

Q: What is the max size and dimensions for an avatar?
    A: Max dimensions for an avatar are 60x60. Max file size is 100 KB. Please no animated avatars.

so I'd say to change it before a warning or ban

As well you and Tarutaru need a lesson in posting, both your posts have zero content and as such don't contribute to this thread in any format other then taking up bandwidth. Please in the future, enjoy yourself on the threads but post things that relate to the topic in more then 1 sentence
    image fail!

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Bleach 67 Discussion

Deadfire, I know this is going to sound weird coming from me, but lighten up on the new guys.

That being said, animated signatures or avatars are not allowed. It's a good idea to read the Rules also. Try to say more than just one sentence in your posts, for starters. Don't be afraid if your English isn't that great, people will still make the effort to understand or think about your post if it has ok spelling and not too many"????" and !!11" s

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Bleach 67 Discussion

I wonder is Soi Fong will go to Urahara's to get herself a gigai, or will she just loiter around in spirit form until things are settled down? Can shinigamis sustain themselves in the spirit form indefinitively on Earth? There has to be some reason why Renji got himself a gigai - unless it was just because he likes to eat. Or maybe the gates won't be kept shut for long. It could cause problems, after all.

Bleach 67 Discussion

Originally posted by: Kraco
    There has to be some reason why Renji got himself a gigai - unless it was just because he likes to eat.
    Its cause he's freeloader-san. Sigh, I hate myself for that.
    That picture of the human looking hollow doesn't tell us much. Its all wrapped up and you can't even see its lower half.
    Anyways, maybe it's just that Renji wanted to see why Rukia wanted to pretend to be a human for so long. You know, kinda see what all the fuss was about. That, or you're right and they can't sustain themselves on Earth without it.

Bleach 67 Discussion

@FrogKing
    That picture you posted is a couple seconds too early in Episode 8. Play it a bit longer and you will see the complete humanoids that I am talking about.

@Ero-Fan
    I am still thinking that these 'gamers' in the current episodes might be those types. I derived from that brief showing, that they have a plan that may just now being fleshed out. I maintain that these recent ones are not just filler episodes.

Bleach 67 Discussion

Originally posted by: Ero-Fan
    There has to be some reason why Renji got himself a gigai - unless it was just because he likes to eat.
    That picture of the human looking hollow doesn't tell us much. Its all wrapped up and you can't even see its lower half.
    Anyways, maybe it's just that Renji wanted to see why Rukia wanted to pretend to be a human for so long. You know, kinda see what all the fuss was about. That, or you're right and they can't sustain themselves on Earth without it.
    It's because they attract hollows in their normal form and they are a danger in general when they walk around with so much power.

Bleach 67 Discussion

Originally posted by: Ciber
    Originally posted by: Ero-Fan
    It's because they attract hollows in their normal form and they are a danger in general when they walk around with so much power.
    Well, then Rukia must have been a little slow, because she didn't have a gigai until she lost all her power to Ichigo. Stupid Rukia. Then again, she might not have had enough power to warrant recieveing a gigai to hide her presence. Weak. But that would make more sense.