Thread: Bleach 66 Discussion Thread

Bleach 66 Discussion Thread

Sub is out.

(DB) Bleach 66

Wow it's out all ready nice.....^^

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

yeah, that's pretty quick, even by dattebayo standards.

anyways, i believe that this will be a great episode.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Originally posted by: UltxDarkRedX1
    anyways, i believe that this will be a great episode.
    I have my doubts, considering the ok'ness , not awsomeness as it should be, of the last episode....

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Well, I suppose that explains the stupid animals in the ending video...

Better than the last episode at least.

Yep, I'm guessing since these three are the same thing Kon is that they are gonna turn out to be "not really evil after all" and those three wierd puppets in the end credits are gonna be the dolls those three end up in.

Much better episode this week. I like how everyone is like "We're too powerful, you'll have to fight them Ishida" and then it's like totally obvious he hasn't told anyone yet that he lost his powers.

Seriously though, Backpack Kon fucking rules. And he still has that Quincy cross on the back of his head.

Yeah. Much better than the previous episode. But the "not really evil after all" standpoint makes the arc lose much meaning. And unless there's some reason why Chad and Inoue were returned, it already did lose much meaning. Perhaps it's just a game, after all, with nothing more meaningful behind it. However, even if this whole filler saga did end up being without a deeper (intended) meaning, it might actually be a far better approach than the pseudo epic filler arcs of Naruto.

And damn the little girl's giggling was driving me crazy...

the preview showed inoue snapping at other people.. So I think they haven't been returned... they might be mod souls too, or at least they messed with their personalities...
    Either that, or inoue is having her period, I don't know...

However, the people in the ending movie still intrigue me... They still have to show up, so I'm not sure if the 'filler count' we've been having is accurate..
    Ah well, we'll see... For a filler, I think this is good stuff..

That, and Kon is cool

And little giggling girls are the best!!!
    *cracked up at yachiru being the women's society captain*

A remake of the movie Cube ? in a museum ?

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

i expected nothing less from this episode, it was greater than the last. on another note, the ending theme is nice to hear..i think i've lost it, but don't care.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Originally posted by: Inazuma
    Thats exactly what I though, so far it's been DieHard and Cube I wonder what movie there going to copy next episode
    That liitle girls laugh is staring to annoy the hell out of me.

Signature by Lucifus

Originally posted by: nests
    Originally posted by: Inazuma
    Thats exactly what I though, so far it's been DieHard and Cube I wonder what movie there going to copy next episode
    That liitle girls laugh is staring to annoy the hell out of me.
    Yea... they actually ARE going on a trend there! so what's next? Bowling for Columbine?

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Paying homage to movies... well, I suppose they have all their monkeys writing the plotlines for Naruto fillers, so ripping off from films is a pretty safe angle to approach it from. This episode was a heck of alot better than the last one, and i'm not just saying that because the last one sucked balls. This one was actually somewhat entertaining. I was surprised that Inoue and Chad would be the villains' biggest threats. After the SS arc, where they were both so incredibly weak, I assumed the kidnappings were going according to weakest first... Guess I was absolutley wrong... And I wonder if the enemies know that Ishida's powers are gone? Heck, he's kept it hidden from the others for so long...

Kon-sama = the man. "Violation of stuffed animal human rights" ROFL! A Kon backpack would probably sell really well in Japan too.

Ishida was the man in this episode. Kon also helped out big.

I feel that they really gave back Inoue and Chad for real. I hope next episode is good. So far this filler isn't too bad. 2 out of 3, even if the 2 weren't fabulous.

EDIT: Can anyone think of a movie that uses mind games, (maybe or maybe not set in a school) where people have to figure out which one of them is an imposter? I just have a hunch that is the premise of the next episode from watching the preview.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

The best part of this episode was when Ichida said that he had turned Kon in to a embarassing back-pack. The embarassing part was so uncalled for that ir made me lol.

Wonder if the Naruto filler this week will follow the pattern that only one of the shows are good.

This was an alright episode. It was a little boring, but was made up by the comedy. Haha, gotta love backpack Kon. Regardless, at least it's better than what they're doing with Naruto.

Narutos last episode to me didn't classify as a filler, I hope they continue the trend, this episode was pretty alright, It cracked me up.
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

Wow that was good and was it just me or did the art go back up to standard from last weeks crap.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar

my reponse: yay, I can figure my way out of a maze!

This episode was awful.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Missing Nin

I'm curious as to what exactly makes you guys think this episode was all that much better then last week. Yeah there was a little more comedy but it was still fairly terrible and I still don't see any reason Ishada has ANY spiritual powers at this point. Even his ability to sense Spirit pressure should be gone as to me atleast it would be part of his quincy powers.

As far as the Animals in the ending go its pretty clear we have a Bunny, turtle and Chicken going. Considering the Bunny is the most popular type of temporary soul its pretty safe to say that the three in the ending represent the 3 villians were stuck with for now. I'm sorry but this episode was not that much of a improvement. MAYBE a 4/10 instead of the 2/10 we got last week.