Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 66 Discussion Thread

Bleach 66 Discussion Thread

Wow major spoiler there I dont think they said anything about that in the anime

Signature by Lucifus

Originally posted by: masamuneehs
    This episode was a heck of alot better than the last one, and i'm not just saying that because the last one sucked balls.
    Find someone who can do a worst episode than 65Bleach ...
    You just can't,
    Naruto Monkeys when they saw 65 Bleach went " Oh shit, our Holy Grall "

66 is bearable, just because Kon is there.
    Try 66 without Kon, you die from boredom

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Originally posted by: Inazuma
    Find someone who can do a worst episode than 65Bleach ...
    You just can't,
    Naruto Monkeys when they saw 65 Bleach went " Oh shit, our Holy Grall "

66 is bearable, just because Kon is there.
    Try 66 without Kon, you die from boredom
    that's true. Kon really made this episode. Last episode just didn't have any humor OR action. At least this episode had some funny bits. and I didn't realize that the maze was a ripoff of Cube for awhile, so I enjoyed that aspect of it. I like puzzles and mindgames like that...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

after watching this episode, Ive come to conclude that Kon is the worst of his kind. That creepy little girl is way better than him in every way.

That creepy little girl doesn't even need any weapons. Even Zaraki Kenpachi's head would burst like an overripe water melon if he had to listen to her giggling for five more minutes. Lesser men would die a lot sooner.

Originally posted by: Kraco
    That creepy little girl doesn't even need any weapons. Even Zaraki Kenpachi's head would burst like an overripe water melon if he had to listen to her giggling for five more minutes. Lesser men would die a lot sooner.
    He should bring Yachiru with him so she could whoop her ass and shut her up. That, or maybe teach her how to be little and adorable at the same time.

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

zaraki would keep chopping and slicing and end up getting all his companions lost and he'll continue slicing...and eventually he might hit the person.

the women's shinigami society.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Originally posted by: nests
    Wow major spoiler there I dont think they said anything about that in the anime
    I'm still trying to figure out what yo were refering to about something being a spoiler. If it was about the bunny being popular in ss, Rukia said that like back when Kon was first introduced. Then again, I thought that was in reference to that pez dispense with sould candy on it. Or am I missing something completely? Oh, and wasn't a duck the 'second most popular'?

^^^^^^^^^^^
    Major spoiler[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

That was in the anime episode like 8. The goddamn pez dispensers.
    And I can't spoil this anime, I refuse to even enter the manga section, let alone read it.
    Edit: My bad, episode 6:

Im talking about the part where Ishida is not supposed to be able to fell any Spirit pressure in the manga he says himself that he coulnt feel it anymore but I dont think they ever include it in the anime

Signature by Lucifus

Missing Nin

Im talking about the part where Ishida is not supposed to be able to fell any Spirit pressure in the manga he says himself that he coulnt feel it anymore but I dont think they ever include it in the anime
    Thats not a spoiler it was stated if he removed the glove as he did when fighting the captain that would be the result. It was definatly mentioned in the Anime. The feeling of spiritual pressure is a mear assumption on my part as to me that would count as a quincy power.

So I'm afraid there was no spoiler at all mentioned.

Ok so if it was mention then this whole arc doesnt make any sence

Signature by Lucifus

Ok so if it was mention then this whole arc doesnt make any sence
    It doesnt make any sense because its a "filler".

Yeah at least the Naruto fillers never messed with something so important

Signature by Lucifus

ya but that's why they always suck

@ nests: Ahh, I get ya now. Weird, stupid fillers screwin with the storyline. Maybe its just him being near Ichigo? Like how chad and inoue could never sense spirit pressure before he came in contact with them. Maybe he's just leaking it out again.
    Originally posted by: heero
    ya but that's why they always suck
    Truer words have never been spoken.

If Ishida couldn't sense any spirit pressure anymore soon after snapping the glove spike, then how was he supposed to navigate through half the SS after that happened? The whole place was built of spirit particles, nothing else. If he couldn't anymore sense them, he would have been as good as blind in there. Or is there some difference between sensing spirit pressure and seeing things built of the material form of the same stuff?

I thought he only lost most of his Quincy powers, leaving only rudimentary abilities behind, like being able to see and feel spirit pressure. But then again, I haven't read the manga and don't remember the details from the anime so well anymore, so what do I know, in the end.

Is it not possible that Ishida will get super powers from Ichigo? Like Chad and Inoue got theirs.

If Ishida couldn't sense any spirit pressure anymore soon after snapping the glove spike, then how was he supposed to navigate through half the SS after that happened? The whole place was built of spirit particles, nothing else. If he couldn't anymore sense them, he would have been as good as blind in there. Or is there some difference between sensing spirit pressure and seeing things built of the material form of the same stuff?
    Well, a majority of the souls there have no spirit power. I assume its because he was a soul at the time that he could see everything, since on earth, Inoue could first only see hollows and Ichigo (in death god form) when her soul was outside of her body.