Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Filler Arc

Bleach Filler Arc

According to Bleach7, the Bleach filler arc will end at episode 69. This is backed up by the title of episode 70, which I won't say here (AND IT SHOULDN'T BE MENTIONED AT ALL, NOT EVEN THE TINIEST BIT).

Bleach7

Bleach Filler Arc

Good news, good news. Ep 70 will rawk [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Bleach Filler Arc

I think we can finally put to rest these stupid discussions concerning the length of the filler arc and comparing it to the Naruto fillers...

Bleach Filler Arc

Sigh....only 6 episodes of filler....

What the hell did we ever do to deserve a 44 episode Naruto filler streak....

Bleach Filler Arc

LIES ALL LIES
    there is no way that can be it. there probably refering to the begingin of a whole new filler arc
    and I wouldnt doubt it. seeing how they already messed up in a lot of stuff with berely two filler episodes
    this pisses me off more than the naruto fillers

Signature by Lucifus

Bleach Filler Arc

Unless they are going to start doing 1 epi every three weeks, what would be the point of such a short filler arc? What would this filler arc buy us then, 6 weeks at best? Yippie..

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

Bleach Filler Arc

Seriously I find it really hard to believe that after only handful of fillers's they'd go right back to the manga. Currenct arc dosen't seem like it's anywhere close to being over. Kinda scares me, I wonder if they'll do one or two chapters then add more fillers to help pad things out a bit more. I mean they gave the stupid filler villains their own opening theme song.

Actually the more that I think about it it seems like there going to mess with the core storyline. As manga readers know (I'll try and discuss this as best I can without revealing spoilers) the big event that the title of episode 70 reveals dosen't occur until a decent amount of manga material proceeds it. Theres no way that the fillers are going to stop at episode 70. Looks like the writing monkeys are going to be screwing around with the main storyline.

Bleach Filler Arc

Yep that's true... they're gonna fuck everything up...

Bleach Filler Arc

If they were gonna add filler in the middle of an arc, they shoulda done it last arc, and showed all those fights that the manga didn't bother to.

Bleach Filler Arc

Originally posted by: DarthEnder
    If they were gonna add filler in the middle of an arc, they shoulda done it last arc, and showed all those fights that the manga didn't bother to.
    Hell yes! I woulda loved if they did that. Too late now, huh? Unless they just do a whole bunch of recap/flashback episodes...

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach Filler Arc

How about a Bleach clip show?

I agree, it doesn't seem logical that the fillers would end so soon. I hope I'm wrong though.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach Filler Arc

yes, i completely agree that this doesnt make any sense, i guess they are pulling events out of the manga at will and and are going tie them into more fillers.

Bleach Filler Arc

seems to be the case...i guess they wanny try to keep the audience intrested by following the manga storyline atleast 50%.

Bleach Filler Arc

OH FUCK! NOOOOOOOOO! Now theyre going to fuck up the entire series. WHY CANT THESE BASTARDS JUST PAUSE THE PRODUCTION OF THE SHOW?? Then pplz would be like "ZOMG" when the show comes back on the air, and the show would become even more popularz.

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

Bleach Filler Arc

that's good to hear that the anime will get back on track, not that the fillers suck or that i want them to end as soon as possible, just because i want to see the things i wanted to see in the manga, hell it can wait. the filler arc is putting no negative effect on me what so ever.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

I have downloaded every Bleach anime episodes but haven't seen any of them, i just want to know when did the fillers start?

around ep 70 or so i believe

No, it was like 5-10 episodes earlier than that, don't know the exact one, but it's not around episode 70.
    Last edited by Munsu; Mon, 04-24-2006 at 11:42 PM.

wth bud, you're like stalking me, going around correcting what i say!

leave me alone dammit!

It's not my fault you're wrong.