Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 168 Discussion

Naruto 168 Discussion

Naruto 168

Looks like we got a change to the intro, they took out the flashbacks and replaced it with a scene for each Jounin and Jiraya and Tsunade, and then showing the genin all running through a forest, and they are keeping the new years outro! I say it's better then the old ones at least.

Discuss.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar

Naruto 168 Discussion

Wow, the best part of that episode was the preview for the next arc, which actually looks kind of decent.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Naruto 168 Discussion

That was...the most retarded fucking thing I've ever seen in my entire, I mean...ninja cooks...and then...with the punching, and then Rasengan the goddamn noodles?! I mean, ninjas....who are cooks...and that's their fucking job?! Die! Die twice!! RASENGAN ON MOTHERFUCKING NOODLES??!! What the goddamn hell!! CANCER! CANCER FOR EVERYONE!!!

Rasengan....noodles.....

Seriously though. Next arc looks like a winner. Shino + Anko...how could they fuck that up?

Mire

Naruto 168 Discussion

Well uhhh, at least they didn't call it ramen of life.. but, are we at a point yet, where we can safely say that it won't get any .. less inventive - not to say worse.

Naruto 168 Discussion

This was pitiful and bad beyond comprehension. I suppose by now I should be ready to expect any kind of stupidity, no matter how gross, in Naruto fillers, but still the skills of the script writing monkeys can time after time totally surprise me. Too bad the surprise is purely negative each time.

But still I'm foolish enough to hope the next arc will be better... Like DarthEnder said: Perhaps Shino + Anko will give some small meaning to the next story.

Naruto 168 Discussion

I have to say this is really a dumb episode. The rasengan on the rock a couple of weeks ago seems more acceptable now though.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Naruto 168 Discussion

Maybe that's what these writers are aiming for. If these fillers are bad enough, we start looking at the older fillers in a new light. Devious bastards. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Naruto 168 Discussion

How can i discuss something i won't ever DL or watch?

I know people like to vent about the shitiness of the fillers, but being surprised by how shitty they are... Come on, you KNOW the fillers are always going to be bad. The plot ideas boring, the characters introduced lame, the animation subpar, the music recycled.

However, the idea of ninja cooks is... well, they wouldn't need to be ninjas to be cooks, but i always wondered who made those Pills Chouji took and who researched the Soldier Pill that Kiba fed Akamaru and so on. I mean, those are all like Cooking no jutsu oriented, am i right? You are what you eat. I'm shocked they haven't focused on food MORE in Naruto (Curry of Life does not count).

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Naruto 168 Discussion

I can't believe I watched this episode. And the whole situation was based on ... on ... a misunderstanding!? I need to go meditate now to rebuild my brain cells.

That place over there........ahh never mind

Naruto 168 Discussion

I don't think any amount of meditation will ever beable to do that after watching this (I'm glad I didn't watch it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] )

R.I.P Captain America.

Too darn lazy to login, so just lurking in the shadows instead.

Naruto 168 Discussion

quite funny... but still a filler...
    lol, Fat Ayame
    and how come naruto is still not able to use rasengan without a shitty clone... (does he even pratice!)

Naruto 168 Discussion

well, why he still cant do rasengan without a clone is because its a filler, and in fillers the chars and techniques never change,

I have actually nothing to say about this episode, it would be for the best [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img])

I have just this 1 question, does any1 knows when the manga is coming? a couple weeks I heard it would be 20 weeks, how much weeks is it now? some1 knows?
    thnx

Naruto 168 Discussion

You mean when the anime will again be based on the manga? Wasn't it in April?

Naruto 168 Discussion

Originally posted by: BioAlien
    quite funny... but still a filler...
    lol, Fat Ayame
    and how come naruto is still not able to use rasengan without a shitty clone... (does he even pratice!)
    That's it, I'm deleteing all this filler once its over with. I wouldn't even put my worst enemy through this shit.
    Edit: Damn you people, refresh button didn't work, and I was gonna say what the two posts above me did.

Naruto 168 Discussion

Originally posted by: BioAlien
    Cuz it takes 3 years.

Naruto 168 Discussion

Wow...the only thing worth talking about was the opening, Shino is so bad ass he can jump through trees with his hands in his pockets, and apparently Asuma's signiture move is his Knife Knuckles [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] thier cool but not that cool.

On to the unworthy, does the studio put in those crows to let us know we really shouldn't watch the episode if we value our dignity? As soon as I saw them I started thinking Kakashi mask and was able to relax my expectations (filler expectations mind you) enough to sit through this. And for the first time ever I actually noticed the badness of the animation, I'm not much of an artistic judge but the scenes where they were kneading the manga looked so wrong I thought I'd get sick.

There was a thin sliver of light in Sakura's budding Tsunade strength and medicinal knowledge, showing there is some form of growth going on somewhere during this time, but it's pretty pointless. How long ago was the Sasuke chase arc though, I've almost forgotten why I used to watch this show...

Naruto 168 Discussion

Something like episode 133 was the end of the Sasuke chase arc, I think. And you just noticed now that the animation has gone down the drain? Where have you been these past months?

Naruto 168 Discussion

Originally posted by: Honinbou
    well, why he still cant do rasengan without a clone is because its a filler, and in fillers the chars and techniques never change,
    Except Sakura is already displaying Tsunade's super strength apparently.

I have just this 1 question, does any1 knows when the manga is coming? a couple weeks I heard it would be 20 weeks, how much weeks is it now? some1 knows?
    thnx
    DB is actually keeping a count during the opening credits. They say 12 weeks left of filler, but it's 11 by my count.

Naruto 168 Discussion

April 5th was supposed to be the actual date the anime gets back on track with the manga, right?

Naruto 168 Discussion

Ahh.. the website is down =\