Well fellow gotwooters, I have just received the go-ahead (finally! I was beginning to think I'd be ignored forever [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] ) from the admins (well, from Terra more specifically) to implement this. So, if you check the FAQ on the forums here, it's pretty sparse. Not really much of a FAQ at all. The idea is that we, as the members who regularly visit the boards, know all the questions that get asked over and over again, that we're tired of hearing. So this is our chance to contribute and compile a list of all those questions complete with answers. Once we have a pretty comprehensive list, hopefully one of the admins can format it nicely and put it up in the FAQ section. Just as a disclaimer, you Q&A might be edited for spelling, grammer, readability, or it may not be used at all, so try not to be offended if that happens (but hopefully it won't because you're all such excellent posters) and I'll see if I can arrange for credit to be given at the end for those who have contributed. Feel free to keep adding to this as questions occur to you. You don't even need to have an answer, you can just post a questions and someone else can write a corresponding answer, or you can augment an answer that someone else wrote if you feel it should be more comprehensive. We have so much collected knowledge here that I know we can write a kick-ass FAQ.

I'll start this off with the questions that seem to have finally managed to give this topic enough momentum to be created:

Question: Is Gotwoot AonE's site?
Answer: No, Gotwoot is merely a distribution site for AonE's releases.

Question: Can I contact AonE from this site?
Answer: No. There are no members of AonE who visit the forums and if you post a topic addressed to AonE, you will only get sarcastic answers from other forum members.