Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kasimasi ~Girl Meets Girl~

Kasimasi ~Girl Meets Girl~

First episode just aired, here's the raw link:
    http://tracker.manga-ton1x.net...40x480+Xvid%29.torrent
    http://share.greedland.net/tor.../12/1137010075.torrent

It's a yuri anime, so it's automatically awesome... Hopefully it'll have a lot of lesbians.

"Based on a manga by Yukimaru Katsura and Satoru Akahori, serialized in Monthly Dengeki Daioh.

Hazumu confessed his love to Yasuna, but she turned down him. To ease his heartbreak, he went to Mt. Kashimayama where hed met her first. He lost his way in the mountain, and it got dark. He saw a big shooting star, and when he began to wish, he found something was wrong. It wasnt a shooting star, but it was a falling space ship. He was involved in the crash. He managed to survive by the help of the alien. However, he became a girl due to the accident during the reconstruction of his body. "

http://www.kasimasi.com/
    http://anidb.info/perl-bin/ani...how=anime&aid=2843
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.co...edia/anime.php?id=5835
    http://www.animenfo.com/animet...a,kashimashi__gir.html

Haha, this sounds like a bit like Ranma, except that he's actually stuck in a girl's body. Anxiously waiting for a subbed version.

Hmm... This sounds actually interesting. To balance Kyou Kara Maou, I would actually really need one yuri series. And moreover, I have never watched one before.

Any idea of possible subbers?

Doremi and Kazenokoe-Fansubs are planning on doing it if not mistaken.

The cast is really awesome. Yui Horie, Kana Ueda, Yukari Tamura, and Masumi Asano are some of my favorites.

Looks good, and the timing isn't that bad. Its off on a fair amount of them. A lot of people probably wouldn't notice most of it. I wouldn't have if Bud hadn't said anything.

If there's anyone bothered by it enough to fix it, you can even do it yourself, the release comes with an srt.

If those other groups pick it up, I'll probably switch to them though.

The NASA part is hilarious. They speak perfectly pronounced english and still manage to make it sound incredibly awkward. Then they start to miss plurals and other various mistakes. That's the funniest engrish I've heard in a long time.

did anyone post this already???

anyways... Episode One by some group called Team Tomari

this is more serious than i thought it would be... but this is only the first ep (i'm actually looking for something light hearted)... and next ep seems like it'll be interesting at least...

oh and this release is just a RAW with an .srt file

I believe the correct spelling should be Kashimashi, meaning noisy or loud. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Nope, it's Kasimasi...

It's written like that everywhere, including the official website and the episode itself.

and in the show
    edit: I think

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    Nope, it's Kasimasi...

It's written like that everywhere, including the official website and the episode itself.
    I think it's "Kashimashi" and the rest got it wrong. Although the character can be pronounced as either "Shi" or "Si", it should be "Shi" in this context.

I've checked the links on this page, and apparently only Team Tomari got it right. I'm no expert in Japanese, but I've heard the word before and it was pronounced as Kashimashi. Well, it's not that important, but I'd thought I should attempt to clarify it.

Edit: I see that even the official site states that it's Kasimasi, so I guess we're gonna stick to that. But I went back and checked on my previous source, and it was pronounced as Kashimashi, so I guess both are allowed. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Yeah, I had believed it was Kashimashi from the start... But, since the official sources say otherwise, I'm just gonna go with the "it has a hidden meaning" theory...

Just watched the first episode, and I really liked it... A good balance between seriousness and comedy... So far I like all characters... I liked how as soon as the aliens announced the sex change Yasuna got horny... That's good foreshadowing...

Eps 2 (Doremi-KnkF)

I'm glad this series isn't going to get neglected. It's funny and we can all use a good dose of yuri now and then.

The second episode was great. Pretty much the kind of comedy you could expect, considering the circumstances, but it was very good, nevertheless. So far it looks like the emphasis is on comedy, but that's not a bad thing. To be honest, if the emphasis was on lots of lesbians, this might be a more boring series, because it doesn't contain ecchi (according to Animenfo). At least I think the scenes with Hazumu's old buddy, Asuta, were some of the funniest in this episode.

YEA! This and the Measuring part! Also, I hadn't thought that the aliens would be brought back. well not this early anyways. also means that Hazumu might become a guy again. Oh and little Tomari had a STICK!!!

I believe in the first eps the aliens said he was brought back as a girl and they couldn't reverse it. (Or probably more accurate don't want to)

Haha, Asuta's reactions from Hazumu's changes were freaking hilarious. Poor guy is eventually gonna fall dead.
    VERY interesting to see the aliens at the end of the episode. I was not expecting that at all..... well, I expected them to return, but not this early.

another sub group called GNU has pick this up as well...somebody pls let us know is there's any good...
    ep1 by GNU

I wonder about this show.. I haven't seen any episdoes yet, but from what I hear it's an all right show..true??? Could some1 maybe tell me a bit more about it ? O.O