Thread: Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Last edited by masamuneehs; Sat, 12-30-2006 at 01:52 PM.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    Quote Originally Posted by Illrenmazou
    i keep getting an error when trying the link... seems that tvnihon's tracker is having some problems... the wait continues...

i'm psyched though. actually rewatched parts of Zeta over the last couple months, and it'll be wicked to see how they do the 3rd movie.

Yazan = best Oldtype pilot ever.

edit- and two seconds after i post... it works! And I stick by my Yazan loving. That guy's fucking badass. Not a pimp the way Scirocco is, but badass nonetheless.

edit2- but of course the torrent is slow as molasses... come on folks! oh, and happy birthday to Meehlimo too
    Last edited by masamuneehs; Sat, 12-30-2006 at 02:19 PM.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

where can i download the zeta series? i cant find any on veoh or youtube

The DVD movies (better quality, not all of the content) were released by TV-Nihon
    List of TV-Nihon releases

As for the actual series, I downloaded it from White_Base's IRC channel (as I couldn't find a torrent with enough seeders to make it tolerable...)
    #White_Base @ irc.rizon.net
    White_Base Fansubs' Site

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

I have a q about the Hyper Mega Launcher:
    Is it used in the anime? I recall something about it, but I'm not sure.
    The model kit I have (MG Zeta 2.0) has it, but I doubt the color is correct. (blue)
    I want to paint my kits, so I'd like to see the HML in action, to see the color for myself and maybe some details.
    Does anyone know in what episode it is used?

it's been awhile, but i'm almost positive that it is used in the Zeta series. in fact, i am sure of it, but I don't recall what episode it's in... And I do seem to remember it being blue... your best bet is to try the third Zeta Gundam compilation movie. They have changed things from the original, but it's sure to be in there, and it's alot better than going and trying random episodes of the original series to find it.

I'll do that, tnx
    I gave up the search after about 4 episodes.

How about the Grenade packs.. I don't remember them being in the series.