Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Genryuusai = Sasuke

Genryuusai = Sasuke

Both can use flames. Discuss.

Genryuusai = Sasuke

hmm if genryuusai is equal to sasuke then orochimaru is stronger than all of bleach combined o.O

Genryuusai = Sasuke

Sounds accurate to me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Guess in that case just about any sannin can bitch slap the shinigami around then...

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

Genryuusai = Sasuke

Genryuusai is gay?

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Genryuusai = Sasuke

Don't go mocking the other thread just because you don't think Ishida and Sasuke have everything in common.. I mean they both have the same stupid black haircut too. Quite clearly Ichigo=Naruto, Ishida=Sasuke
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Genryuusai = Sasuke

there is nothing wrong with mocking that thread!

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

Genryuusai = Sasuke

nope, there isn't, and in the end, you get a laugh.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Genryuusai = Sasuke

Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel

Quite clearly Ichigo=Naruto.
    Whoa! Ok, that's where I have to draw the line! Ichigo is NOTHING like Naruto. The only similarity is the hair style, and that's really it. Naruto is far more immature than Ichigo, Ichi's hair is orange, while Naruto's is yellow, Naruto sucked at every kind of ninja technique he attempted, while Ichigo has done nothing but excell with his Death god skills and has risen to be superior to even some of the Death god Captains! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Do you really want me to go on? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Genryuusai = Sasuke

yes go on

Genryuusai = Sasuke

Ichigo also sucks at all demon techs just like you said Naruto sucks at ninjutsu.
    They are both just raw strenght and inf stamina.
    They both have annoying voices.
    None of them can die, ever.

Genryuusai = Sasuke

Originally posted by: el_boss
    Ichigo also sucks at all demon techs just like you said Naruto sucks at ninjutsu.
    1.) Ichigo's voice isnt that bad
    2.) you have to learn the techniques and Ichigo never went to the Shinigami Academy
    3.) Atleast Ichigo has an excuse to why he never dies................

Genryuusai = Sasuke

Did you forget that Ichigo became a Death god in less than the time it takes you snap your fingers? He also never went to any kind of Death god academy, as God#2 stated. On top of that, you really can't say that his Demon Magic sucks, when in truth, he has never actually attempted to use it, lol.

Well, Ichigo seems to have been born with the this power/strength/stamina, while Naruto was born a normal child who had a demon implanted into him, which is basically the source of his true power. Ichigo is what he is now from the intense training that he went through (as you saw in the Anime/Manga), while Naruto hardly ever trains and usually just relys on Kyuubi to fight all his major battles.

That's really just opinion based and can't be considered an actual fact to prove how they are alike. On top of that, I would much rather prefer listening Ichigo's voice (which suits his character perfectly, imo) than Naruto's. Not that I'm saying Naruto's voice actor is bad, he does a very good job at portraying Naruto's character, but it's just the "little kid" accent, that can make it hard for me to take him seriously sometimes. XD

Look at it this way. The Anime is over if the main character dies. I don't know how I can put it more simply than that. They both will eventually die of old age, but making them die in the middle of the series would just ruin it.

Hmm... I kinda went overboard with that, but whatever, I guess I just wanted to prove me point. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Genryuusai = Sasuke

Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
    Quite clearly Ichigo=Naruto
    Ichigo is clearly born a genius where as Naruto is not. Conclusion: they aren't equal. If anything, Neji is more like Ichigo lmao

Ichigo sux at demon techs because he never learned them. Naruto sux at ninjutsu because he's just dumb.
    Ichigo is born with those powers whereas Naruto was not.
    They DONT both have annoying voices. Only Naruto does.
    Both of them CAN die. The story just make it seem that way just like how 90% of all other anime main characters don't die during the entire show.

Genryuusai = Sasuke

I just wanna say that when i started watching Bleach, I thought Ichigo was an older Naruto... this even made me uneasy (of course someone had told me that if i like naruto, i'd like bleach...)

Genryuusai = Sasuke

Originally posted by: Darknodin
    I just wanna say that when i started watching Bleach, I thought Ichigo was an older Naruto... this even made me uneasy (of course someone had told me that if i like naruto, i'd like bleach...)
    An older Naruto? Naruto is like 12 or 13 years old, while Ichigo is 15, how much more mature could Naruto get in 2 or 3 years? XD

Genryuusai = Sasuke

Taller Naruto.

Genryuusai = Sasuke

Is everyone forgetting where Ichigo got his powers from? If you are saying that he was born with them, thats like admitting that ge either is Kaien reincarnated or that he had the hollow all the time. Sure he has been strong all the time, but it was when he was in the pit he became truly insane.

I don't care why Ichigo sucks at magic, the fact is that he does.

Genryuusai = Sasuke

Genryuusai = Sasuke = Gotwoot forum user

All three can use flames

Genryuusai = Sasuke

Originally posted by: DarthEnder

Taller Naruto.
    That works. I have to admit I kind of looked at him that way, until the later episodes in the Soul Society arc, where his personality just completely changed from that of Naruto's.

I don't care why Ichigo sucks at magic, the fact is that he does.
    Explain just one thing to me. How can Ichigo suck at Death god magic spells, if he's never attempted to execute any of them?

Genryuusai = Sasuke

Originally posted by: SamuraiX-
    Explain just one thing to me. How can Ichigo suck at Death god magic spells, if he's never attempted to execute any of them?
    Because he can't. He obviously sucks at them.