Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ishida = Sasuke

Ishida = Sasuke

Ishida = Sasuke

For a start both have the same VA.
    They both are last of their clan.
    They both have the potential to surpass their previous leaders.

And they are both gay.

What do you think?

Ishida = Sasuke

i swear to god, if one more person makes a "random antagonist = sasuke" thread, im gonna start breaking stuff.....on ppls head.

Ishida = Sasuke

New thread

Assassin =Sasuke = gay

*I hear something breaking in the background*

Ishida = Sasuke

LOL Ishida is nothing like Sasuke...
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

Ishida = Sasuke

Originally posted by: Sapphire
    LOL Ishida is nothing like Sasuke...
    Have you even seen Ishida? Rofl.

The guy is a Sasuke wannabe. About the only difference from him is that he's a bit more corny than Sasuke, but funny-corny, so that's a good thing. ^_^

Actually, he also shows more of a comical side to his character, as opposed to Sasuke who is straight up serious all the time... 'cept in some of the early filler eps. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Ishida = Sasuke

Hmm I've seen several episodes of Bleach....

The only similarities I see (other than what Jadugar mentioned) are the black hair, "vengful" attitude, and quietness.

If that's all it takes to be a Sasuke wanna be then there's billions of Sasuke wanna be's around the world..

Ishida = Sasuke

What about the <u>fact</u> that Sasuke is gay?

Ishida = Sasuke

That -fact- is still under debate.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Ishida = Sasuke

nah, sasuke is pretty much gay, you can check this ytmnd flash if you dont believe me.

Anyways, i never even noticed they had the same voice before, but you do make good points [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Ishida = Sasuke

Originally posted by: KoKo37
    nah, sasuke is pretty much gay, you can check this ytmnd flash if you dont believe me.
    ROFLMAO!!!!

ytmnd.com is KoKo's Bible [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Ishida = Sasuke

Hmm I've seen several episodes of Bleach....

The only similarities I see (other than what Jadugar mentioned) are the black hair, "vengful" attitude, and quietness.

If that's all it takes to be a Sasuke wanna be then there's billions of Sasuke wanna be's around the world..
    Is that right? Well, I never knew billions of people around the word have the exact same voices, are both the last surviving members of their so called clan, and both have the potential to surpress their previous "so called" leaders.

Hmm... interesting. Could you elaborate more on your statement? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Ishida = Sasuke

We also know for a fact that Sasuke has wet dreams about Itachi.

Ishida = Sasuke

Hell he deliberatly went to Orochimaru and we all know hes the reincarnation of Micheal Jackson.

@Koko: LMAO. I think I'm going to join the YMTD religion

Ishida = Sasuke

Originally posted by: SamuraiX-

Is that right? Well, I never knew billions of people around the word have the exact same voices, are both the last surviving members of their so called clan, and both have the potential to surpress their previous "so called" leaders.

[/IMG]
    Being the last of a clan, and having the ability to surpass previous "leaders" just isn't enough to randomly assume that a character is a clone or a wanna be of another character. Now, if Ishida's brother killed his clan, Inoue has unrequited love for him, and he betrays everyone for more power for revenge, THEN I would say he's a wanna be Sasuke. Two things that are highly common in good stories just aren't enough. You can't just pick three or four common characteristics and say it isn't a coincidence. Sasuke and Ishida are both idividual characters in their own right. Having the "exact" same voices is just an opinion, lol, unless Ishida and Sasuke have the same voice actors...

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would

Ishida = Sasuke

Originally posted by: SamuraiX-

[/IMG]
    Being the last of a clan, and having the ability to surpass previous "leaders" just isn't enough to randomly assume that a character is a clone or a wanna be of another character. Now, if Ishida's brother killed his clan, Inoue has unrequited love for him, and he betrays everyone for more power for revenge, THEN I would say he's a wanna be Sasuke. Two things that are highly common in good stories just aren't enough. You can't just pick three or four common characteristics and say it isn't a coincidence. Sasuke and Ishida are both idividual characters in their own right. Having the "exact" same voices is just an opinion, lol, unless Ishida and Sasuke have the same voice actors...

When in your time on these Forums did you think that we are serious when we make threads like this...stop over-acting and explaining stuff and have fun with it....Or are we destroying the egos of these drawings to much for your liking?
    image fail!

Ishida = Sasuke

I didn't want to explain it... =( Samurai asked me too.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Ishida = Sasuke

Originally posted by: God#2

@Koko: LMAO. I think I'm going to join the YMTD religion
    yes, lets all join the YTMND religion [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. Anyways i found even More proof that hes gay!

even Google thinks hes gay o.O

Also~, this might be off topic, but i cant think of anything to say in this thread atm, and wanted to post those pics [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Ishida = Sasuke

Having the "exact" same voices is just an opinion, lol, unless Ishida and Sasuke have the same voice actors...
    That's just the thing, THEY DO! LOL! XD

Anyways, ROFLMFAO at that google image from KoKo. XDXDXDXD

Ishida = Sasuke

Nice one Koko.. haha that made me lol..

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

Ishida = Sasuke

they are similar in many ways, but i'd rather have sasuke dead than ishida..
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------