Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ishida = Sasuke

Ishida = Sasuke

Sauske would probobly never be bothered to have any type of love interest so he can't really be considered gay. However, popular steryotypes seem to promote the fact that if your not constantly trying to get laid whenever you have the chance then your gay, while this isn't really the proper definition of gay there should be a quasi-derogotory name for people like this anyway, so we've temporarily lumped them in with the gay's, which isn't really fair because the real gays are out there trying to get laid just like everyone else. People like Sasuke should be lumped in with tools, because, he's a tool. Ishida on the other hand is not a tool anymore, he's just a pansy who can (could) fight.

On a lighter note, i've noticed a lot of comments about wanting to fuck two-legged, pussy toting creatures, wtf is wrong with you people, does no one appreciate the pleasure of a one- or no-legged lay, i mean come on. You can't always expect the girl who is willing to bang you will have two legs, but if she doesn't, would any decent sex craving male really pass up a good lay just because of a little thing like that? Who wouldn't bang the boobs off of Ikkaku? and she's only got one arm.

Ishida = Sasuke

LOL, this topic is pretty gay.

Ishida = Sasuke

Originally posted by: Yukimura
    On a lighter note, i've noticed a lot of comments about wanting to fuck two-legged, pussy toting creatures, wtf is wrong with you people, does no one appreciate the pleasure of a one- or no-legged lay, i mean come on. You can't always expect the girl who is willing to bang you will have two legs, but if she doesn't, would any decent sex craving male really pass up a good lay just because of a little thing like that? Who wouldn't bang the boobs off of Ikkaku? and she's only got one arm.
    someone's got an obsession for missing limbs o.O

Ishida = Sasuke

Sauske would probobly never be bothered to have any type of love interest so he can't really be considered gay. However, popular steryotypes seem to promote the fact that if your not constantly trying to get laid whenever you have the chance then your gay... People like Sasuke should be lumped in with tools, because, he's a tool. Ishida on the other hand is not a tool anymore, he's just a pansy who can (could) fight.
    Well, if he doesn't start to have such interests after the time jump, then he should be called a fool, not a tool. He should start breeding as soon as possible to save his nearly extinct clan. In that respect it would be ironic if the only survivor of the clan really was a gay...

Ishida = Sasuke

How old would Sasuke be after the time skip? I think he will hit that pubity age and those harmons will start to kick in, then we will see the full action.

Ishida = Sasuke

Originally posted by: Jadugar
    How old would Sasuke be after the time skip? I think he will hit that pubity age and those harmons will start to kick in, then we will see the full action.
    Next time he sees Sakura he'll ask her to come with him to a private place.

Ishida = Sasuke

Screw that. If Sasuke shows up in the series with Sakura, it better be because he's in the process of killing her, not hooking up.
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

Ishida = Sasuke

Originally posted by: heero
    someone's got an obsession for missing limbs o.O
    Decapitation fetish...

Ishida = Sasuke

Originally posted by: Divinity
    Next time he sees Sakura he'll ask her to come with him to a private place.
    Won't he be a bad boy after the time skip? He will just use some sharingan trick to take any chick he wants.

Ishida = Sasuke

Originally posted by: LobsterMagnet
    I don't know about you guys but Ishida always reminded me more of Kabuto then Sasuke. Maybe it's just the constant obsession that both characters have with fiddling with there glasses but they seem to have more similarities with each other then sasuke and ishida.
    So.. Ishida is the offspring of kabuto and sasuke?
    Hmm.. interesting..

Ishida = Sasuke

I hear a lot to people saying Ishida isnt gay.

Well now (ep 63) he is making girls clothes for fun. Tell me that isnt gay.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar

Ishida = Sasuke

no because he likes rukia

Ishida = Sasuke

So if you like a girl you will make her a dress, is that what you are telling me? I would say thats sweet but gay.

Ishida = Sasuke

Originally posted by: darkmetal505
    no because he likes rukia
    He obviously doesn't like Rukia, because when Inoue predicts that, with her women's intuition, it actually comes up on the screen saying "Totally Wrong!"

Also while I like Ishida because he's hilarious, Sasuke is just so emo it's painful. Plus he uses a bow, which is a severly underused weapon in anime. Therefore Ishida>Sasuke.

They are pretty alike though, I'm not much good at telling the diference between Japanese VA's (I actually thought that Hitsugaya and naruto's voices were done by the same woman at one point...) I could tell right away. Most voice actors have different voices for different characters. For example Billy West did the voice of just about everyone on Futurama. However, Ishida and Sasuke's voices are exactly the same. Plus the whole "last of their clan" stuff.

Ishida = Sasuke

Gotta go with Jag on this one; he's gay. Unless he left himself some sort of easy access...

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

Ishida = Sasuke

what kind of man knows how to make dresses??? gay indeed

ty psj for this sig