Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New bleach watcher with a question

New bleach watcher with a question

well I'm asking from the actual storyline what teh deal was but I have some people just saying "This is what I think. finish the series and read it because it's the explanation"

perhaps you didn't realize this was a forum. when you make a topic, ppl give thier opinions and discuss.

If there was an answer you would've gotten it already. quit whinning.

Originally posted by: Assassin
    i must have a horrible memory, cuz i dont remember ANYONE mentioning anyhitng about dying in SS. Plz post the screen caps/manga pages where this is explained.
    Well I was catching up to the manga and noticed he when that guy was fighting Gangyu he said this

and its already been said, but i think they explained it better at the Quiny part, and I think when a Quiny or a Human kills a hollow, they just reincarnate and dont go to SS, so that what was destroying the balence.

Also @Vokalyzd, dont get mad when people are tyring to help anwser your question -.-".

Originally posted by: KoKo37
    and I think when a Quiny or a Human kills a hollow, they just reincarnate and dont go to SS, so that what was destroying the balence.
    Damn, despite the fact I'm an old fan of the theory the massacre of Quincys was based on fabricated reasons, this simple theory of yours didn't occur to me at all! So, the souls of hollows wouldn't be destroyed but would just skip SS, if killed by Quincys. That would of course piss off the SS leaders even more than if they were destroyed.

The whole SS is an artificial place. Somehow some pre-shinigami soul gained the power to send the souls of freshly died persons to some random plane of existence. And there he picked those souls with exceptional abilities, creating the army of shinigamis, who would then hunt exponentially more and more souls to be send to that plane.

Couldn't it be argued that powerful Hollows actually are powerful souls? And those powerful souls would make the most powerful shinigamis? We have seen that great many shinigamis aren't exactly saints, so the rather nasty nature of hollows might not even matter. If their souls are gathered to SS, they are good material. However, if they were killed by Quincys, they skipped SS. That would mean some of the best material never reached SS.

Man, I love this theory!

Edit: A typo corrected to make more sense.

Haha, nice theory, Kraco. It's probably true too. I mean, it makes perfect sense. The only problem is that it looks way too far into the Anime, which defies the linear way that the producer wants us to look at it. XD

Well I am back from my long vacation. I thought I would drop these pics to help the 'discussion' along. And yes, this has been discussed in a previous forum (just too lazy to link it).

For all those who may say that this has no bearing on where one goes if they die in SS; just look at how the glass is filling and the blue (soul from SS) drops go back into the red (soul on Earth).
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate you, I got all those same captured frames I was gonna post too, but I couldn't connect to gotwoot for days. Oh, well, thats what my arguement was kinda based on. Seems both the manga and anime agree pretty much with the same reincarnation theories.

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."