Thread: Unable to connect to trackers

wolfmier

Unable to connect to trackers

tried to dl newish naruto (147-8, 149) via bitcomet today, but when they began I was unable to connect to you guys or pointblank - 'requested download is not authorized for use with this tracker'. After that I tried to re-dl the torrents from your site, but it seems 'page cannot be found' after clicking on the torrent name. I don't know if I've done something wrong, or if the tracker is just down, but the TSR eps which I'm currently downloading from you seem to be moving along fine.

Can someone let me know whats gone wrong here?

Cann

I have the same problems. If I try to use the torrents that I already have, they won't work. If I try to download any torrent from the site, the page can't be found. This is happenning for all of the Naruto torrents. The other torrents seem to be fine. I have been having this problem since the aone version of Ep. 150 was available.

the torrents have probably been removed or something, which is why they cant be downloaded and cant be found. Its something only the admins can fix, and they dont seem to be around much. I suggest you find another site and re download the torrent file. Theres plenty of sites that host naruto torrents

wolfmier

Thanks for the tip Assassin. I'll try downloading elsewhere [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

NarynKala

I had a problem connecting to the tracker as well, but it was not with a Naruto episode. I went to the tracker site directly, but when I clicked on a torrent a login box popped up. I tried using my info for this forum to login, but it was not valid. I didn't see any way of signing up either. So how do I login and get that torrent? As far as I can tell, that is the only tracker site that has it. Is this the same problem everyone else who posted here had? I'm so confused. Help please!