oh ffs, twice a year I venture outside the "general anime"-forum and this is what I see. My best wishes, Shadow Skill, hope you can successfully slow down any effects and live as normal as possible!

Fwiw I've been thinking about the topic of life spans and the end of it a lot in the past years and my recent issues with my right eye where I at times go quasi-blind for a couple days until it regenerates, have made me think about it again. It's so weird: when you're healthy, you don't spend any or much worry, even when without any diseases, we still have a limited life span. Like, someone who gets diagnosed with something severe and knows "ah, only 15 years to go" is technically no different from someone who has no disease but ALSO dies in 15 years at the same age. But the former will worry constantly as if there's a countdown displayed in front of him at any given time.

I've come to realize one thing at least, and that is: life is about having fun. So whether we live to 120 years or die at 30, the outcome will be the same, but the way there is what we can decide. In that sense: I wish you and all of us a lot of good anime to come in the upcoming years ^^