Thread: The Bitching Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

the bitching thread

whats your arguement even about?

the bitching thread

I'm not sure what exactly his beef is >_> I said nothing unwarranted or even accusatory until he started trying to swing his ePeen around.

Since it seems you didn't even click the thread provided, (you'd need to go to page 19 to get the start of it) I gave a joke answer to somebody's question, he called mine rubbish (not that I was offended by it, seriously) and gave a real answer, so I replied with "Mine was more funny." In the "Eh, facts don't matter" joking tone that people use, know what I mean?

Then he gets in a small tit and replies with "You want to tell jokes, do it in the General Discussions section or else post some pictures in here." Like he owns the forums or something >_>

Anyways, I corrected him in the post after that, then he starts getting even more antagonistic, so I sluffed his "and another thing, my ego and dick, both are bigger than yours." comment off, then get a PM with "Fuck you" and no choice of PM discourse (he sent it then banned me for w/e reason). I guess I hit a nerve when I told him to go play with is ePeen? I wonder who he though he was dealing with, some forum n00b to bow to his whims or something? Eh.