Thread: The Bitching Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

the bitching thread

Oh, nvm then.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] ARRRgggh. its so goddam annoying. Its Christmas vacation and I should be over my friend's houses but my parents have been too busy to drive me! (goddam driving age law thingy! You should be aloud to drive once you grow to a height of 5"2.!)

the bitching thread

WHAT ABOUT VACATION HOMEWORK!!!! Seriously, teachers have to give you amounts of homeworks when ever you get like two days off. Thats just sad! Why call it Vacation break, when your busying doing tons of homework!!!
    fucking teachers...

the bitching thread

I WISH MY MOM WOULD LET ME USE PAYPAL MORE GODDAMMIT! LET ME USE IT MOM I AHVE THE MONEY!! AGHHHHHHH.

the bitching thread

I can't stand fucking idiots who join Gotwoot just to ask "where do I get Naruto episodes?" when its obviously on GOTWOOT.NET! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ( I mean "me")!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the bitching thread

I got a bit irritated at all the topics that have been removed from GW lately. I was looking for the Gotbook thread but fuck it had dissappeared. Damn how annoying this shit is, someone erased every trace of mut? He eon't disappear since we all remember him anyway.

I have been away for a while which explains my delayed reaction to this....

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

the bitching thread

Why is it that some people can't fucking read over their posts for spelling or grammar errors? Shit pisses me off every time.

Also, all-caps is not cool.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs