God, there was this unattractive girl sitting behind me just now and yakking her head off. Her ignorant rambling was so enraging I had to get up and leave.

She was complaining about her Biology class. OK, that's not bad, I also hate Biology because it's boring and I kinda suck at it. Her reason? "The professor told us that even though Creationism can't be disproven, it's still a superstitious argument and he won't be focusing on it." She had the gall to say that it was a class where she'd be expected to put down answers "that they want, instead of what I truly believe."

Well guess what, you fuckwit, you're not taking Sociology. You're not taking "Literary Criticism 307". Your arbitrary system of beliefs won't allow you to bullshit your way through a science class. The fact that she (and many people) see science and empiricism as an affront to a baseless claim of Faith is mind-boggling. The fact that she was trying to pass off her "beliefs" as a reason to not study is such a disgusting cop-out. It's shit like this, on top of watching Palin's "Rah rah REAL Americans" speech last night that are making me resent the Conservative American mindset.

I'm not even Atheist or even staunchly anti-religious, but the fact that this kind of thing is so common really bugs me.