Page 48 of 254 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bitching Thread

Fuck'em

Aujourd'hui sur le chemin du retour j'ai eu droit a un "controle aleatoire", controle aleatoire mon cul ! Comme si j'avais une tete de terroriste, putain d'enfoiré de flics racistes de merde. Apres m'avoir laissé poirreauté au soleil ils me lachent avec un seul et unique commentaire pour explication " faut pas trainer ici bamboola, ici c'est le quartier des humains ... degage rentre a Montreuil"

Today on my way back, I had some "random idendity check", random my ass ! As if I looked like a fucking terrorist, fucking racist cop asshole. After leaving me toasted by the sun, they only got one and only explaination. " Why're you here nigger, It's not where you'r supposed to be, it's the "human's neightboorhood here" go back to Montreuil "

Cops assholes are a disease spreading faster than Saber Fanclubs supported by Deadfire illegal fundings.

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    I normally wake up about 10:00 am. Have a class at 10:30 am monday wednesday friday.

So at 10 am, I wake up, get ready and head to class. Get to work at 11:30, and find two emails in my inbox. One says "I don't think you need to be at that meeting this morning after all". The other says "So here's what we talked about at that meeting". Timestamped 7:45 and 10:45 am. Also a note saying I need to call the person who sent the emails, also timestamped about 10:45.

Glad they didn't need me there, because ... well ... nobody told me about any meeting. I sent the sender/caller back a couple short emails detailing my schedule and expressing that I was glad they didn't need me there, seeing how without knowing it existed (much less when and where) there was no way I was going to be there to begin with .

Sort of annoying...

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    My roommate is one of those people that like to pretend they're more drunk than they really are. After about 3 shots of Vodka, he'll start stumbling around the room yelling out random things that a stereotypical "drunk" would. It's something he's been confronted about before, yet he continues to keep up the act every time he drinks even just a little bit. It's tolerable at first, but it's getting out of hand now.

Last night he broke off the lock on my door, and now he's claiming he doesn't remember anything, when I know for a fact he didn't have as much alcohol as it would take for someone to suffer short-term memory loss. I just need to think of a way to deal with this maturely.

Perhaps I'll detach his doorknob completely, hide it, and pretend I don't remember doing it...

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

you need to mess with his head, throw in some lies about last night, tell him that he promised you something, not anything big, but act like it's really important to you. then throw in some more lies, like saying he was the lfe of the party or whatnot. if you force your lies on him, then he'll have to bring out the truth to counter you.

other option.
    he's drunk and 'doesn't remember anything' right? just beat him up, if he agrees to take a nightly beating just to act drunk, then he proabably needs that act really badly, it'll be like a win-win situation.

I hate coming home on friday, I hardly do anything and it's saturday night already, and i'm sleep deprived yet again. damn army, until when?!

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    you need to mess with his head, throw in some lies about last night, tell him that he promised you something, not anything big, but act like it's really important to you. then throw in some more lies, like saying he was the lfe of the party or whatnot. if you force your lies on him, then he'll have to bring out the truth to counter you.
    Yeah, I thought of doing this, yet I'm afraid it'll work against me. If I feed him lies he might actually believe what I'm telling him, thus enforcing his belief that he suffers memory loss when he really shouldn't/hasn't.

I like your second idea better, and it's actually what another one of my friends suggested. Also, I hope things get better in the army for you. Tough times.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Xan: next time he gets drunk or pretends to be, get drunk with him and wack him with a bat. See if he would remember that.

I guarantee the next time he would be alot more careful around you and your things. Trust me
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

@ Inazuma : "Cops assholes are a disease spreading faster than Saber Fanclubs supported by Deadfire illegal fundings."

RofL- Thats funny as hell.

I'm bitching that my AC is dead and my room with 2 computers and a laptop running is really effing hot.
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

lucy, do i even need to ask....
    ___

Ask what? o.0 xD
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

guess I do... Why the hell do you have so many computers running in the first place. Holding a lan party with all your girlfriends or something?
    ___

Edited out by RZ
    Didn't want to let this bitch online after all, even if it was readed already.
    Last edited by RyougaZell; Mon, 04-30-2007 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifus
    @ Inazuma : "Cops assholes are a disease spreading faster than Saber Fanclubs supported by Deadfire illegal fundings."

RofL- Thats funny as hell.

I'm bitching that my AC is dead and my room with 2 computers and a laptop running is really effing hot.

I hate my AC, i got my server and my computer and my XBOX and lights and my laptop and my phone.... I am hot...

I'm pissed I have to write 2 essays for the same class within a week period! He doesn't even change the topics its basically like writing the same essay over and over so fucking annoying!

Quote Originally Posted by SK
    He doesn't even change the topics its basically like writing the same essay over and over so fucking annoying!
    Ctrl + c, Ctrl + v?

I'm also pissed about schoolwork, though I only have to go rent this Argentinian movie and be prepared to talk about it tomorrow in Spanish. :/

I.

Hate.

Animated.

Emotes.

I'm using AIM, I go "," and some toothfaced idiot emote pops up. It's SO annoying.

master_me + dA = <3

Quote Originally Posted by XanBcoo
    Ctrl + c, Ctrl + v?

I'm also pissed about schoolwork, though I only have to go rent this Argentinian movie and be prepared to talk about it tomorrow in Spanish. :/
    Spanish or Argentinan?
    Heh...

I hate how they say "Sho" instead of "Yo".

*For non-spanish talkers:
    Yo = I.

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    Spanish or Argentinan?
    Heh...

I hate how they say "Sho" instead of "Yo".

*For non-spanish talkers:
    Yo = I.
    Actually, one of the questions on our last Spanish test was to list the differences between the two dialects. Kind of annoying since I had to stop myself from using Linguistic terminology that the teacher might not have understood.

I also don't know how to say "voiced alveopalatal fricative" in Spanish...

Holy shit... I don't think even I know that one...

Todays bitching:
    I work tomorrow. What is so extraordinaire of working on Tuesday?
    Its "El dia del Trabajo", which is an obligatory free day.
    Not only we have to work because the boss of the boss of our boss demanded it (above him only the owner of the company)... we won't be getting doble pay or anything either. Bleh.

If you heard ... In my country we're electing a new president.
    A new French President.

And ... I'm looking for someone outside my country who'll be able to shelter me.

We got Nicolas Sarkozy a complexed midget who got some gigantic greed for power. To me he is something like "Hitler II Reloaded". I can't be sorted out as a white people, so his special law enforcement team known as B.a.c. just keep bugging me ...
    I never shown my Id this much in my life
    The last few year he was at the head of the ministery of Interior (he then created the Bac), and it kept going worse than ever. Riots like no other, police going haywire, demonstrators getting shot with rubber bullets randomly, ...

Hooo ... What's the "B.a.c." ? Brigade Against Criminality ... These guys are just crazy ... You know Vic McKey from the shield ? Compared to them ... He is just like Inoue from Bleach.

So ... I got less than five days before my ass starts to get kicked around by everyone who got a Police ID.
    And I'm Living in Paris, East. Things are already getting nasty .. Anti-Riots troops have been deployed around the capital and are standing by with heavy gearing and are being told to report any suspect activity ( More than three people standing idle in key areas for more than 10 minutes)

I'm so fucked ... help (Gotta paint my ass in white)

Ryouga...if you find yourself posting here every week about your job....i gotta ask....what do you plan to do to fix this? It doesn't sound like any situation that would improve over time.

@Inazuma: o___O
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07