Page 47 of 253 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bitching Thread

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    A fucking sparrow just stole my lunch.

I was sitting outside in our Student Union's courtyard, reading, and a sparrow jumped up on the table, inched towards me, and grabbed the entire top bun of my Crispy Chicken Sandwich. Three more followed him, and I snatched away the chicken from the sandwich before they could get at it. They didn't even flinch when I tried to bat them away.

I was just owned by a 5 inch-long bird.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

The only thing a man could do in a situation like that would be to eat the sparrow. However, I've a suspicion it wouldn't make a very tasty meal (extra rare on the spot or even well-done later)...

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Honestly, it was quite emasculating.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Hehe.. that reminded me of the time a Duck tried to eat my tacos at college. Since he couldn't get mine he tried to steal some candy from a girl. She saw it and took it out of its reach. The duck ended biting her on the ass.... LOL

Also... a friend's lunch got stolen by a turkey... and another by a deer...

Yes my fucking college was a damn zoo... they had ducks (50+) and turkeys (5) roaming freely around campus. On my last year they added 2 female deers to the zoo... err campus... and last thing I heard they had added a male one... with horns...

A picture is worth an infinite amount of words.

Work:

I'll upload one from home later (the real bitch will begin then)

If you thought my last Speedtest was shitty, feast your eyes on this:

Home:

Nice download. Bad upload (not that I upload anything bigger than 2mb anyways XD)

Just tested again and it's fast right now...

And this is what pisses me off. Sometimes it's very fast but other times it's painfully slow.

Alrite kids it's not a bitching post if its over 6 thousand
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I'm so fucking angry I wanted to make a new post.

I'm SO, SO fucky angry at the world. And this isn't emo angst, this is just anger.

Last week, I was stolen my iPod. You know, some guy comes behind you, "hugs" me and says "Don't move, I'm armed. Gimme the iPod." I give it to him. I'm safe, no biggie, right?

Then later that week my dad's iPod was stolen. From a god-damned Valet Parking. Even when he told the chief that he was leaving it there. You can say it's partly his fault so, well, sad but nothing to do.

Well, yesterday, a big friend of the family was kidnapped. For those of you who don't know, a kidnapping in Mexico is serious business. They are asking for two million pesos to release him, and his family doesn't have that much money.

He's a buddhist. Gives free meditation courses. Almost dedicates himself to helping people via his religion. His prize? He's kidnapped.

Oh Gods, I'm so worried, and so angry. Near tears. Screw the iPods, who cares, but him.... oh God, it's just not fair. Not fair. The world's been so full of crap these last weeks.

His family is raising money now. I just hope he comes back home safe. I'm so angry.

無理してここまでやってきて これからもすっと同じだろう
    それでも何かを信じたい 心の奥の声

*sigh*

The police is useless. Period.

I hope your friend gets released. Yes, its lots of money. But screw the money. I hope they release him well. Like you said... kidnapping here is bad... very bad... specially with the useless authorities we have...

Wow.....bad as in...full grown males getting kidnapped on a regular basis?
    Thats.....nuts......

Hope it works out for you guys though =/
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

So me the idiot took an art history course thinking it would be an easy A. Well right now I'm around a B/B- and have a final paper due next week thats 10 PAGES. Now I could probably easily right 10 pages about anything other than what I have to write about, but somehow, some way I have to write 10 pages about Michelangelo's Last Judgment. I have no idea how this is possible and I'm just pissed at the teacher for actually requiring a 10 page final essay in an elective course in addition to having a 2 hour final exam. The worst part, I'm TRANSFERING and really need to do well, so its not something I can just be like, well screw it take a B. I really need to pull an A so I can transfer over a perfect 4.0 to my new school. God this sucks. 10 pages on a fucking wall. Man...any advice?

Don't suppose you can still drop the course, eh?

Rule of thumb I always followed: If you're not sure about a class, sign up for more than you intend to take, spend 2 weeks going to all your classes, and drop the ones that might give you the most trouble.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    MY FUCKING COMPUTER DIED!!! omfg *hehe i'm glad i found the bitching thread SIGH* so... my main computer bit it... it made a clicking, then sounded like it was powering down... then back up, down.. then back up then it froze and would not boot. after messing with it i've determined that the mobo is trash. I am sad, i'm stuck with my media center computer from my room which does not run counterstrike very well at all... which makes me very mad and sad but it does give me a very good excuse to upgrade my system.

I think im going to leave the dvd,psu,hdd's and up the mobo, ram and processor to an AM2 X24800+ or X25000+ with 2gb of ddr2. On the upside, my hard drives are ok and are in my other computer now so i'm still able to watch one piece and noein ^^

I hate the police. Period....

Pissed at school and the amazing stupidity and ineffectiveness of teachers.

Any updates on your friend WD?
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

Todays bitching... related to a previous one about work.

We arranged to stay all april till 9pm at work (instead of 7pm), because the boss once again foolishly promised a release for april 30. Its april 25 today and the release isn't even half finished because the programmers made a lot of bugs, and thus us testers will have to stay may most likely as well. Im sick of staying later daily....

Oh and the one only day I left early the boss of my boss bitched at her because I left early. Damn fucking murphy and his laws of improbability.

Quote Originally Posted by AssertnFailure
    Rule of thumb I always followed: If you're not sure about a class, sign up for more than you intend to take, spend 2 weeks going to all your classes, and drop the ones that might give you the most trouble.
    Yeah, gonna be following that for now on definately. And the trusty ratemyprofessor.com
    Anyway I'm sick of staying up to get papers done by their due dates then going to class and having the entire class complain and the professor giving in and rescheduling the paper to next week meanwhile I got 5 hours of sleep for no fucking reason since I could have slept 12. Fuck.