Page 44 of 254 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bitching Thread

I have to agree w/ the others, either call the police or put salt in his pots.

And if you really want to get back at your mom, start stealing money out of her wallet for being such a bitch.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    I dropped my phone coming out of the gym yesterday . The battery won't even stay in any more, so I had to tape it up this morning. With the front screen cracked and broken, various scratches, pieces missing from the side, and now the tape, I'd say this phone has seen better days.

I'm having mixed feelings of excitement and regret. I'll probably be getting a nice new phone because of this, but the one I have now was my first. I'm kind of attached to it, weird as that sounds.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Hmm, no way in hell I'd take that without retaliation. When your bros out, sit down and talk with your quite bitchy mother if I do say so my self, put on your calm serious voice and body language and tell the bitch it has to stop. Quote:

"Kyle! You have to stand up to your mother, slap her in the face and say, Hey! Thats enough of your shit yu f*cking bitch!" - The ever so wise Eric Cartman

Never thought I'd recommend advice from Cartman, but hey, whatever works.
    I know the problem stems from your brother but to end it your gonna have to start with your mom.
    Last edited by Lucifus; Mon, 02-26-2007 at 06:11 PM.
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

I hate it when people bitch about piracy and making outrageous arguments such as pirating is the same as stealing someone's car.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifus
    Hmm, no way in hell I'd take that without retaliation. When your bros out, sit down and talk with your quite bitchy mother if I do say so my self, put on your calm serious voice and body language and tell the bitch it has to stop. Quote:

"Kyle! You have to stand up to your mother, slap her in the face and say, Hey! Thats enough of your shit yu f*cking bitch!" - The ever so wise Eric Cartman

Never thought I'd recommend advice from Cartman, but hey, whatever works.
    I know the problem stems from your brother but to end it your gonna have to start with your mom.
    Thats a good idea. Talk with her first. If she's still a bitch about it, then continue to steal money out of her wallet. Once you've satisfied your self, take a shit on her bed. After that, I do believe its time to call the police!

an insider's tip to guys:

if a female around you is angry but won't tell you why, it's because you should already know the reason, and the fact that you don't seem to pisses her off even more. seriously, i don't understand how some men can be so daft sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by saman
    an insider's tip to guys:

if a female around you is angry but won't tell you why, it's because you should already know the reason.
    I'd say a good portion of men out there are aware of this fact. It doesn't take an idiot to know when your girl's angry with you, and it's pretty much common knowledge that girls expect you to read their minds.

But we can't, as much as I'd enjoy reading peoples' minds.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

I'm bitching because I just spent 4 hours on a potentially worthless banner when I had work to do and now its too late. I'm pretty sure the banner turned out like crap too. Couldn't get it up look exactly how I wanted it to.

Quote Originally Posted by XanBcoo
    I'd say a good portion of men out there are aware of this fact. It doesn't take an idiot to know when your girl's angry with you, and it's pretty much common knowledge that girls expect you to read their minds.

But we can't, as much as I'd enjoy reading peoples' minds.
    hmm. well, i don't expect anyone to read my mind, cuz that'd be kind of creepy, but...some things are just obvious. like, my dad couldn't seem to figure out that i was pissed off because he was more than a half an hour late in picking me up from work, and didn't seem to feel the need to apologize, or to even acknowledge the lateness. it's not really rocket science.

anyway, whatever. it hit a nerve, and i probably over-reacted, but i'm over it, because now it just seems silly, and he wouldn't apologize for it anyway.

My best friend managed to get into what appears to be a FWB relationship, and now instead of hanging out with me he usually spends his evenings making out with her. Now of cousre guy code dictates that this isn't al that bad,at least he's getting some. However, he's used to be a huge advocate of men's rights and the unfairness of the current social structure towards men...to the point that he'd reant about it nearly every day to me (which was entertaining as hell to listen to). But ever since he's hooked up with this chick, who he repeatedy whined about before because she wasn't sending him clear signals and he was too much of a coward to step out and make a move, he's had nothing to talk about but how he was with her the night before and she was all over him.

Good for him he's getting action, but at the expense of his integrity and entertainment value to me. He's said many times that he doesn't want to be in meaningless relationships and doesn't like casual stuff, but here he is giddily awaiting this girls call every night to come over and service her. And when I confront him about being a hypocrite he gets angry as if the last two years of his failures and issues with girls didn't happen. I fully admit that I'm jealous of the attention he's giving someone other than me, but fuck if it's not annoying that in addition to the time spent with her he's reneging on his former positions AND still not trying to get laid because he's so proper and religious.

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    My databases prof unofficially scheduled our evening midterm, rather than scheduling it through official routes. My TAs are sending our project grades out in email, without even pretending to try to use pgp or anything, completely in clear violation of university policy, I lost a couple points on the last project in the class because the expected behavior includes omitting commands when the "help" command is issued...

But better than all of that was that the improperly-scheduled 1-hour evening exam was 14 pages long. Yep, that's right, 14 pages.

The first person to leave the room left at an hour and 20 minutes into it. I left at an hour and 40, and out of about 35 people in the exam, 25 were still working when I left.

Who gives 14 page exams? Seriously?? This is only a 300-level class... in the 400-level databases class, the 2-hour final exam was 8 pages long ... in the 400-level theory of computation class, the 2-hour final was 5 pages. This exam was a fucking book!

About halfway through the exam, I started trying to find problems I could skip ahead to that would be less tedious to answer than the ones I was working on. But with one exception (the one question that involved writing relational algebra and SQL), the entire exam was one giant quagmire of INCREDIBLE boredom.

Quote Originally Posted by complich8
    ... the entire exam was one giant quagmire of INCREDIBLE boredom.
    Giggity Giggity Giggity Goo!?

Well, other than that i am pissed because my teacher gave me a detention for her being the most boring teacher ever to walk the planet.

I'm here to bitch that I've lost $40 out of my wallet. Now either my moms stealing money out of it while I sleep or theres a money fairy flying around! >.>

I'm here to bitch that I've lost $40 out of my wallet. Now either my moms stealing money out of it while I sleep or theres a money fairy flying around! >.>
    Or it could be you're just incompetent. Don't be so quick to play the blame game.

Happens the other way around for me, maybe the fairy drops em off in my wallet

But im here to bitch about world of warcraft, how 2x lvl 70 rogues kept following my 58 character killing me and camping me for over 2 hours a little while ago. Even went afk for 15 minutes only to find them still sitting next to my corpse waiting. Dont they have anything else to do!?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandldan
    Dont they have anything else to do!?
    No. They're playing WoW, after all.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    Yeah, the coke fairy...

I usually try to forget the next day too. You know where that money went.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

I'm bitching today because of my incompetent school and there broken air conditioning. Its all musky, and hot. Pack 40 students in a small computer classroom and guess what you get. We have 2 overheated computers today so far.

Thank good I used secret. "Strong enough for men but made for women!"

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would
    I'm bitching today because of my incompetent school and there broken air conditioning. Its all musky, and hot. Pack 40 students in a small computer classroom and guess what you get. We have 2 overheated computers today so far.

Thank good I used secret. "Strong enough for men but made for women!"
    ... WTF?

I have sort of the reverse of that my lab here doesn't have working heating so it's been very...very cold during these winter months. As well I'm seated in the back corner where the walls are directly hit by the winds outside.
    image fail!

Since my phone's battery is broken I couldn't leave it on while it charged up last night, which is pretty annoying since I use it as an alarm clock. And for some reason I thought I could trust myself to wake up early enough to go to class today.

Looks like I'll be watching the Price is Right instead of taking History notes today, 'cause by the time it'd take me to run there now, class would be next to over. Bah.