Page 43 of 254 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bitching Thread

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    fucking pissed off because in early December I took my car (2002 Nissan Altima 2.0) down to an autobody shop here at school and told them "it's got 12,000 miles on it. I need the routine standard inspection and maintenence for cars when they hit/go over 10,000". I come back the next day and the guy charges me only $30, said all I needed was an oil change and that "all the levels on everything else were fine"

Four days after that I get back home and my car fucking dies, a block from my house on my own damn street. I have to get it towed and pay for 2 new sensors, but I ask the people to please do whatever other work they think will be needed to keep it running.

Today I go out to start my car after having it sit in the freezing cold weather for 2 days, and it won't start. Engine won't even turn over. I'm so fucking pissed off. Why are mechanics the fucking stupidest and most dickheaded group of people to ever walk the earth?

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

I had that problem with my car, that it would not start in cold weather that is. Turned out I just needed to add som distilled water in the battery and kept the battery inside for a day.

Also it's good to have a pair of jumper cables and a friend that has a car nearby.

Yup that that same shit happen to me......its really makes me mad

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would
    Some of you don't visit IRC so you all may not know about my mis-adventures with my computer

It all started with me thinking it would be a good idea to upgrade my OS from windows XP home to XP PRO. Which seemed to be a good idea at the time. However during setup my hard disk fails to write something and corrupts one system file, and all that followed. So booting up into my now "updated" OS didn't happen. So I did a FIXBOOT and it finally booted into it....slowly.

The system files were still fudged up so everything was very slow...I'm talking 5 mins to move to "my computer". So I restarted it in to my second OS I have on my second drive, pulled the data I wanted to back-up over and then put my XP disc in to repair the system files. This didn't go as well as I would of have liked, as right in the middle of the repair windows decides that it doesn't want to repair, it wants just for me to reinstall. (I must make a note here that I did laugh only once at this point because it told me"windows has found a major fault with the OS and must be reinstalled...I wonder what the fault was..hmmm Windows itself maybe?)

Anyways, I said "whatever" and reinstalled my OS losing with it all my games I don't have the serials for any more, thank goodness that was it. After the reinstall and getting my drivers all back and everything back to normal I noted I had to reinstall the firmware for my dvd burner. To do that you would make sure it's the only drive on the ribbon (and set to master) As I unscrew my case one screw instead of going into my hand...went in to my power supply.

So I unhooked power supply to try to see if the screw will fall out it's self..it doesn't. so I shake it a few times to get it out.. thats not going to work either. So I open the power supply (remember never ever do this unless your grounded and know somewhat what your doing) I cut my finger open doing it, and get the screw out using little wood things I found. so with the screw out I hook everything back up only to have the power supply no longer work. and this point I really don't want to go outside...but I have too. So into the -38 C weather with blowing snow at 20 km/h to go to best buy to get myself a new power supply.

So getting there and getting back, I finally put the new one in and it works. no issues. After drinking some warm tea I decided to post this story of my day

So in closing there is a lesson to be learned here....I just don't know what it is... I'll figure it out later.
    Last edited by Deadfire; Sun, 01-28-2007 at 09:20 PM.
    image fail!

Lesson of the story, DF sucks.

That ends my bitch rant for today.

Fucking cold air is coming out of the heater, it's pissing me off.

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    There's a huge snowstorm here today, and I woke up this morning fully expecting a snow day, only to come to the unfortunate realization that the school was still open. Then I couldn't concentrate all day long because I'd been so convinced I wouldn't have to go to work that when I actually ended up at work, it was like an unpleasant dream. It better be a snowday tomorrow or I'm not going to be impressed at all.

Its been raining all day since I left for school this morning. I had to walk home in the rain because my cell phone battery died and my parents wont let me take the car to school. Went to work only to be held there 30 mins overtime because my boss accidentally gave me the wrong information to enter into our database. On the way back home I had to stay in basically the exact same spot for about 15 mins because three dumbasses crashed their cars at the intersection. And upon getting out of the car I stepped into a foot deep water from the rain making me really pissed off. Theres my bitching for the day.
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

Goddamit, will the wheather ever decide what it wants to be?? Two days ago I had to use scarf and jacket and still had my face all red because of the cold. But today I go out in the morning with long-sleeved shirt and twenty minutes later I had to come inside and change because it was so hot I was sweating. Staining-the-shirt sweating.

And according to the local weather channel, it'll be cold tonight - again - and cold tomorrow - again - with rain the day after, and sun that very afternoon. Really, I just wish we had winter or spring or summer, not all three at the same time.

無理してここまでやってきて これからもすっと同じだろう
    それでも何かを信じたい 心の奥の声

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifus
    And upon getting out of the car I stepped into a foot deep water from the rain making me really pissed off.
    Damn, I hate that. It's really annoying. Yet it happens as if it was as inevitable as z getting kicked out of #gotwoot.

Lets see...
    1) I have a cold.
    2) I have to work in 3 hours (2:30am)
    3) My head is kinda spinning
    4) Got neg repped just because I posted on Terra's latest thread.
    5) I hate February 14
    Last edited by RyougaZell; Wed, 02-14-2007 at 12:41 AM.

I hate people.

I hate how my school loves the irony of having a Chastity talk on Valentines Day.... Fun!

EDIT: MY SISTER JUST F***ING SOLD MY PS2 ON EBAY!
    Last edited by Spiegel; Wed, 02-14-2007 at 06:05 PM.

I've got a cold.

I have a slight cough and a sore throat.

My hands are cold.

My body is aching.

Have not gone to work, which is a plus, but can't really go out with mates cos they are all at work.

My brother's been growing pot in the basement for some time now. My mom has known about it for months and kept yelling at him to get rid of it, threatening to destroy the pot, but not once ever actually punishing him, even though I get grounded for things like getting a C in one of my classes.

This isn't the first time this has happened, about a year ago my brother was growing pot and my mom ended up destroying the ~10 plants he had after yelling at him about it for 2 months. Note she still never actually punished him besides destroying the pot.

Finally, one day, my mom has an epiphany and decides to get rid of the damn pot he's been growing (about 20 full grown plants, and a dozen or so seedlings). She calls him when he's out with his friends and tells him that if he doesn't come home right away she's going to destroy all of the pot, he says something along the lines of fuck you and hangs up on her.

So she tells me to go to the basement and bring all the plants up so she can destroy them. So I do, and since she said she was destroying them I didn't carry them very carefully and the stem broke on one of the plants. Before she actually does anything with all the pot my brother gets home and starts bitching, get this, not because of her, but because of the plant I broke. My mom then proceeds to take money out of my college savings to pay for the damaged pot plant, arguing that she never told me she was doing to destroy the pot (I also got grounded for lying when I said she did tell both me and my brother she was going to destroy the pot), when not only did she use the word destroy several times, but she destroyed his pot last time he was growing some a year ago.

She's NEVER made him pay for anything of mine he's broken. He broke my window (with a hockey puck), my door (because I locked him out of my room when he was trying to harass me and he broke in using a crowbar and sledgehammer), my playstation 2 (trying to mod it, when I told him not to), and my gamecube (when he got high and took it apart). He even took $40 that I had left in my pants in the laundry, and when I asked him about it he said he left it on the table in his room and his friend must have stolen it, which apparently means he doesn't have to pay me back.

Why don't you like......threaten to tell the police?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    Umm, yeah, seeing how you're not breaking laws, and they are, umm ...

Do what you want. But I'd say you've got some pretty big aces to play every time they say anything to you. Like "Hi, police? My brother's growing pot in my basement. Yeah, enough to distribute."

Being able to wave a slam-dunk felony conviction over their heads is ... umm ... pretty powerful.

Yeah.....I wouldn't take that kind of abuse, especially not from my brother. You leave him alone and it'll only get worse.

Or you could always do something more subtle like mix a little salt into the dirt that his plants are growing in. =]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    involve the police?. involving the police will just hurt your mother, brother and yourself. and, cuz of that, such idle threats are worthless.

it's a shitty situation, and quite a sad story... i know my way of handling such things would probably not make sound advice to give.

have you ever considered smoking the pot with your brother?

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Feeling obligated to take it up the ass because of abusive family members is dumb. They are the ones taking advantage of their relationship with you, which is much worse than ratting them out in the first place.

Masa, no offense, but your post might as well come from a wife who suffers from frequently "falling down the stairs"
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07