Page 3 of 253 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bitching Thread

the bitching thread

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    The only thing I hate about my parents is that my mother is one of those "everything I say is right, your opinion sucks and I won't even bother explaining my own view since I'm right anyway" people. A genuine example is when I use make-up (which I do a lot), and EVERY SINGLE TIME she's like "stop doing that, men don't wear make-up". And I'd be like "Eh... why not?". And she'd finish it with "They just don't".

That's it.

Actually, I think there's a word for that kind of people. Close-minded. Yeah. Are you close-minded? If so, come over here so I can kill you, you bastard.
    Wow, you just explained my mom![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

i fucking hate this world. i want each and everyone of you to die
    Its so funny how you find people who you are so in common with on this forum[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

the bitching thread

one person who can't understand, one person who doesn't want to understand..ladies and gentlemen, i give you, my mom. i'm sorry, but her standards are higher than belief. always expecting 210% from me, it's fucking annoying. even back then when i went to high school, i come home with an 85, she says "heh, is that all?", i swear, she's the last person that should be talking, i'm planning on college, but what about her, she barely finishes high school and she's the one acting like she can walk over everyone else?! seriously, who the hell does she think i am?! anyways, i'm not the kind that will bleed for perfection, so, hopefully, she'll understand that someday.

edit:heh, feel much better!^.^
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

the bitching thread

Hehe sounds like a typical Asian parent. She's your mother, of course she's gonna have great expectations of you. Remember she's doing this because she cares and not just to be bitchy.

the bitching thread

Originally posted by: DB_Hunter
    True say... but you can't deny that this thread currently reeks of teenage angst.
    I think it doesn't matter what age you are, your parents are always going to be fucking annoying as long as their alive. My mom and aunt both complain about my grandparents all the time. Its pretty much the only thing I have in common with them; we both get annoyed at our parents. I'm so glad I'm the only grandchild that can do no wrong in my grandparents' eyes. Probably because I was the first, but whatever, I use them to annoy my mom, so its all good.

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

the bitching thread

Jadugar sent me a PM out of the blue saying:
    Fuck You
    I'd have replied in kind, but the little bitch decided to throw that at me and put me on his ignore list. So I'll trash up this place with a response:

ESAD you little toad fucking cunt bubble.

That is all.

the bitching thread

I love the smell of a flame war in the morning.... Gets the blood going.

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

the bitching thread

Originally posted by: Xollence
    Hehe sounds like a typical Asian parent. She's your mother, of course she's gonna have great expectations of you. Remember she's doing this because she cares and not just to be bitchy.
    i think you don't understand the fact that she goes by.."if you're not perfect, then you're useless..", it's just annoying hearing that from her and the fact she don't understand that i'm just an easy going person. i just want to do things my way, i think i'm more than capable at this age..
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)

the bitching thread

Originally posted by: Ero-Fan
    I think it doesn't matter what age you are, your parents are always going to be fucking annoying as long as their alive.
    That is so not true. My parents are totally awesome. I love going home and hanging out with them. My mom and I share a lot of similar interests, plus she's way better at baking and cooking than I could ever hope to be, and I learn something new from her each time I visit.

Back on topic, I hate that my school is making us start again on the 3rd. Everyone else gets holidays until the 9th, but my school decided to give the shortest excuse for a holiday ever. The 3rd is a Tuesday! Who starts second semester on a Tuesday?? Plus, I have a paper due the week I get back, worth 7% of my mark [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

the bitching thread

Originally posted by: KitKat
    Originally posted by: Ero-Fan
    I think it doesn't matter what age you are, your parents are always going to be fucking annoying as long as their alive.
    That is so not true. My parents are totally awesome. I love going home and hanging out with them. My mom and I share a lot of similar interests, plus she's way better at baking and cooking than I could ever hope to be, and I learn something new from her each time I visit.

Back on topic, I hate that my school is making us start again on the 3rd. Everyone else gets holidays until the 9th, but my school decided to give the shortest excuse for a holiday ever. The 3rd is a Tuesday! Who starts second semester on a Tuesday?? Plus, I have a paper due the week I get back, worth 7% of my mark [img][/img]
    ...thats like the same as me. I go back to school on the 3rd and I got a Final Project due on jan.10 one week after i come back but its not worth 7%. It determines if you fail or pass [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

the bitching thread

Originally posted by: Jurojin
    Fuck You
    BURN!!!! The fact that your actually bothering to get back at him in this thread just because you cant PM just shows how insecure you are.

@Ero Fan: Your right, look at Seinfeld. Everyone in that show hates their parents, and their like 30!

the bitching thread

Originally posted by: God#2
    Fuck You
    BURN!!!! The fact that your actually bothering to get back at him in this thread just because you cant PM just shows how insecure you are.

@Ero Fan: Your right, look at Seinfeld. Everyone in that show hates their parents, and their like 30!
    He has an issue with me, but is too childish to deal with it with just me and him, obviously. I mean this is what he wants, right? To argue about it in the forums with spectators instead of hashing it out with PM's seems to be his goal, and I have time to kill before I pick up my g/f from the airport.

Is it insecure to play with somebody who so obviously wants it? Or are you just flaming out the side of your ass because you think it will make you look "cool"? eh, whatever. You're not the one being a stretched-out twat. Yet.

Anyhow, here's the thread with the "issue" he has.

http://forums.gotwoot.net/mess...E=20&enterthread=y

I made funny, he made comment, I made comment, he took some mild offense, I corrected his logic, he took offense and went so far as to put in "and another thing, my ego and dick, both are bigger than yours.", also linking a post he made about him defending himself doing what I was doing in this case: Made a post that wasn't totally on topic (mine didn't have pics in the pics thread, oh noez!), defended it and my logic for it. That part confused me, actually... Why did he link something that seems to defend my actions and not his >_>?

So I told him to go play with his ePeen (since he's obviously so proud of it) and to get over it. Was I wrong?

Edit:

Also meant to point out, in his linked thread, he puts in bold "If you have an issue with me, PM me."

Well since I obviously can't do that, what other recourse do I have to argue this out with him? Shit-post in the Bleach thread?

the bitching thread

Originally posted by: God#2
    Fuck You

He has an issue with me, but is too childish to deal with it with just me and him, obviously. I mean this is what he wants, right? To argue about it in the forums with spectators instead of hashing it out with PM's seems to be his goal, and I have time to kill before I pick up my g/f from the airport.

Is it insecure to play with somebody who so obviously wants it? Or are you just flaming out the side of your ass because you think it will make you look "cool"? eh, whatever. You're not the one being a stretched-out twat. Yet.

Anyhow, here's the thread with the "issue" he has.

http://forums.gotwoot.net/mess...E=20&enterthread=y

I made funny, he made comment, I made comment, he took some mild offense, I corrected his logic, he took offense and went so far as to put in "and another thing, my ego and dick, both are bigger than yours.", also linking a post he made about him defending himself doing what I was doing in this case: Made a post that wasn't totally on topic (mine didn't have pics in the pics thread, oh noez!), defended it and my logic for it. That part confused me, actually... Why did he link something that seems to defend my actions and not his >_>?

So I told him to go play with his ePeen (since he's obviously so proud of it) and to get over it. Was I wrong?

No, i know you history with the issues with you and him.........but the answer to the second paragraph is yes....it is insecure. And second of all, not that Im defending Jdugar or anything,but
    To argue about it in the forums with spectators instead of hashing it out with PM's seems to be his goal
    Wasnt he the one who first PMed you?

the bitching thread

He PM'd me in the form of a bitch slap, not in the form of a "Let's continue the argument in here and not screw up the thread."

I.E. there was no prior PM to "Fuck You" from me or him to the other.

I tried to PM back, but got the "You've been blacklisted from sending messages to XXXX" (or whatever) message when there was no preceeding PM argument. You still want to say that his intent was to hash it out in PM, as you're alluding to? No, it was him wanting to seemingly get the last word in the argument.

And, no it isn't. Getting into flame wars because of a perceived/inferred slight is insecure. I don't see anything as perceived or inferred here- seems rather direct to me.
    I don't really care about a "rep" or anything in here so that's out. Hell, I've been here longer (by two months) than him and I doubt there are 5 people in here who would even recognize my name, which is just fine by me. As long as people get a giggle out of the posts I try to make funny (Laws of anime, for example), that's all I care about. So where is this "insecurity" issue you're trying to bring in here? I'm not defending my forum position (because I don't have one), I'm not defending myself from a serious flame attempt (his was rather lame, tbo), I'm just bringing this out here, *in the bitching thread*, because that's where it belongs. No?

Blog Entries

the bitching thread

Come down to IRC the both of you

I'll help you sort it out

hohohohoho
    irc.gotwoot.net #gotwoot

Kitkat makes great signatures!

the bitching thread

I'm at work, or I would- and after work, I'm off to pick the g/f up from the airport, where I'll be... pre-occupied... until after the new year starts.

the bitching thread

whats your arguement even about?

the bitching thread

I'm not sure what exactly his beef is >_> I said nothing unwarranted or even accusatory until he started trying to swing his ePeen around.

Since it seems you didn't even click the thread provided, (you'd need to go to page 19 to get the start of it) I gave a joke answer to somebody's question, he called mine rubbish (not that I was offended by it, seriously) and gave a real answer, so I replied with "Mine was more funny." In the "Eh, facts don't matter" joking tone that people use, know what I mean?

Then he gets in a small tit and replies with "You want to tell jokes, do it in the General Discussions section or else post some pictures in here." Like he owns the forums or something >_>

Anyways, I corrected him in the post after that, then he starts getting even more antagonistic, so I sluffed his "and another thing, my ego and dick, both are bigger than yours." comment off, then get a PM with "Fuck you" and no choice of PM discourse (he sent it then banned me for w/e reason). I guess I hit a nerve when I told him to go play with is ePeen? I wonder who he though he was dealing with, some forum n00b to bow to his whims or something? Eh.

the bitching thread

Finally, something to read while I'm bored at work. Its too bad we wouldn't be allowed to have a flame war between you two in a thread, that would be fun to read. God, work is boring....

the bitching thread

If you're into video gaming and live in the US, there's always www.gamepolitics.com . You can view it if you're not in the US, it just hits home for me more since I live here.

Good or bad news, they keep up to date on things, and it will either boggle your mind, make you laugh, or turn you into a homicidal maniac when you see the idiocy of some of the actions congress people and spokesmen/women make in regards to regulating video games. Laws they craft are consistantly struck down as unconstitutional, yet they waste time and money trying to get these things through using faulty data in attempts to link violent people are created by video games. :-/

*edit: Spelling > me*

the bitching thread

Hang on for the sake of my personal social analysis of this forum when you all talk about your parents can you say your age please? Thanks...