Page 254 of 254 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254
Results 5,061 to 5,064 of 5064

Thread: The Bitching Thread

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Yeah, not sure how well Gabapentin or Lyrica (pregabalin) would work for you. Classically they're used for neuropathic pain, but if you've got muscles that are degenerating, hard to say. They are used frequently in chronic pain to reduce opioid consumption though.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Jounin
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    Yeah, not sure how well Gabapentin or Lyrica (pregabalin) would work for you. Classically they're used for neuropathic pain, but if you've got muscles that are degenerating, hard to say. They are used frequently in chronic pain to reduce opioid consumption though.
    According to the neurologist, Gaba and Lyrica are both very effective at treating Muscular Dystrophy pain. According to the Neurologist the Skeleton muscles, the nerves, the bones and main muscles are all affected by this disease. That Gaba and Lyrica help with the nerve pain mostly. The side effects scare me and both are very highly addictive. This is why I want to try and go on Medical CBD oil.

oh ffs, twice a year I venture outside the "general anime"-forum and this is what I see. My best wishes, Shadow Skill, hope you can successfully slow down any effects and live as normal as possible!

Fwiw I've been thinking about the topic of life spans and the end of it a lot in the past years and my recent issues with my right eye where I at times go quasi-blind for a couple days until it regenerates, have made me think about it again. It's so weird: when you're healthy, you don't spend any or much worry, even when without any diseases, we still have a limited life span. Like, someone who gets diagnosed with something severe and knows "ah, only 15 years to go" is technically no different from someone who has no disease but ALSO dies in 15 years at the same age. But the former will worry constantly as if there's a countdown displayed in front of him at any given time.

I've come to realize one thing at least, and that is: life is about having fun. So whether we live to 120 years or die at 30, the outcome will be the same, but the way there is what we can decide. In that sense: I wish you and all of us a lot of good anime to come in the upcoming years ^^

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Jounin
    Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    oh ffs, twice a year I venture outside the "general anime"-forum and this is what I see. My best wishes, Shadow Skill, hope you can successfully slow down any effects and live as normal as possible!

Fwiw I've been thinking about the topic of life spans and the end of it a lot in the past years and my recent issues with my right eye where I at times go quasi-blind for a couple days until it regenerates, have made me think about it again. It's so weird: when you're healthy, you don't spend any or much worry, even when without any diseases, we still have a limited life span. Like, someone who gets diagnosed with something severe and knows "ah, only 15 years to go" is technically no different from someone who has no disease but ALSO dies in 15 years at the same age. But the former will worry constantly as if there's a countdown displayed in front of him at any given time.

I've come to realize one thing at least, and that is: life is about having fun. So whether we live to 120 years or die at 30, the outcome will be the same, but the way there is what we can decide. In that sense: I wish you and all of us a lot of good anime to come in the upcoming years ^^
    I agree. I am just going to enjoy what is left. I am not going to wonder what day it will be. Just watch and enjoy the anime to come.

Thank you, I am choosing to believe it will be a slow progression.

I hope your condition improves as well.