Page 236 of 254 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240246 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,720 of 5064

Thread: The Bitching Thread

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    No. My friend couldn't even install it while I got stuck at the loading scene with weird textures. That pissed new off quite a lot. I even forgot to post because of it.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    No. My friend couldn't even install it while I got stuck at the loading scene with weird textures. That pissed new off quite a lot. I even forgot to post because of it.
    Are you both on Win7/8 64? Also I don't remember seeing any servers outside the US. I wonder if the beta is localized by region.

BF4 requires some beefy PC specs to play. My Bloomfield i7-930/Radeon 6970 runs poorly at high quality, but ok at medium. I don't know FPS count but it's low. My Haswell i7/GTX770 plays it great at high quality.
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Wed, 10-09-2013 at 09:14 AM.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Are you both on Win7/8 64? Also I don't remember seeing any servers outside the US. I wonder if the beta is localized by region.

BF4 requires some beefy PC specs to play. My Bloomfield i7-930/Radeon 6970 runs poorly at high quality, but ok at medium. I don't know FPS count but it's low. My Haswell i7/GTX770 plays it great at high quality.
    I'm on W7 64. The Beta was available to me and the servers' pings looked pretty decent. I spawned below the map and had the loading screen overlayed on top so I wasn't able to evaluate performance at all.
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Wed, 10-09-2013 at 09:14 AM.

Lo and behold, it just happened. Topside team was owning with points A and B, then all of a sudden the other team took B, took C, then owned the topside team and won it. I was on the topside team .

What I've noticed with the team that spawns topside is that once they are beaten back (lose A), they will resort to sniping from spawn and essentially get pinned there. Then there isn't enough ground support for the few assault members to take back and defeat is ensured.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Is it just me, or are the "forum" and "front page" buttons swapped now? I always impulsively click the front page button whenever i want to get to the main forums page, and it's driving me insane.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Yes and the today's posts button is gone, I keep clicking on private messages. Today's post and new posts were redundant though.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Is it just me, or are the "forum" and "front page" buttons swapped now? I always impulsively click the front page button whenever i want to get to the main forums page, and it's driving me insane.
    Haha, I have a habbit of clicking our banner to take me to the forum main page. If that got swapped on me I'd be a little annoyed as well.

@Abdula: so that's what it was. I thought something was different, but I was still shown "new posts" - which was what I was after anyway, so I didn't pin it down.

I'm actually starting to get reaaalllly pissed off about the button arrangement now. It was set the other way for, what, 8 years now? Why change it?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    I'm actually starting to get reaaalllly pissed off about the button arrangement now. It was set the other way for, what, 8 years now? Why change it?
    Not intentional, forum software update replaced the static navbar template with a new nav manager utility. It's pretty much exactly what I had wanted from 4.0, so I can't complain too much -- much less insane now. But it screwed with the ordering of things a bit, and I was trying to get it up and running on not enough sleep. Better?

Quote Originally Posted by Abdula View Post
    Yes and the today's posts button is gone, I keep clicking on private messages. Today's post and new posts were redundant though.
    Yeah, that was one of those customizations that moved us away from the default that I hadn't captured at the navbar switch. Better now?

Yes, I kept pressing private messages instead.
    -----------------

Quote Originally Posted by complich8 View Post
    Not intentional, forum software update replaced the static navbar template with a new nav manager utility. It's pretty much exactly what I had wanted from 4.0, so I can't complain too much -- much less insane now. But it screwed with the ordering of things a bit, and I was trying to get it up and running on not enough sleep. Better?
    Tremendously better. Thanks!
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Indeed, much better. Thanks!
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    My country decided it wanted to be racist and its people are posting anti-Haitian bullshit all over Facebook. Fuck this place.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Why Haiti of all places?
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    Why Haiti of all places?
    who DOESNT hate Haiti?

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    Why Haiti of all places?
    Bad relations overall, my country was enslaved by their hand for 30 years and currently a lot of them are trying to migrate illegally in here. Now some people are spreading some BS about Haitians trying to take over again even though they don't have the means or the numbers and theres no real evidence of this. Catholics are also attacking them claiming they are satanist and practice voodoo, apparently this country is not backwards enough.

The biggest issue right now is that they cross the border illegally and doing work for a cheaper fee, disregarding the fact that Dominicans are doing exactly that in U.S.A. FUCKING HIPOCRITES.
    Last edited by UChessmaster; Sun, 10-27-2013 at 04:31 PM.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

When I have shitty Facebook friends who post a lot of controversial material, I usually hide their news feeds, block, or unfriend them. There's no point in arguing because some people aren't really open-minded and it would be a waste of your energy to convince them otherwise.

Right. Hiding news feeds is so convenient. I've started hiding single posts so I don't keep seeing the same posts over again.
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

The new Justice League animated movie wont have aquaman in it. People, the super friends was 20 years ago, let it fucking go already!

Really? That's weird.
    I've read Justice league: origin and he's definitely in it, heck he's on almost every cover; maybe because he doesn't show up till right before darkseid makes his appearance.
    Shame though, he has a pretty badass scene summoning a bunch of giant sharks.

Still looking forward to it though, if just for seeing superman vs batman/flash/lantern animated.
    -----------------