Page 144 of 254 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194244 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,880 of 5064

Thread: The Bitching Thread

Just spilled scotch all over my bills.

I'm not sure which part of that is more upsetting/annoying. There's no drying most of them either. Ink is very alcohol soluble. The cell phone bill took the brunt of it luckily. I can pay that online.

(Who am I kidding? Of course it is the scotch)

shame about the scotch...

then again, are you paying the bills with checks? don't you have an arrangement that they pull the money straight from your credit card or bank account?

around here the 'bills' are just notifications ("we took this much money from you, because of A, B and C. if you think we're wrong, tell us in the next 30 days"), isn't it the same?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryllharu
    Just spilled scotch all over my bills.

I'm not sure which part of that is more upsetting/annoying. There's no drying most of them either. Ink is very alcohol soluble. The cell phone bill took the brunt of it luckily. I can pay that online.

(Who am I kidding? Of course it is the scotch)
    Hard liquor at 24? Break out the banjo and the moonshine, 'Red, we're havin' a hoe-down tonight!

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    then again, are you paying the bills with checks? don't you have an arrangement that they pull the money straight from your credit card or bank account?

around here the 'bills' are just notifications ("we took this much money from you, because of A, B and C. if you think we're wrong, tell us in the next 30 days"), isn't it the same?
    I do that for my car insurance, but otherwise I like to know how much money I'm about to lose out of my checking account. Also gives me a bit more flexibility if I need it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    Hard liquor at 24? Break out the banjo and the moonshine, 'Red, we're havin' a hoe-down tonight!
    I'm shooting myself in the foot (also shown in the photo, btw), but funny thing you should mention that...

These self-righteous crusaders of radical faith set up on campus (for everyone to see) of utmost taboo and forbidden graphics of genocide, starvation, hangings, racial symbolism and connotations as a comparison with aborted fetuses in order to support their pro-life beliefs. They were stubborn, defiant against security, handed out pamphlets and even brought their own children to join their rally.

The biggest problem is that they've been doing this for the last four years on campus.

Quote Originally Posted by enkoujin
    These self-righteous crusaders of radical faith set up on campus (for everyone to see) of utmost taboo and forbidden graphics of genocide, starvation, hangings, racial symbolism and connotations as a comparison with aborted fetuses in order to support their pro-life beliefs. They were stubborn, defiant against security, handed out pamphlets and even brought their own children to join their rally.

The biggest problem is that they've been doing this for the last four years on campus.
    well, they need to send their kids to collage. and the normal route doesn't apply when a couple has seven kids and no jobs (shouting and swearing randomly at people doesn't pay the bills, I've tried it).
    besides, if they do it long enough, then the kids can say in twenty years from now "collage? I don't have a diploma per say. but I've spent some years there, I'm totally qualified for burger flipping!" without actually lying.

if they come talking to you, just tell them that the coming of the anti-Christ has probably been avoided because of abortions.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

By children, I meant their 7-11 year old children. A lot of the protesters looked like really young adults or in their early thirties.

Apparently, they set up tents, so they were back to rallying up again today.

While I do not have a care in the world if someone supports pro-life or pro-choice, it just seems really bad when other people and their beliefs try to superimpose their opinions on you. It is especially bad when they do it by attributing other events totally unrelated to what they are talking about (misinformation) and they refuse to comply with the law or other people's contrasting positions on these issues.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Public Library WiFi doesn't let me connect to any SSL encrypted pages.

i.e no email, no banking, no uni-work access.

Kind of sucks when you hoped to do something productive (and required the above services).

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryllharu
    Nasty toe dude. Athlete's foot much? :0p

Actually, that looks like a west coast floor.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

I'm twenty-four, and I love hard liquor. Does that make me a redneck? I don't think so.

Sorry to hear about the scotch Ryllharu.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

I misread the first post on the page as "just spilled scotch all over my balls."

Quote Originally Posted by samsonlonghair
    I'm twenty-four, and I love hard liquor. Does that make me a redneck? I don't think so.
    Hard liquor at 24 doesn't necessarily make you a redneck. It would also make you the equivalent of a redneck in whatever racial category fits you.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

I'm white; I live in the country; and I drink bottom-shelf vodka like it's water; but I'm no redneck.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Hillbilly then.

Today in my Policy class it smelled of B.O. for the entire 1.5 hour lecture. It was ghastly and I think I know who the offender was. Why the fuck do some people insist on NOT using deodorant?

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fahoumh
    Today in my Policy class it smelled of B.O. for the entire 1.5 hour lecture. It was ghastly and I think I know who the offender was. Why the fuck do some people insist on NOT using deodorant?
    Blame the "All Natural" fad.

Otherwise, maybe allergy in general. That sucks though.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

There are countries like Bosnia, Macedonia, and India where they do not use deodorant. It's against the law in those places I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    Blame the "All Natural" fad.

Otherwise, maybe allergy in general. That sucks though.
    Does the "all natural" fad also include abstaining from soap? Because I don't think it's normal for someone who may not use deodorant but at least showers daily to smell so bad that people can smell them from 10 feet away. The worst part is that it's not even the summer time...or maybe that's a good thing.

I can understand the allergy argument, but there has to be alternative products that serve that market.

There are countries like Bosnia, Macedonia, and India where they do not use deodorant. It's against the law in those places I think.
    Really?

Quote Originally Posted by fahoumh
    Really?
    Probably not, but the people still don't use deodorant/anti-perspirants.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    I am so fucking tired of these little shits running around my goddamn apartment complex. I ordered a business calculator and the delivery was confirmed yesterday. It's not here. I called the post office who contacted the carrier, he said he stuck it in my mailbox and some kid was trying to get him to give the box to him. I thought he would have locked the box but it's unlocked.

I hate living in the fucking ghetto. When your rent is 340 bucks you really get what you pay for. This place is a fucking nightmare.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    that's bullshit...

when i was living in the apartments I'd have everything shipped to my office because i'd never be home for delivery, and if they left it on the door step it might not be there when i get home!

on the bright side.... $340 for rent is a bargain !