Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gundam Seed Destiny Final Plus

Gundam Seed Destiny Final Plus

Originally posted by: Sano
    I wonder when the subbers are going to sub this.
    I went to Hiro's irc channel. They said its already in the works and will release it ASAP. The raw they got is around 500mb they said

The opening was shit, the music, once again, wasnt meant to be played along that video.

Does anyone knows if H2 &T2 have started or will sub it ???

What a bunch of BS...I mean for Kira and Shinn just to shake hands and act like nothing happened. Gundam Seed never should have had a sequel, it just messed up what could have been one of the greatest series to the Gundam Collection....

(Xero_Still_Sux)_Gundam_SEED_D...-_Final_Plus_.mkv 347MB

Finally [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

well, i guess i can say, i enjoyed the short appearence of shino. after all this, no one has changed, not kira, not lacus, no one. on second note, shinn has got a -2 points after watching this.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

I'm guessing Cagalli and Athuran never got back together after all.

Yep, unfortunately GSD ended completely messed up. I hope Fukuda doesnt get hired to do another anime, not just a GUNDAM one, none.

god that's hella big!! i think i'm going to just dl zero sux's version

Ovan, The Rebirth

Yeah. Neary 2x bigger than Xero's. But ill Dl this cuz i cant get to Xeros's irc channel XD

I prefer Hiro over Xero because i dont like the MKV format, i prefer the old and reliable AVI format [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. But since i have already downloaded the Xero fansub, i will have to wait for SEED-Fansubs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img].

BTW: This file should be called:
    Gundam Seed Destiny - Final Phase Plus Plus

First plus for the new and modified scenes, and the second for the After Phase.

Originally posted by: Gadguard
    Much criticism is concentrated at director Mitsuo Fukuda for giving his wife, Chiaki Morosawa, too much creative control with the script, and caving into fan demand too easily, resulting in rocky and inconsistent storytelling. Animation director Yousuke Kabashima also critized Morosawa in his blog, for shifting the storyline on the fly and habitually turning in scripts late, and also implied that she only had her job as chief writer because she was Fukuda's wife (a suggestion echoed by many fans). Morosawa has also received heavy criticism from fans for abruptly writing Cagalli, previously a very important character, out of the story and ending her relationship with Athrun with no on-screen explanation and little reaction by any of the characters. This criticism was exacerbated by a post-series interview in which she gave explanations that many fans felt to be dubious at best. A target of particular scorn is her assertion that Athrun would need to be the leader of his own nation for their romance to resume, even though logically that would make a relationship more difficult (nations inherently have differing agendas, making a romance between their leaders an obvious conflict of interest). Further angering fans, she has also suggested that the near-last minute relationship formed between Shinn and Lunamaria under questionable circumstances is the truest form of romance seen in the show.
    The plot thickens. Bloody women!

This epilogue thingy is lame, lame and predictable. Also quite lame.
    Blood should flow for getting my hopes up.

And no, not even Yzak's ass redeems it.

I can't believe it took the whole fucking series and an added epilogue for Shinn & Kira to finally meet.

ARGH.

WOW...... that had to have been the worst bunch of crap i have ever seen aside from the opening being half decent it was still a major let down. The thought of a 3rd series is scary no its terrifing...

Missing Nin

I'm really surprized by the large amount of hatred for this actually as I didn't mind it and felt it definatly improved on a otherwise horrible ending.

I enjoyed all of the extended scenes and where they simply made Shinn and Rey look a bit more competant in my eye's.

I did HATE Athrun going to Messaiah for no reason and considering his flier was destroyed in record time. This added nothing and really just hurt the scene.

I also hated the last part although its required if Shinn is expected to be a good guy in any 3rd series. He ended with no growth and simply sitting enraged on the moon. Athrun picking him and Lunamaria up was acceptable to me.

In the end it brought a horrible ending upto a mediocre one for me atleast.

Oh and Deaka and Yzak actually getting a bit of screen time was welcome if not otherwise pointless.

Just watched this after waiting a day for it to download.

HOLY CRAP!! This was pure crap. Granted it was a little better than the real ending, but it was still bad. I'm hope the next one, if it will really come, will be good.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

i thought it was pretty good, the added-on scenes improved the episode by alot compared to the original episodes and the ending where they're at the memorial was pretty good too

Ovan, The Rebirth

jernas

I've just watched GSD the special one and it was SO HORRIBLE!!

since I'm a fan of Athuran X Cagalli relationship I was really upset about how it ended up in the special one they didn't mention why Cagalli take off the ring and what if Athuran will end up to be by her side what is frustrating me more is that at the end they let all the couples walk in a different ways so kira with lacus ,Shin with lunamaria but Athuran ended up with Meyring ?????? what's that mean?????
    but Athuran hugged Cagalli at the began of the special that was a farewell hug???????? noooooooooooooooooo!! >_< someone please explain this hell to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they didn't change anything from episode 50 just some adding scenes and it was for me useless.

yeah....a lousy ending [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

no strip scene between shinn and luna..thats sad... LOL

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

They should all get together and have an 8-some