Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Christmas comp voting.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Christmas comp voting.

#5's woman is the hottest, but I'm not so turned on by the render for the background...

Lol at the burning oven hot bunny in #3, kawaii.

Kingdom Hearts isn't my bag, but gotta give props for going with the Santa theme in #1.

#2 is beautiful. The falling snow cycles over pretty fast, but the two characters and the background are gorgeous.
    That being said, I HATE sappy pictures, and 2 is way too sugary sweet for my taste. I think its the "I love you too honey" lovie-dovie writing in it that overdoes it for me...

So, I went with #4! Yes, the text is pretty plain. But I like the background, the outlined pixels and the almost random color schemes fit my taste. The girl is cute, and its' got the Santa theme going on. Also, best thing about #4 and what really clinched it for me - the katana with the kawaii snowman hanging off of it!

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Christmas comp voting.

good comp

Christmas comp voting.

I vote #5.

Christmas comp voting.

#2 looks very good but i didn't like what the writing said on it, but the colors are still nice and so is the animation so i vote for #2

Ovan, The Rebirth

Christmas comp voting.

#2's animation doesn't loop too well. That's part of the challenge of making an animated sig
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Christmas comp voting.

my first animated sig ^_^

Christmas comp voting.

my vote goes to #4

Christmas comp voting.

I voted #4.
    Erotic is using a feather. Kinky is using the whole chicken.

Christmas comp voting.

2. Snow animation is choppy and one of the snowflakes falls right over the girl's mouth, making her mouth move. It looks kinda weird. And like someone said, it's a bit too "lovey-dovey" for my taste.

3. That background doesn't quite fit the Christmas theme. It's a little too abstract to be seen as snow or ice.

4. Really liked this one, but like #3, the grungy background doesn't quite fit the theme.

5. Has a very simple look, almost a bit too monotonous.

My vote goes to #1 (and no, I've never even played Kingdom Hearts). Very simple render with a perfectly matching background. Nice simple job on the logo as well. Looks really simple yet very nice.

Christmas comp voting.

when does the comp end?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Christmas comp voting.

Tomorrow, but i think it's pretty safe to say that nr 2 will win since there hasn't been many votes lately.

Christmas comp voting.

I personally think the quality of the compitition wasnt that good. Thats why not many ppl voted.

Christmas comp voting.

we usually get this many votes but yea, the comp was rather quickly put together.

Jounin

Christmas comp voting.

I voted for #2. That falling snow just screamed christmas. Even if it wasn't perfect it's still the most christmas spirit of them all. The only thing it missed was a santa or a snowman.

Christmas comp voting.

I thought the first one was cool. Nice colors, simple, and very appropriate to the theme. The second is ok, but it looked to me as if the image was a bit stretched (maybe the art is just like that though). The third is cool, but it kinda looks like Sakura is delighted to be stuck in a blizzard. I like the 4th except for the blocky lettering, and the fifth is nice as well.

Christmas comp voting.

I voted for #5, it just looks like someone put quite alot of thought in the background to mainly focusing on the name and character in the banner. My second choice would probably have been #2, for it's great attention to detail with adding the falling snow in the background. ^_^

Christmas comp voting.

So AznRoyale is first place, entry #1 is second, and entry #5(Me) is 3rd? Are there even prizes for 2nd and 3rd place? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Christmas comp voting.

Whoa! You made the 5th banner, Lazy?! Holy damn ,I just noticed that, never really clearly read the text on it, but great job man, I think yours deserves to win. ^_^

Christmas comp voting.

Originally posted by: LaZyKiD
    Are there even prizes for 2nd and 3rd place?
    Free aids checkup.

You need to get in touch with PSJ.

Christmas comp voting.

Yea, there are no prizes for 2nd and 3rd. Only prize for 1st place. So AznRoyale will recieve his prize as soon as i have talked to Terra about it.