Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Gundam SEED 3rd series confirmed?

They look like a bunch of retards...

I dont like the way the artists are drawing, too different. Its not the "gundam style"....

http://g-seed.com/index.php?action=star_profiles

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    Quote Originally Posted by gr3atfull

I dont like the way the artists are drawing, too different. Its not the "gundam style"....

I somewhat wonder what exactly you mean by 'the Gundam style'... These character designs look perfectly fine to me and I'm actually glad to see less bishounen in there.

The entire 'pre-pubescent looking boys as the primary fighters in a war' is a concept that I never liked because it was almost always poorly developed (the best job IMO done in the original MSG) and has since become an almost un-addressed theme largely employed to cast bishounen in these important roles. It's getting old seeing 15 year old kids fighting wars like they were playing Halo.

I for one like the character designs here.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

What really bothers me is the way they draw the eyes. Its not same. I find its not as good as it was in previous series.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    Let's take a look at some of these main character designs

but then...

Bishounen
    More bishounen
    Too much bishounen?

And a female version of Rey Za Burrel

Maybe I'm crazy but I just don't see any problem with these new characters. In general anime characters shouldn't all look alike. Eyes, hair, whatever, it's boring if you see the same kind of character design time and time again.

Besides (and this is a problem for anime in general) good animation and easy-on-the-eyes characters is nice and all, but plot, character personality and development are so much more important because even watching an anime with ugly old men in it can be entertaining if it's well written and has a good storyline.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

These characters actually look good,but it's a shame the new Gundams weren't introduced before Destiny.It'd be good to see Cagalli piloting an updated Strike,likewise Yzak and Dearka.I hate seeing them being downgraded from Gundam pilots to grunt pilots.Judging by the faction affiliations in mechaHQ,Strike Noir ends up at Orb in the end.

What's up with the female in the left? Seems that EAF just picked her up from a featish club.

ylol yea, the girl is a space hooker!!!! and also the brown guy reminds me of ussop from one piece

ty psj for this sig

From Bandai Visual's site, DVD containing all 3 episodes will come out on Nov 24 priced at 6000 yen.

Gunota

HOw much is 6000 yen?

I dont know now, but 4 years ago it was six american dollar.

0.o

Oh you said 6 thousand.. I tought you said 6 hundred...

Sorry....

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gr3atfull

everyone does look like a retard, except sven cal bayan(what kind of a name is that?!). this guy seems to look like he has some potential as a character.

mudie holcroft does look like someone you find in a whore bar.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Genin
    I don't know, I kinda like the way the characters look in stargazer they look a bit more normal =/
    but that's just me

HAWK
    I CANT WAIT TIL IT STARSS

If you're talking about Stargazer they've already released two of the three episodes.

hmm a third series eh... im happy, and yet a little scared cause GS was amazing, GSD was also amazing cause of the intense scene's like seeing Freedom for the first time in GSD and Freedom pwn'ing everybody in ep 22 (i think thats the ep number) and ep 42 when we see ZGMF Freedom X20A which was very nice, just like ep 35 of GS when we see Freedom save the archangel. Only bad thing about GSD was Shin
    "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." by Sir Winston Churchill"

You obviously like Fukuda's clip shows and non-inventiveness...
    Addicted to Gunpla right now...

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Zin
    Only bad thing about GSD was Shin
    LoL, opinions differ, I for one and my friends with me liked Shinn a lot more then Kira, Kira is a non existing charachter, he's gthe good that always prevails, and the show lost in intrest when Kira survived Shinns total pwange of him to return (in an nwe GUNDAM) to pwan Shinn in the very end.

He's so good and has no faults that it makes me hate him, we decied that Shinn had some likness to a know Starwars Charachter named Anakin!
    Shinn was more natural, of course you'd get pissed of at everything when you have expirienced the unique dramas that Shinn and Kira went through, But Kira went I'm Santa Claus and Shinn became what a normal person would have become.

I hoped for Shinn since he was not mentally ill like Kira was, lol, nuff about this, I hope for a new Series in the Caliber of GS and GSD (and yes after epi 36 the series went downward until the very last episodes).