Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam SEED 3rd series confirmed?

Gundam SEED 3rd series confirmed ?

Originally posted by: masamuneehs
    You were just about to say something about Fukuda, my favorite person ever [img][/img] weren't you?
    1. lol nawww. i was going to say that i hope that Fukuda dies, but decided to take it off but forgot to delete it all.
    2. my city <3 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    3. worst part is in the ova. Dearka wasnt even with Lacus or Yzak in the end. He was left out. Shiho was there even though she didnt do anything or even say something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    4. Thanks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

From 4chan:

CLICK ME:looks like the pic is from Newtype Magazine

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED C.E.73 Stargazer

- Format: 3 episodes each 15 minutes long. Available through net streams and events. It will first appear at Shizuoka Hobby Show in May. The story takes place immediately after Break The World.

Staff:
    - Director: Susumu Nishizawa
    - Script: Shigeru Morita
    - Character Designer: Kenichi Ohnuki
    - Mecha Design: Kunio Okawara, Beecraft

2 main characters:
    - Sven Cal Bayan: 19 year old male natural. Strike Noir pilot. Phantom Pain 2nd Lt. A relentless and extreme fighting machine with an intense hatred of Coordinators.
    - Selene McGriff: 28 year old female coordinator. One of the researcher of "GSX-401FW Stargazer Project"

Main unit:
    - GAT-X105E Strike Noir - Based on Strike Gundam

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

excellent, if its right after Break the World than Kira is still sitting on his ass at the orphanage.

I also don't see Fukuda's name anywhere in the cast... will go and look for some quick info on the Director and etc...

edit: nothing promising came from this research.
    SEED Stargazer cast

Director - Susumu Nishiwazu - past roles (Storyboard, Gundam SEED Destiny -uh oh...-), (Storyboard, Inuyasha -....-) Also was a storyboard and episode director for Fushigi Yuugi
    My take: if he wrote the storyboard for GSD he can't be that good. That or he was an absolute bitch to Fukuda and his wife, which is equally distressing...

Script: Shigeru Morita- Ups, he did write the scripts for some of the better Blood+ episodes.
    Maybes - Scenario for Gundam SEED ... doesn't really tell us what he did though...
    Downs - Script for GSD.... now that is pretty scary, although I couldn't find what parts of the script he wrote for GSD (there were several script writers for GSD)
    Character Design - one of the Character Animation Directors from GSD
    Mech Design: Kunio Okawara - this guy has been doing Mecha Designs since Gundam first started.... cant really complain with that tho we dont know which mechs he designed

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

To add to what masamuneehs has said:

C.E.73 Stargazer & DESTINY SE info UPDATED
    People with early release of Newtype magazine are reporting the following:

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED C.E.73 Stargazer
    - Format: 3 episodes each 15 minutes long. Available through net streams and events. It will first appear at Shizuoka Hobby Show in May. The story takes place immediately after Break The World.

Staff:
    - Director: Susumu Nishizawa
    - Script: Shigeru Morita
    - Character Designer: Kenichi Ohnuki
    - Mecha Design: Kunio Okawara, Beecraft

2 main characters:
    - Sven Cal Bayan: 19 year old male natural. Strike Noir pilot. Phantom Pain 2nd Lt. A relentless and extreme fighting machine with an intense hatred of Coordinators.
    - Selene McGriff: 28 year old female coordinator. One of the researcher of "GSX-401FW Stargazer Project"

Main unit:
    - GAT-X105E Strike Noir - Based on Strike Gundam. (Gunpla version will come out)

All this comming from gunota itself for those of you who dont know its site its Gunota

Also a decent pic of strike noir

dude it almost looks like the Deathscythe (shoulders, waist, some similarities in the chest and head) with (is that a Meteor pack on it?) Coloring isn't really too vivid on that shot... but its nice to know what is being planned.

edit:
    http://www.seed-stargazer.net/
    official Stargazer website. Only has a shadowy pic of the mech and an announcement saying that the site will open April 10th
    Last edited by masamuneehs; Fri, 03-10-2006 at 07:53 AM.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

that gundam looks like shit, i really don't see any similarities with that and strike

1. strike noir, what an original name....
    2. The new natural kid looks like a bit like Shani or Dilandau from Vision of Escaflowne.
    http://silver_wisps.tripod.com/cgi-bin/dilandau.jpg
    3. hopefully there will be some Yzak and Dearka scenes.*prays*

gr3atfull that link doesn't work. I fucking hate Tripod...

Yeah, like I said, I think that Gundam looks more like a Deathscythe than a Strike... oh well...
    as long as Fukuda and his woman are far away from this series I'll be happy. In fact, I'd really like it if it had NONE of the characters from any of Seed. That would be mighty refreshing and force them to at least attempt to make thorough character designs/personalities for the new ones...

Did anyone notice that on the wings it looks like freedom old balena plasma cannons?

Quote Originally Posted by masamuneehs
    Oh and if you squint at the bottom of the Gundam model image you can make out a name ZOMF (OOA? 00A? this part I can't make out) Brave Gundam. Z-Zaft? O-Orb? MF - Multinational Force? Just my guess. Looks like a good guy's Gundam, also from the name and color scheme.
    i think it's ZGMF-30A
    i could be wrong tho.

More info on Stargazer
    Ripped from Gunota Headlines

A promo sheet that can be seen at the Char Custom Blog indicates that the OVA will also be shown in stores, like the Gundam Evolve shorts and Astray/SEED MSV promo anime, and that the general release date will be in June. Expansion of related merchandise into the Gundam Collection and HCM-Pro lines is planned.

I'm slightly confused, does that mean it's going straight to DVD and will not air? If so, that means DVD quality releases for everyone! June is still pretty far off though.

Here's the poster mentioned

too fucking dark, but yeah the main dude kinda does remind me of Dilandau...

I heard they are only 15 mins long each thats a bit of a downer.

Since stargazer came out does that mean there will be no new 3rd series? I mean it sounds like this is the seed project they were talking about awhile back on http://aeug.blogspot.com/ im a bit dissapointed now.....

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Meehlimo
    Since stargazer came out does that mean there will be no new 3rd series? I mean it sounds like this is the seed project they were talking about awhile back on http://aeug.blogspot.com/ im a bit dissapointed now.....
    I'm not

The SEED series really had nowhere else to go. Any new villain would be contrived, any conflict would hold no tension, any threat to the main characters would be laughable.

Seriously, would Fukuda and his monstrous bride ever dare shake up the SEED universe enough to provoke more character development in the main characters? Cagalli and Athrun's relationship was really given short-shrift at the end of Destiny, and everyone knows how static the Lacus/Kira relationship is. Hell, they couldn't even have Murrue get over Mwu's death, they had to getthem back together again...

What kind of new mech/Gundam designs could possibly hold a candle to the godly Kira Yamato? (even Mwu has an invincible Gundam by the end of Destiny) Once suits are designed with not only the ability to block but REFLECT battleship class lasers, and standard armor stops bullets and most explosions, what's left? Hell, even melee weapons to the reactor and a massive self destruction that he couldn't possible escape can't even keep Kira sidelined for a month!

A new approach to the Coordinator/Natural conflict? They've used Blue Cosmos and 'We're superior' ZAFT leaders every single time...

Face it, SEED is in a corner. They'd be better off developing a brand new universe and not trying to rush things so fast. That'd give them more MS designs to sell kits with, rather than just jumping from Gundam --> Upgraded Gundam --> Invincible Gundam

Edit to below: Er... I know they can do that (they just did with Destiny), I was just trying to think along the lines of someone who might try to make a Gundam series that was slighty better than goat testicles.

Very true but they can easily make a new seed its so populur in japan u could throw a crap story with a crazy gundam together and BAM! new seed more models lol.

Or more on the people living on Mars......

A picture of the Strike Noir Gundam model. Plus, sketches of the modified Buster and Duel Gundams.

"Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Just finished Destiny kinda of unsatisfing ending...but according to the posts above it is understandable. Hope they don't destroy the serie in the end.

NICEEEEEE those are sweeet psyke where u find em!! when does strike noir come out!!!
    and whats wit the new duel and buster will we see a new aegis and blitz too?
    It seems like they are just upgrading old units for this short ova.

And i also notice they already changed strike noirs shoulders back to the original strike in that pic, where as in the colored one we saw it had thrusters on it kind of like the original freedoms.

Either that or they just arent finished the model.
    Last edited by Meehlimo; Thu, 03-23-2006 at 04:53 PM.