Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam SEED 3rd series confirmed?

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Gundam SEED 3rd series confirmed ?

lol, meehlimo I wasn't asking you where you got your info from to attack ya. I'm just curious because I want to also get that news and know where to look for it. I'm pretty constrained on my anime news searching since I can't read/speak Japanese... any suggestions for where I could find info like that?

That kid is going to pilot a Gundam? Man they just keep getting younger and younger looking... I also sorta doubt he's Kira's kid, as he is way too old.

I think he's Talia Gladys' kid. I'm not sure why, I just get that impression.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Could the little boy be one of Kira and Lacus's "children"? I mean one of them adopted kids you kept seeing in the beginning of GSD. That would sort of make him Kira's child but still circumvent the age restrictions.

the pic says that his name is jun(june?) nara so shouldn't be one kira's kid

Ovan, The Rebirth

Whoa, I'm hoping that he is the missing son of Talia. That would make it so Destiny wasn't meaningless!

masamuneehs the places i get my info varies i have ALOT of sources and sites i check plus alot of ppl on aim who let me know things. I had pics of IJ and SF a week b4 anyone on here posted anyi just wasnt a member here then so i couldnt post them lol since then i just decided to share what i know and my findings. As for that gundam and all i like its designe i just really hope its not a freedom i like freedom not cuz its god in the metal i lie its cuz of them badass wings and color scheme the ones on this gundam just look like binders.

Are you guys seriously believeing these two pieces? Esepecially you Meehlimo, did you check the date on the posting those were up on?

Allow me to give you the bad news right now. Both the Gundam and the character are fanmade for the same FAKE 3rd season summary. It's been around since the first round of GSD, and has been mistaken for the real thing multiple times, but even so, it was posted far before they even decided to make a 3rd series. Don't be fooled by it. Basically wait for some news on ANN or something like that. I've seen like 3 or 4 different fakes already. One of the most famous is the Burst Freedom one.

Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
    the pic says that his name is jun(june?) nara so shouldn't be one kira's kid
    If this was in reply to "hitokiriender", he was refering to a bunch of orphans so their names could be anything. If it is just a general reply just ignore this.

First off redemption2 i never said it was real just simply sharing what i found fake or not its a rather good picture i seem to recall the first pics of strike freedom being so crappy u could barely make them out.

You'd do everyone a big favor by looking through your messages more before posting. This is a forum, not a chat room.

GotWoot Moderator

DEFINITELY FAKE!!!

it was photoshopped from this original fanart made in japan

Ovan, The Rebirth

Damn thats a good fake 2 it even has a crese in the middle lol oh well so much for any leads in seed 3.

Is that Rey together with Athrun in the original fanart?

nope i don't think so i read that it was originally cagalli

Ovan, The Rebirth

people have too much time on thier hands. whats the point of making fakes

ty psj for this sig

to get fan-boys' hopes up...

Anyway, is there actually anything official about the 3rd SEED or is it just people over-reacting to rumors?

Originally posted by: NomoZ
    to get fan-boys' hopes up...

Anyway, is there actually anything official about the 3rd SEED or is it just people over-reacting to rumors?
    Gunota announced that the 3rd seed is being made but so far there isn't any other information on it

Ovan, The Rebirth

Destiny Special Editions, SEED OVA confirmed UPDATED
    Bandai Visual's site put up a listing for Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny Special Edition: The Broken World, which goes on sale May 26th.

And returning once again to the rumor mill, a post on 2ch contained what appears to be a copy & paste of a sales solicitation for the Destiny Special Edition stating that the Destiny SE's will be 4-parts rather than the traditional 3 for Gundam compilations. Also mentioned is that the Special Edition will be broadcast on TV sometime this Spring. But the bigger potential news is the following detail: "The SEED boom heats up! OVA 'Mobile Suit Gundam SEED C.E. 73 Stargazer (tentative title)' currently being planned!"

Edit: The listing for the SE at Aishin Mail Order's Rakuten site confirms all the above information.

Got all that from Gunota so finally some new news.

I'm seriously praying that they aren't going to let Fukuda make an entire 3rd series. I'm also keeping my fingers crossed that this new OVA is a side-story (meaning its free of Kira Yamato and Lacus Clyne). The fact that its supposed to be set in the same year as Destiny really makes me want to barf. That really points to more Kira pwning everything in sight... as I can't imagine any serious enemy gaining enough power after both the EAF and ZAFT have been ass-wrecked (while ORB, especially their 3+ ship alliance in space, is still relatively unhurt)

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

XSU

Originally posted by: masamuneehs
    Originally posted by: aznimperialx
    FUCK YOU FUKUDA
    just noticed, what the hell is the up with the kids' hair colors? One is all light red, the other is all dark purple? Since they look the same age (twins?) wouldn't they both have the same hair color? I mean, some kind of blend between Athrun's and Meyrin's?

Fukuda you are ruining everything! You can't even get hair colors right you!
    Well, if you'd have studied something about twins you'd noticed that twins don't have to look more similar to each other compared to "common" siblings.... geesez....

If GS3 ever come out, I hope that Dearka and Yzak would talk more and less Kira and Athrun. I was really pissed in GSD that they just ignore those Dearka and Yzak and that Kira and Athrun are soo important. I mean geez, Shinn is suppose to be the main character even though hes an asshole. And hopefully GS3 would be good as GS, and Fukuda

yo gr3atfull, you gonna finish your sentence there? You were just about to say something about Fukuda, my favorite person ever [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] weren't you?

Another Yzak fan(boy? girl?)... either way, you're gonna have to compete with Terracosmo if you want to stay in what you call your 'City'. hehe.

I can only assume that Fukuda isn't interested in Yzak and Deakka anymore, and that he really just keeps them around for their fanbase. The fact that he featured them in the first GSD intro, and a couple scenes, but really gave them no quality scenes or attention (the scene at Nichol's grave being the exception). It really makes me think he doesn't have (or care to create) any plans for those two.

Welcome to the forums.