Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam SEED 3rd series confirmed?

Gundam SEED 3rd series confirmed ?

it takes place 5 years after GSD

Originally posted by: Marcis
    Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    If that's official, then I'll be happy. Consider the possibilities! Seed 3 - Athrun's life as a family man.

And Kira is still a virgin!
    He was penetrated once... by Shinn you know... [img][/img]
    Hahaha! Good point!
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

Originally posted by: LaZyKiD
    When I first saw that, I thought that was Lacus [img][/img]
    at first i thought it was fllay back from the dead. dunno, she just looks like fllay.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Originally posted by: aznimperialx
    FUCK YOU FUKUDA
    just noticed, what the hell is the up with the kids' hair colors? One is all light red, the other is all dark purple? Since they look the same age (twins?) wouldn't they both have the same hair color? I mean, some kind of blend between Athrun's and Meyrin's?

Fukuda you are ruining everything! You can't even get hair colors right you!

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

geez, haven't figured out that thing is fake yet?

Wooot! More SEED!

With children no less. That'll be interesting. And motivating.

Warfare is a lot less confusing when one side is threatening to drop a bomb on your kids.

Hopefully that'll mean less pointless moral quandaries for the main characters....

Here's hoping its as good as it could be.

Originally posted by: masamuneehs

just noticed, what the hell is the up with the kids' hair colors? One is all light red, the other is all dark purple? Since they look the same age (twins?) wouldn't they both have the same hair color? I mean, some kind of blend between Athrun's and Meyrin's?

Fukuda you are ruining everything! You can't even get hair colors right you!
    Keep in mind they are probably Coordinators. Their haircolor could be chosen.

i wanna see the gundam seed symbol it might have the full name of the series in it but wow thats shocking.
    If kira has kids it would be scary picture a lil lacus with kira over powering godness running around owning ppl speaking crap ........scary aint it?

Looks pretty interesting, that image gives me hope for SEED 3. I hope it's real, wouldn't be fun with any fakes. Besides it looks pretty real with all the kanji and shit. To much of a job to fake that just for a laugh.

Originally posted by: redemption2
    geez, haven't figured out that thing is fake yet?

tch we still like doing this anyway...and i just noticed your custom title " is the legendary ahou bird"...what the fuck?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Could this be a new seed gundam? anyone who knows what its called please let me know.

This is gonna be one wierd ass series. Just to warn everybody, dont get your hopes up. Just dont.

That place over there........ahh never mind

that gundam looks like something out of Zeta, and if Fukuda is in charge again I think I'll kill someone(probably God#2)

edit: and who in the hell is this:

R.I.P Captain America.

From the picture, his name is Jun Nara.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

it's strike freedom zero, the pilot, the even more ultimate being than kira, his son. just a guess, but you never know.
    Signature by Lucifus

i found out its the x301 brave gundam and ppl think its a freedom upgrade i doubt it cuz kira aint the pilot and its not in its colors and if anyone kira would pilot whatever new freedom there is for fan service that all fuduka cares about and model kits.

the designs for that suck and coloring needs a whole lot of work, but in defense and to support it, it's better than having a pink zaku that'd stick out in the battlefield. to tell you the truth, guess i'd have to see that in action before i start judging it.
    Signature by Lucifus

Originally posted by: UltxDarkRedX1
    the designs for that suck and coloring needs a whole lot of work, but in defense and to support it, it's better than having a pink zaku that'd stick out in the battlefield. to tell you the truth, guess i'd have to see that in action before i start judging it.
    To be fair the image isn't that high of quality. The colors probably will look better once a higher quality pic is available.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Originally posted by: Meehlimo
    i found out its the x301 brave gundam and ppl think its a freedom upgrade i doubt it cuz kira aint the pilot and its not in its colors and if anyone kira would pilot whatever new freedom there is for fan service that all fuduka cares about and model kits.
    Meehlimo, where do you get your information from? You always seem to have the drop on most forum posters at Gotwoot when it comes to Gundam.

Knives the image doesn't appear anymore, at least not for me.

Kira's son? Well, all I can say is I hope ONE of them dies in the upcoming series. Or maybe Kira's son isn't a goody-two-shoes like his parents and actually has some personality. Either would be a refreshing change to the stale SEED air.

New model doesn't look horrible to me. But I put more stock into who the pilot is and what weapons systems are constantly employed. If that thing can reflect massive beam shots though I probably won't like it (gayest Gundam technology ever).
    Oh and if you squint at the bottom of the Gundam model image you can make out a name ZOMF (OOA? 00A? this part I can't make out) Brave Gundam. Z-Zaft? O-Orb? MF - Multinational Force? Just my guess. Looks like a good guy's Gundam, also from the name and color scheme.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

I remember hearing its name b4 from where i first found the gundam and also sumone on this site replied to my question in another discussion as for kira s son piloting it i know thats not true cuz the pilots name didnt have yamato as the last name im 98% sure. i get my info all over the net i look for stuff its not that i make it up and i dunno if u think i said it was horible i deff didnt its a cool gundam but i highly doubt its a freedom if im wrong im wrong but still i doubt it. And also i have a pic of the kid i found with the gundam to me he looks a little older than 5 years old aznimperialx said it takes place 5 years after destiny so i dunno u all decide