Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 62

Bleach 62

I actually think that we will be seeing Ichigo fighting and defeating Aizen ( somehow [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] ) in the next arc. Also, I believe that the big fight will be taking place in "Hell", where all the Hollows basically live. Who knows, maybe it'll take two arcs to actually defeat Aizen. O_o

Bleach 62

At least 2 arcs. There will probably be a filler arc after they leave SS.

Bleach 62

aizen's gonna be the next orochimaru. Hes gonna keep escaping no matter how many times they fight, and eventually ichigo is gonna have to rasengan him.

Bleach 62

hahahha, that's funny. But don't EVER bring naruto and his rasengan into bleach. Words can can't describe how disappointing Naruto is.

Bleach 62

Originally posted by: Assassin
    aizen's gonna be the next orochimaru. Hes gonna keep escaping no matter how many times they fight, and eventually ichigo is gonna have to rasengan him.

unfortunatly, its coming kinda close...

hollow ichi=kyubi naruto
    ichigo's crimson moon fang attack=rasengan
    aizen=orochimaru

and before, rukia did= sasuke

SHIT

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Bleach 62

Aizen is Orochimaeu? That's unbelievably ignorant.

Oh noz!! Two shows with a main villain in them, where will the similarities end?!
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Dezalanel

Bleach 62

Originally posted by: SamuraiX-
    IAlso, I believe that the big fight will be taking place in "Hell", where all the Hollows basically live.
    Hollows do not live in "Hell". They live in Hueco Mundo. Hell is a completely different place.

Bleach 62

Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
    hollow ichi=kyubi naruto
    ichigo's crimson moon fang attack=rasengan
    aizen=orochimaru

and before, rukia did= sasuke

SHIT
    you make no sense dude. make sure ur not drunk the next time u post

Bleach 62

Originally posted by: Dezalanel
    Originally posted by: SamuraiX-
    IAlso, I believe that the big fight will be taking place in "Hell", where all the Hollows basically live.
    Hollows do not live in "Hell". They live in Hueco Mundo. Hell is a completely different place.
    Yeah that's kinda what I meant, thanks forclearing that up. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Bleach 62

Somethin else is bothering me : when Aizen and his buddies are surrounded by that yellow gates made by the Menos, Yama-ji said "Menos use it when they are saving one of their own".

Does it mean :

-Aizen used his illusion on them, so he "looked" or "smell" like a hollow or a Menos ?

or

- Aizen has really some part of hollow in his aura/or body ???

Same question applies to Tousen and Gin....

Bleach 62

It just means that they are buddies...

Bleach 62

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    Yeah it would seem as Aizen is pretty much in charge and so him and the hollows are in alliance. Sounds like he might experiment on a few with that lil treasure he dug out of Rukia since his whole explanation about limits of shimagami was leading towards that idea ... a hybrid.

Bleach 62

i think we should all just die in our chairs right now and never live again

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Bleach 62

In regards to an Aizen/Hollow alliance:

Originally posted by: Kensee
    Originally posted by: Budweineken
    Yeah it would seem as Aizen is pretty much in charge and so him and the hollows are in alliance. Sounds like he might experiment on a few with that lil treasure he dug out of Rukia since his whole explanation about limits of shimagami was leading towards that idea ... a hybrid.
    I've forgotten the episode, but it was quite early. We got a glimpse of Hueco Mundo and they showed a sort of conference of Hollows. They mentioned that 'the time was close' or something like that.

Since Aizen has already done expirements to give Hollows greater power, it seems he's had some sort of deal worked out with them for awhile (the ones that could hide their prescence were when Renji, Kira and Hinamori had just entered Gotei 13). Naturally they are as intrigued as he is about the Crumbling Treasure's possibilities. They've been getting their asses whooped by the Shinigami for centuries now.

Those Hollows from the episode I mentioned above seem to be the bigshots in Hollow Society. I'm pretty sure that the big purple scar that was visible when the Negative Aster light protected Aizen and his cronies is their leader. Hollows getting organized... scary...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Bleach 62

Seems like Aizen only cares about himself (used people around him) and only seek to gain ultimate power. Once the Hollows served his needs, he'll probably turn on them too.

Bleach 62

Most likely Aizen doesn't give a damn about Ichi or Tousen. So, I'm guessing they have some kind of secret agendas of their own and probably already know that Aizen doesn't care about them. I also assume that there is WAY more to Ichimaru and Tousen than meets the eye, we have absolutely no evidence as to why they would want to betray their comrades.

I just can't wait to see how the rest of this Anime turns out, and I hope they decide to start releasing an episodes a week like they used to. ^_^

Bleach 62

DB said it was a 15 year old story
    and Lunar said it was a 50 year ols story
    when Byakuya was talking to Rukia
    -_-

Bleach 62

Well obviously DB had it wrong... I had picked up on that when I watched their version back then, forgot to mention it here...

Bleach 62

So wait... does that mean Rukia is nearly 40 to 50 years old? I'm wondering why she looks so young then... I had the empression that "spirits" don't get old, but then how would she have grown up since she was a baby?

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Bleach 62

She stated in episode 1 she's hundreds of years old, same as the SS alumni.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin