Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is Bleach heading towards fillers like Naruto?

Is Bleach heading towards fillers like Naruto?

I have a feeling Bleach has the great potential to reach around 300 episodes, if the producer of the Manga really wanted it to. ^_^

It could also end at around 100 episodes, like Yu Yu Hakusho's 112 episodes. I'm guessing that the series will be at least the same length of Naruto.

You know, I actually see some hope for the bleach fillers. They have tons of characters who have been developed enough that we actually care about what their pasts were like and how they came to be in soul society/ the Gotei 13. Now even if you spent 3-4 episodes per character you would have years worth of filler content you could randomly use as buffer to keep from catching the Manga. Naruto had this opportunity but horribly fucked it up in order to keep their title character in every single episode. Who wouldnt want to see Goofy ass Gai-Sensi's Path to Taijutsu greatness? Before we all start preaching the fire and brimstone of bleach fillers, lets just have faith that company who controls the writer pool will make them develop the story lines of the characters we have, not introduce tragically crappy characters who last 4 episodes. I mean ffs (to clarify that means for fucks sake for those who asked) fillers dont need to always follow the story flow of:

5 minutes of funny
    2 minutes "Z0mg waffles batman! a Villan_01 has appeared and stolen all of Tsunade-kuns sexy panties!
    1 minute of Dattebayo!
    3 weeks of chasing villian
    2 minutes of "Omg Uzu ma Ki Naruto Rendan! or the ever popular Rasengan ftw! (for the win...dont you people play WoW?).

This is Naruto example of a filler arc. I just dont understand why they dont take the time to develop the stories behind the wealth of characters that they have. Heck even a filler arc that lead up to the first episode would be nice. Instead of constantly forcing time to move forward in a story, its sometimes better to look into the past. (Like they did when showing Sasukes youth and how apparently someone took a dump in itachis cheerios and he slaughtered his clan).

Just a thought and a prayer that maybe someone in Studio Pierrot will listen to my wishes and make the bleach fillers worth watching. Its possible, and not overly difficult they just have to think quality.

**edit** Ive been reading your forums for a while, decided to join today. You guys seem like a bunch of people who share my love for anime. So hi~~ Anyway I see alot of you have those wonderful signature banners and avatars, and I was wondering how you made them or alternatively, if someone here makes them or could help me in making one ? I mean I cant ever hope to reach the pinnacle of got woot coolness without a sig banner and avatar. Please Pm me if you know anything!

well I kinda agree with you, if they made decent fillers that go along with the story it would be good however what if the manga covers those points later on and then the anime has to take a different route on the story or something. Anyways personly id rather just take a year off with no fillers, but hopfully they'll come up with some decent writers and animators unlike Narutos filler team [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img].

oh and welcome to the forums btw [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img], and to anwser your question how to make sigs and avatars, you need Photoshop, some creativity, some renders and some skills XD. But since photoshop is expensive and it takes a lot of practice to get good at it, you can just ask someone to make a sig for you at this thread, just tell post what kind of sig you want and try to give a render. And if you want a matching avatar, just ask for a cropped image of the sig for your avatar.

/\/0t3 : if you dont know, Renders are the pictures in signatures, you can find a bunch of renders here, or if you cant find any ones you like there, you can just get a picture of something and hope someone will cut it for you, you can also try out photo shop for 30 days here. Also if you want to make your own sig, id suggest looking at some tutorials at this site and that render site, and if you do decide to buy Photoshop, id suggest purchasing the "CS" verion, the CS2 verion isn't to much better and you save a bit of money.

Thanks a ton for you help. I appreciate it, im on my way to gotwoot leetness~

i would like to see how hitsugaya became a captain..heh

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Originally posted by: ImitationSanen

2 minutes "Z0mg waffles batman! a Villan_01 has appeared and stolen all of Tsunade-kuns sexy panties!
    you know, this part isnt bad....

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Yeah, I don't know why so many people are looking down on Bleach fillers. I think they would be great, compared to Naruto fillers. The perfect place to put fillers in for Bleach would probably be around right now, since the SS arc just ended and all. Naruto REALLY screwed up with where they began putting fillers (right in the middle of the "Getting Sasuke Back" arc).

Hey, with Bleach, as long as cute, little Rukia and her funny ROFLMAO drawings are in the fillers, then I'm good. ^_^

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar

Originally posted by: SamuraiX-
    Yeah, I don't know why so many people are looking down on Bleach fillers. I think they would be great, compared to Naruto fillers. The perfect place to put fillers in for Bleach would probably be around right now, since the SS arc just ended and all. Naruto REALLY screwed up with where they began putting fillers (right in the middle of the "Getting Sasuke Back" arc).

Hey, with Bleach, as long as cute, little Rukia and her funny ROFLMAO drawings are in the fillers, then I'm good. ^_^
    thats what everyone said when naruto fillers started, its made by the same studio anyway. You think they would be biased?

I still say FMP:Fumoffu style fillers could work for a limited period of time, like a couple of months. Of course Fumoffu did have real source material, but there's no rule Pierrot must hire the old Naruto monkeys to manufacture the filler scripts.