Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Bleach heading towards fillers like Naruto?

Is Bleach heading towards fillers like Naruto?

Really makes you wish they'd go in seasons like we do here. Even if they don't like showing reruns, they could split the year with another anime. Like 6 months of new Naruto, then 6 months of new Bleach in the same timeslot.

Man, that would be sweet. Never have to see another filler.

I wouldn't mind an "every other week" thing either....
    It will still keep us up to date, and we won't catch up on the manga all that much anymore [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

I don't see how this can be avoided, this or no show at all for a while. It's too close to the manga storyline, I mean, they cram 3-4 chapters in a show, it's bound to happen, and happen soon.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

There's one way they could avoid fillers, by entirely canceling the show. That would show you all [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]... man that would really suck though. It would be almost as bad as Berserk ending where it did.

Well, at least I still have Blood+ if Bleach goes into fillers. (I do so like Blood+ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I wish it was more popular.)

Every other week with another anime would be awsome too.

nah, its to suspenseful waiting for every other week, i like darthenders idea

Ha Ha I knew this was going to happen I knew it. Ha! Bleach is going down the same dark path of naruto. Indication of naruto fillers does not give me any sense of hope for the upcomming bleach ones. Prepare yourselves for a new level of craptacularness like none the world has seen before. Hell maybe filler naruto and filler ichigo will meet up in a cross over episode. All I can say now is that you better find a new anime series to jump shit to because the warm light of anime goodness that blech once provided is about to go out and it's going to be a coldests of winters for us loyal anime fans.

Did the preview to the 1 hour special on jan 10th look like a filler episode? I haven't read the manga and am curious.
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its not a filler.

I do think Bleach will head to fillers, and you know why ? Coz Naruto did the same shit around eps 70/75 (end of Shukaku and Kyuubi fight)......

Just kidding, but seriously, I don't see anything that could grow interesting so quickly after SS arc

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar

If Bleach keeps going, itll catch up to the manga. They want the manga ahead. Because Bleach is so popular and because its by Studio Pierrot, its inevitable that it will go into fillers.

But i just thought of something, remember the first.....20 or so episodes? they were good, not as good as full metal panic: fumofu, but nonetheless they were good individual episodes. as long as bleach stays along that idea for fillers, it should be good. the main problem with naruto is they wont do anythign story related, if in bleach they decide to give ichigo a 20 episode story of rescueing whatsherface(the wrestler girl with the blueish black hair) and she learns ichigo and co. are spirit powered super people, that would change the story a little, but not ruin it

i wouldn't mind a training arc.. like the bankai's we've already seen.. i don't mean training like naruto is training atm. Or like a vice captain tournament would be nice..flashback for kenpachi becomming a captain and seeing who he killed to become captain..flashback for some vice captains and how they achieved bankai..

Originally posted by: Turkish-S
    flashback for kenpachi becomming a captain and seeing who he killed to become captain
    ooooo that would be nice

Originally posted by: Fudgeman
    Originally posted by: Turkish-S
    flashback for kenpachi becomming a captain and seeing who he killed to become captain
    ooooo that would be nice
    Would be but then if they do a horrible job its gonna suck and Kenpachi doesn't need that!

He is like kakashi .. keep him out of fillers and just let him kick arse when he appears. (Even though Kakashi just appeared in a filler -_-).

Edit: Woot I am ANBU titled! RAWRRRRRR!

[quote]
    Originally posted by: Kensee
    He is like kakashi .. keep him out of fillers and just let him kick arse when he appears. (Even though Kakashi just appeared in a filler -_-).[quote]

well technically kakashi didnt just apear in a filler http://forums.gotwoot.net/mess...AR_FORUMVIEWTMP=Linear

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

... January 10th is the next episode of Bleach... seems to indicate that they want to add on a couple more episodes from the manga before making the move to fillers. darkmetal is right, studio pierrot is all about the $$$ and they will milk this extremely popular show for all its worth, even if they have to ride it straight into the ground.

It would be a sin for them to cancel it (although, I thought ending the Berserk anime at the Eclipse was a good move. I just didn't like how they had the 1st episode be afterwards. I mean, it follows the layout of the manga, but its a real stick in the eye when you suddenly never get back to the point the 1st episode friggin started at!) and stupid business-wise.

patience is a virture. and i'm running low...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

i think there will be at least 1 filler episode about how Kuukaku and gate guy beated the other gate guy's..

Is bleach going to end soon or is it going to be a long series like Naruto?

Then you wouldn't need to worry about fillers..
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel