Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 208

Bleach 208

Signature by Lucifus

Bleach 208 Raw

that was really cruel =P why do u even bother??? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Bleach 208 Raw

hitsugaya got fuckin fucked

Bleach 208 Raw

The lil Jinta brat getting involved also =o

Bleach 208 Raw

Originally posted by: Honoko
    that was really cruel =P why do u even bother??? [img][/img]
    Because, nests is Gotwoot's manga teaser. We're just waiting for Terra to give him that title [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Bleach 208 Raw

ok ok, now i thought that baboonking zabimaru (renji's bankai) was indistructable, but in the second to last pic, renji's bankai is clearly getting peirced you can tell by the cracks in the spiney sword thingy and his OMFG expression on his face

Bleach 208 Raw

I don't think he ever said it was indestructible...

I think he merely said that he could separate the parts so that he can avoid it being pierced, but apparently it failed this time...

I may be wrong though...

Bleach 208 Raw

Budweineken is right. Renji's bankai is held together using his spirit force, so that cant be destroyed. But as for the actual solid parts of the bankai (the vertebrae if you will), nothing was said about them. And evidently, his bankai is anything but indestructible.

Jesus, why can't Renji ever win a fight? Just ONE fight, I mean he's supposed to be this really powerful swordsman yet: Nothing.

Bleach 208 Raw

Is a torrent link if I find a direct dowload I'll post it
    Bleach 208 low quality

Signature by Lucifus

Bleach 208 Raw

But then again it is obvious that not everyone can win their fight, that would look like the ankarrar(?) are too weak.

Bleach 208 Raw

low quality Ju Ni Scanlation Available Here

COMMENTS:

Seems like Hitsugaya can't even control his bankai at the same level as the other captains. He might be a prodigy but hes around the same as Renji. Also, i guess Ikkaku is much stronger than both, or maybe Edorado was a weak arrancaar to begin with

Bleach 208 Raw

I think it's more due to Hitsugaya's age and inexperience. He probably only got his bankai a few years ago. Hitsugaya's called a prodigy because his is at captain level when he's so young, not because he's exceptionally powerful for a captain (yet anyway. I'm guessing he has a long way to go, still being young and all)

Bleach 208 Raw

The situation does not look good at all. Rukia and Matsumoto are down, Renji and Hitsugaya are almost down, and Ikkaku can't fight anymore.

It's pretty interesting to see that Hitsugaya has the flaws of being young, regardless of him being a captain.

Bleach 208 Raw

Originally posted by: anphorus
    Hitsugaya's called a prodigy because his is at captain level when he's so young, not because he's exceptionally powerful for a captain
    Yes, i know that. I said he might be a prodigy but he wasnt as strong as the rest of the captains. The reasons, you have already stated

Bleach 208 Raw

Another great chapter...

Everyone is getting fucked....

I guess it'll be all up to Urahara, Ichigo's Dad, Yoruichi, and probably some Vizards to stop this invasion.

Bleach 208 Raw

Yeah, the current Shinigami sent down are useless against these guys.
    Hitsuguya has a long way to go, to be on the same level as the other captains.

Bleach 208 Raw

I've always wonder why they sent down this guys insted of the some other captians I guess they underestamaited them
    Quick question did they ever say what nunber Ulquiorra was

Signature by Lucifus

Bleach 208 Raw

I don't think they did... But SS never thought that there would be over 10 arrancars... I bet they thought even two would be an accomplishment...

Bleach 208 Raw

Hitsuguya having an incomplete Ban-Kai makes a little sense. Now I can see why he's always losing. This
    chapter was really good, but I'm wondering how this part will end....

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Bleach 208 Raw

Hopefully Yumichika's message so SS will prompt the release of a much stronger force into the living world. The situatiuon is obviously out of hand, and if it's going to be salvaged then they'll need at least 3 or 4 A rank captains, like the Twin Swords guys, Byakuya (though he might just get owned too) and Kenpachi. Komamura or Soi Fong would likely be punching bags and the old guy probobly won't leave SS because someone has to guard it. I think that's all the Caps (fuck Mayuri he's a little bitch), so yeah either they send their absolute A team...or the team on the ground looks to be completely fucked.

About Urahara, why isn't he helping Renji, he's probobly right inside...and Yoruichi is probobly right there next to him in the bed. Maybe their banging so hard they don't even hear or feel whats up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]