Thread: Mobile Suit Gundam: 0079

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mobile Suit Gundam: 0079

Char Aznable > All

Enough said. >_>

Just got all 10 DVDs, Im gonna start watching as soon as I get this pesky physics test out of the way.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    went back and watched the condensed movie versions, just for kicks. Goddamn Mirai has got to be the coolest Gundam girl ever who gets almost no props.

Oh, and Kycillia blowing off Gihren's head and him thudding dully against the monitor is such a kickass death.

Finally, don't get AnimeSkyScraper's subs of the movies. Horrid timing, unsubbed text and mediocre sound quality.

enjoying the classics! On to the rewatch of Zeta!

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

How the hell is Mirai cool?(I just finished rewatching the series the other night.) Are you confusing her for Sayla or is she very different in the movies?

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    dude the girl becomes a battleship operator at the drop of a hat and winds up being the confidant of the ship's captain. Yes she does have her weak points but so does everyone in this series (one of the reasons why it's still the best).

Sayla is probably 'cooler' in that normal this is how you weigh anime characters 'cool sense', but I was just surprised to go back and watch 0079 and see how big of a role Mirai plays when she almost never gets half the attention Sayla or even Frau Bow do. I think I just like the way she composes herself and how she usually manages to get others to stay calm too.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Anyone know where to get this series subbed? I've found it dubbed on box torrents and raw on torrentspy, but nothing else.

Edit: I found it on mininova up to episode 25, but that's it.